Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? (12164 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by sxy(f): 3:46pm On May 05, 2009
and would you look anywhere else?? I'm from zim but I love me some west african brothers they do it fo me
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Lax75(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2009
;d
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by sxy(f): 9:02am On May 06, 2009
@Lax holla @ u were?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 06, 2009
ndeipi?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by ichommy(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2009
why not grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Benuromi: 11:19am On May 06, 2009
For me, i will always marry my uromi woman (ISHAN) as i don`t have to learn anything as in language, culture understanding, food and know more about her family. I love my Uromi girls even if i have not met one in london. I love my culture and i want to go back home with my wife when we are old.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by nene1: 8:18pm On May 10, 2009
brutal:

of course dem get toto :- right,where r u from?

i'm from The Gambia.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by neocentric(m): 2:48am On May 11, 2009
I definitely would, it is sad we can stereotype people so. I ll marry any beautiful african. on a sidenote, ethiopian girls are really fine.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by achinu(m): 3:46am On May 11, 2009
I'll absolutely marry another west african, if na there luv carry me go. The woman I'm planning on marrying is hausa & I'm Ibo (WAZOBIA) lol, fortunately both of our families are cool with it. luv has no boundaries and I feel for the people that set boundaries for themselves when it comes to luv cuz they are missing out a loooooooooooot
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by nene1: 5:02am On May 11, 2009
achinu:

I'll absolutely marry another west african, if na there luv carry me go. The woman I'm planning on marrying is hausa & I'm Ibo (WAZOBIA) lol, fortunately both of our families are cool with it. luv has no boundaries and I feel for the people that set boundaries for themselves when it comes to luv cuz they are missing out a loooooooooooot

I'm just curious, are you both of the same religion? I thought igbos were mainly christian and hausas are mainly muslim.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by chic2pimp(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2010
Would I Marry Another West African? You Bet I Would.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Omolulu(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2010
sure thing now cool
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsEve: 3:29am On Nov 03, 2010
I am not Nigerian and I married my husband who is Nigerian,

I tell people marry who you are in love with and compatible with REGARDLESS OF TRIBE OR RACE,
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Laura202: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
Am ibo and my Husband is Liberian.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by likeme(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
@nene1,
Which side of Gambia are you?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Wislet(f): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2010
likeme:

@nene1,
By their questions u shall know them. Dis one don dey look 4 wife. Lol
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Wislet(f): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2010
likeme:

@nene1,
By their questions u shall know them. Dis one don dey look 4 wife. Lol
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by freecocoa(f): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
I don't mind marrying from anywhere provided there's love and understanding.My dad is quite open minded,he'll agree if its really what i want but if its a muslim dats where there'll be A MIGHTY problem.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by sweeti14(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
Why not??!! cheesy me i can marry anybody from any tribe or race in the world as long as you are a human being tongue d only thing i'm particular about is religion
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MP007(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Tosinville(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
I don't even have eyes on any west africa girl to marry.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
Who cares?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Tosinville(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
Then watz ur problem, madam? did i ask you to care? afterall you're a mountain dew.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2011
Mountain these nuts.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Tosinville(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2011
U always on mah azz, eve, What do you want?lol
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsChima1(f): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
I would be glad when you talk to your girl eve because you getting me confused with her!
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by Tosinville(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
Ssh! keep quiet queeneve i know its you, madam.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by koolchicco: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
I see someone is suffering from severe psychosis.
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by koolchicco: 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
I thought ur Doctor said it was dementia?

@OP

I would, and rightly so. undecided
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by MrsChima1(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
koolchicco:

I thought your Doctor said it was dementia?

@OP

I would, and rightly so. undecided

You still dabbing in the PCP?
Re: Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African? by koolchicco: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2011
Thought I was talking to Mrs[b].[/b]Chima not Mrs[b]. .[/b]Chima? How many more is left?

@OP

Nothing wrong with it. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Usually Do When Expecting A Female Visitor (photos) / Drop Your Ego: Guys! Here's How To Use Condoms Correctly [photos] / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.