Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (35395 Views)

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

All corrupt politicians irrespective of the party they belong must return our loots in their custody.

Imagine! Saraki single handedly converted all Kwara State properties and investment to his name.

1. Kwara Diagnostic Center - Now Harmony Diagnostic Center

2. Songa Farm project financed by the state money now fully in Saraki's name.

3. Other government properties now converted to Harmony LTD.

The billions on Naira loans he collected while he was the governor of the state is nowhere to be found.

Saraki is still running the state while AbdulFatai is the deputy governor.

I hate corruption and all those who support corrupted elements.

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL. angry

May the Body of Saraki be 'JAILED IN PEACE' grin

8 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Burger01(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Unsad:
SARAKI going going.....
Gone! smiley

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Burger01(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Pa Chukwudi44, how is your health so far?? cheesy
Dem dey pour water for him head for Alagbon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by dekdek: 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
kettykin:
If Saraki is removed David Mark will replace him.

9 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
How etake concern me?

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Burger01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
Apc deceiving themselves. Saraki has come to stay. To remove him requires impeachment by 2/3 majority. They won't get that saraki turning to buhari/apc nemesis. I am not his fan but, let due process continue to be followed. God bless nigeria.
Sitdon there. Saraki don go since inception. smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sukkot: 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
saraki done enter one chance. dem go fry that nigga like dodo

6 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by val4sure(m): 12:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good for him...he needs to be put behind bars
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by NICOGRAVITY: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
POWER JAM POWER.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by free2ryhme: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Our judiciary is funny.  One judge will issue a 'subpoena' another will give 'interlocutory injunction' not to appear, one will issue 'exparte motion  ' another issues order of 'mandamus' and many more.....all under one judicial system...in order just to scuttle justice.   Na waoo.  I hope you enjoyed the legal terms I vomited above. Lolx.

11 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by stevecantrell: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
omowolewa:
Make Uncle Bukky resign, He can't survive this. He has been seen as a clog in the wheel of APC progress.

Whether he resigns or not he's TOAST.

SGB allegations still hanging over his head.

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Ajgal10(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hope this people aren't t rying to mock themselves and our Funny Judiciary?They better trade softly to avoid making a mess out of themselves.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by exlink10(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
seriously
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
A right thinking Nigerian will see clearly that this is crystally clear not a case of winch hunting, take a look at the case of Bola Tinubu in 2012 been summond by same CCB/CCT by an opposition party (PDP) ruling goverment for a similar case, Bola Tinubu did not go to a court to halt is case but rather went and clear himself, but today Saraki is an active member of ruling party promised Nigerians a corruption free government during the electioneering campaign, here we are today. But I believe an adage, "a clear conscience will not fear accusations". And one thing all of them (leaders) should know is that, there is a supreme judge who his judgement is not appealable or quash able!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
scuffle for earthly perishable thing.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by tsdarkside(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
which warrant??...just arrest him already...chai...i realy hate democratie....

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by wallex1983(m): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
BREAKING NEWSes.........

1. Saraki jailed - - - - - - Oct 2015
2. Ewenremadu sworn in as senate President - - - - - - Oct 2015
3. Senate passes vote of no confidence on PMB - - - - - - Nov 2015
4. PMB impeached, Senate President sworn in as commander in chief - - - - - Feb 2016.

Oro nboro bo. APC, watch out!!!

13 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Acidosis(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol

Initial gra-gra
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by mastengsynergy: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
The fall of the 7th Senate President is imminent. APC in another show of shame soon. We are watching! cool[url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Intendy: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Pa Chukwudi44, how is your health so far?? cheesy
pls try and free the f00l

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by dekdek: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hope u all are seeing that the ruling party is setting an example here in looking inwards dealing with corrupt leaders within his fold. When it's time for pdp members to face justice, i hope fools won't start shouting witchunting? grin grin

15 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by frisky2good(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Will all this end in 4 years? I doubt it. Nigerian judiciary is flawed!

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nuezha(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tkester:
This is jus pure macabre dance!

Anybody thinking that Saraki will be ousted from his position as the SP needs his brain checked.

Just as the noise of Ekweremadu's senate rule forgery and in the end it was dismissed, so shall this macabre dance end.

Truth is that the APc has no manifesto, so all these noise represents the direction of a purposeless and vision less govt.

'Sidon dia'. I tell you if this is the only corruption case that will be pursued by this Buhari administration to score its "cheap" anti-corruption "propaganda", THEY WILL DO IT.

SARAKI WILL BE REMOVED.

Don't insult me now, it's all a matter of time.

5 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki should fight back

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sonnie10: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
I still remember when APC were saying PDP should go to court if they are serious about Buhari's certificate. And when the case was taken to court, the next thing they said was that, "PDP should remain in court." Certain individuals with their self-important attitude have shown an untold level of contempt, utter disregard of the Judiciary system and the rule of law in Nigeria. This is a play back of the precedence they have set for the populace.

Certainly, what Saraki is saying to CCB is, "go to court and if you ever go, remain in court." Quid pro quo. Do me I do you, God no vex.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by oweman: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=omowolewa post=38131313]Make Uncle Bukky resign, He can't survive this. He has been seen as a clog in the wheel of APC progress.

Bukola is not a clog on the wheels of APC but a clog on Tinubus machinations as all he want is to put not just the party but the presidency and judiciary and national assembly into his Tinubus pocket .

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Firefire(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

May the Body of Saraki be 'JAILED IN PEACE' grin

Amen!

Insha Allah Ameen! angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by UpLoyo: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Now, that escalated so quick. I just hope they have a good case against him, because Saraki has a powerful team of lawyers.
The CCB had better have a good case against him because, if they fail to prove their case, they may end up rendering him popular. We don't want such situation.

Rendering him popular? grin grin That's kinda too late, google "Senate president is a thief" see what comes up.... grin

Results below....

9 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by landinfo: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
@ the end of the day, I only laff @ the Nigerian youthz whose hopez & destiny liez in the handz of these old men that have refused to let nigerianz grow......if u think Saraki is the beginning & end of Nigerian problemz, then I pity your parentz that shld have used the condom well

APC alwayz looking for excuses upon excuses & @ the end, it is showing their ineffective governance

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by maestroferddi: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
APC propaganda!

A seasoned lawyer looking at this sensational article will just laugh at the naivety of APC media arm.

When did seeking of a bench warrant, if actually it was sought, amount to having same granted?

I tire for these mindless propaganda...

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Bevista: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
Apc deceiving themselves. Saraki has come to stay. To remove him requires impeachment by 2/3 majority. They won't get that saraki turning to buhari/apc nemesis. I am not his fan but, let due process continue to be followed. God bless nigeria.
You haven't got a clue of the powers of the Code of Conduct Tribunal. They have constitutional powers to sack any elected official. Google is your friend.

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Now, that escalated so quick. I just hope they have a good case against him, because Saraki has a powerful team of lawyers.
The CCB had better have a good case against him because, if they fail to prove their case, they may end up rendering him popular. We don't want such situation.
yes u are right, but d case is beyond doubt, they is nothing to disprove here, d only problem with d case, is "why now" since 2003, which d answer is simple, that saTANist party called pdp halt d probe, but now that d wind of change blow up d case files, and Thank God for PMB body language,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Marafa Offers Saraki Another Wife / Thugs In Army Uniform Attack APC Members, Kidnap 4 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.