Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (35390 Views)

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
This is why even animals nd infact non living tins hate d ibos. insultin wen unneccessary. babe its nt gud for ur health ok.

same tin ur late fly ojukwu was made of nd he ran away to far ivoiry coast nd ibos were killed like rats i guess? babe pls say sometin better.
That why it feels good. Your hatred doesnt mean anything to us. It rather kills you instead. Keep ranting like a headless chicken, if you want to know what we are made of then touch ekweremadu.. Atleast ojukwu was man enough to dare the odds to liberate his people which the charlatans you call your ethnic leaders could not dare

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
This so called strong team of lawyers must have a case na. Why this Saraki has a very strong team as if others are chaff.

If he could be nailed without any alibi, that's all
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by PenSniper: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Pa Chukwudi44, how is your health so far?? cheesy

Aw, pa chukwudi44 may be under sedation now for all you know.
Many there are that are gonna commit suicide for Saraki.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by tuniski: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
blackpanda:

I honestly think you are nothing but a hypocrite!
Did the CCB challenge his election as Senate President Please try use brain reason.
The fact that u are senate president doesnt give u green card to violate the law
hypocrite hmmm. So a highly politically tainted trial and a desire to see due process followed is hypocritical, abi? Smh. Anyway, Saraki is ApC/Buhari's nemesis the users now want to go solo. Buhari belongs to APC and people like saraki saying he belongs to everyone and nobody is only for gullible nigerians. Any attempt to go solo will boomerang! APC/buhari una see una sef!
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by blackpanda: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
UpLoyo:

There's not much difference btw pdd/apc, the only difference their is the man BUHARI which I'm sure misses Idiagbon by now. I don't envy the man he can't even find 36 people who are not corrupt in a nation of 170million!!!

Saraki and co were pdp before they all ran away from the sinking ship called pdp; so nothing's new. It's like giving a thief a new name tag, nothing else has changed expect the new name tag, he is still a thief.

Hmmm I dont totally agree. I am sure there still a few good men/women in this country apart from Buhari. E.g osinbajo, ezekwesili etc.
U forgot apc is not only made up of former pdp. And if u check Buhari's style, he does not interfere if u have a case to answer. Unlike in the past where Gej will set up numerous committees to cover up the corruption.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by gbengus17: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
D YOU PEOPLE REALISE THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE,INCLUDING MYSELF LOST A LOT OF MONEY IN THIS BANK===AND DEMANDING THAT JUSTICE WILL BE ONE DAY. I LOST CLOSE TO 150K IN THAT BANK. HERE IN ILORIN THE SARAKIS LEAVE LIKE A GOD AND ARE SUPPER RICH.=== VERY SOON SARAKI WILL LEAVE APC. SARAKI==GOING=GOING=GOING

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by blackpanda: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
hypocrite hmmm. So a highly politically tainted trial and a desire to see due process followed is hypocritical, abi? Smh. Anyway, Saraki is ApC/Buhari's nemesis the users now want to go solo. Buhari belongs to APC and people like saraki saying he belongs to everyone and nobody is only for gullible nigerians. Any attempt to go solo will boomerang! APC/buhari una see una sef!

Your analysis is bereft of logic
Political or not, the fact is Saraki should go and clear his name. The political party u belong does not absolve u of your crime. And if he is innocent, he should make his case. Period!

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by UpLoyo: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Politicalguru:

Yeah this is Nigeria I know, but who could have ever imagine you can get in trouble for something you did a long time ago?
I believe this country is changing fir the better gradually.

It's actually refreshing that after 12yrs efcc will grow some balls and go after a sitting senate president grin Nigeria will hail thee. So they were asleep all this while grin They love their jobs so much the could not touch the untouchables unable obj and Jonathan. It's very simple, there is no law in Nigeria...

I mean there is law if/when you are poor....
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrvitalis:
Buhari is now showing he too can play politics. ... .. But he is borrowing Jonathan style... . When Jonathan wants to deal with someone he travels abroad. ...
.. This very funny..#Party supremacy

Lwkmd!!!!!!
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by idros4real: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you want to eliminate a threat get someone to do it for you. All want is justice to prevail, God Bless Nigeria.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by agarawu23(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

All corrupt politicians irrespective of the party they belong must return our loots in their custody.

Imagine! Saraki single handedly converted all Kwara State properties and investment to his name.

1. Kwara Diagnostic Center - Now Harmony Diagnostic Center

2. Songa Farm project financed by the state money now fully in Saraki's name.

3. Other government properties now converted to Harmony LTD.

The billions on Naira loans he collected while he was the governor of the state is nowhere to be found.

Saraki is still running the state while AbdulFatai is the deputy governor.

I hate corruption and all those who support corrupted elements.

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL. angry

at times, I just look at you ppl and laff.
Now you are using sahara reporter to back up your comment but if same SR bring a bad news about your hero and role model, you ppl will say SR na APC get am.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ehhh whor*e. are u spilling trashes bcus you havent swallowed cum today? you see wat too many dic*ks has done to ur senses, mind, personality nd life? your mum who is an ex whor*e warned u abt dic*ks but u didnt listen to her nd nw u re insane nd malfuntioning bcus of it.
FreeGlobe:

That why it feels good. Your hatred doesnt mean anything to us. It rather kills you instead. Keep ranting like a headless chicken, if you want to know what we are made of then touch ekweremadu.. Atleast ojukwu was man enough to dare the odds to liberate his people which the charlatans you call your ethnic leaders could not dare
are u people liberated? NO i dnt tink so. u people are stil slaves in nig ok nd dats y no ibo human can ever become president of dis country,..u knw y? bcus u people re slaves, other tribes wil 4ever rule over ibo as far nig is concerned.

Take heart swtheart nd pls adhere to ur mum's advice nd reduce ur daily intake of dic*ks. ITS KILLING U SOFTLY

CHEERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Cameleon72(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sakari... Its a crime to betray ya Father, Sister, Party... Go and defend yourself and prove your innocency...
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Politicalguru(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
UpLoyo:

It's actually refreshing that after 12yrs efcc will grow some balls and go after a sitting senate president grin Nigeria will hail thee. So they were asleep all this while grin They love their jobs so much the could not touch the untouchables unable obj and Jonathan. It's very simple, there is no law in Nigeria...

I mean there is law if/when you are poor....

My guy, I never for once imagine that a time like this will ever come (when the rich will also cry). I believe more of this will come.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by dammytosh: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
Now, that escalated so quick. I just hope they have a good case against him, because Saraki has a powerful team of lawyers.
The CCB had better have a good case against him because, if they fail to prove their case, they may end up rendering him popular. We don't want such situation.

It is only when stealing is different from corruption that this case is a light case.

The only defence Saraki will put up is jurisdiction. He has been nailed already
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by dammytosh: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yea, and escaped
FreeGlobe:

Don't mind them.

And remember to mention that their leaders did not run away in skirt disguised as a woman.

To come back and contest for Senate, Presidency etc.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by osaaaaa: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

All corrupt politicians irrespective of the party they belong must return our loots in their custody.

Imagine! Saraki single handedly converted all Kwara State properties and investment to his name.

The billions on Naira loans he collected while he was the governor of the state is nowhere to be found.

this is best post u hv ever posted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
[s]Ehhh whor*e. are u spilling trashes bcus you havent swallowed cum today? you see wat too many dic*ks has done to ur senses, mind, personality nd life? your mum who is an ex whor*e warned u abt dic*ks but u didnt listen to her nd nw u re insane nd malfuntioning bcus of it.

are u people liberated? NO i dnt tink so. u people are stil slaves in nig ok nd dats y no ibo human can ever become president of dis country,..u knw y? bcus u people re slaves, other tribes wil 4ever rule over ibo as far nig is concerned.

Take heart swtheart nd pls adhere to ur mum's advice nd reduce ur daily intake of dic*ks. ITS KILLING U SOFTLY

CHEERS![/s]
offpoint jargons from a brainless yoruba toad. Go and die bi*tch
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Google63(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
wallex1983:
BREAKING NEWSes.........

1. Saraki jailed - - - - - - Oct 2015
2. Ewenremadu sworn in as senate President - - - - - - Oct 2015
3. Senate passes vote of no confidence on PMB - - - - - - Nov 2015
4. PMB impeached, Senate President sworn in as commander in chief - - - - - Feb 2016.

Oro nboro bo. APC, watch out!!!
Wake up from slumber kid. It's afternoon already

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by ferdyabu(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

I don't care about his problems with APC but I want that criminal and his wife to be jailed for making kwara state one of the poorest states in Nigeria.His late father was also a criminal.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Off point? wen even mother nature is already laughing at u?
FreeGlobe:
offpoint jargons from a brainless yoruba toad. Go and die bi*tch
am nt yoruba ok, i am proudly EDO.
HOW IS UR PRESENT PREDICAMENT,..HOPE U RE COPPING WELL?
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by deebsman1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
most brillant comment, kudos. ayyaf said it, bukola will end in the way of his friend and also a partner in crime, James Ibori, he's fighting Tinubu, he should go and ask Bode George. Bukola Saraki is done politically
shaddoww:
I remember Tinubu saying he will never accept Saraki as Senate President, am sure dis is him fighting dirty, Saraki shouldn't have picked up a fight against him, Tinubu has nothing to loose
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by omokab: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
omenka:
Pa Chukwudi44, how is your health so far?? cheesy
he has been hospitalized around 10 am this morning for high blood pressure.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Iyoma2(f): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
What are his crimes? whn he left Pdp for Apc there was No arrest Just because he became senate president via d Pdp means he had commited atrocity? uhhmmm Apc mind u saraki's political placenta is with Pdp, further pressure on him might reduce Apc to nothing. d earlier Apc n buhari accepts saraki n his deputy d better for them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by hmuhammad(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
LOL!!! Instead 2/3 of the senate will pass vote of no confidence on ekwerenmadu and impeach the slowpoke. Ahmed lawan the next senate president and George Akume the Deputy Senate President
wallex1983:
BREAKING NEWSes.........

1. Saraki jailed - - - - - - Oct 2015
2. Ewenremadu sworn in as senate President - - - - - - Oct 2015
3. Senate passes vote of no confidence on PMB - - - - - - Nov 2015
4. PMB impeached, Senate President sworn in as commander in chief - - - - - Feb 2016.

Oro nboro bo. APC, watch out!!!
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Off point? wen even mother nature is already laughing at u?

am nt yoruba ok, i am proudly EDO.

HOW IS UR PRESENT PREDICAMENT,..HOPE U RE COPPING WELL?
shut your dirty trap toad. You got yoruba blood in your blood. I see you inherited foolishness, dirty ishan fool
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ehhh sweet. its nt ishan its ESAN nd i am proudly one.

so u re also an illitrate for nt been able to spell esan?

ahhh,.. babe ur problems really many o. are u sure u havent gone beyond repair so?
FreeGlobe:

shut your dirty trap toad. You got yoruba blood in your blood. I see you inherited foolishness, dirty ishan fool
pls stop been pained sweet. ur health is degenerating ohh.

and am nt dirty nor a fool, i am a big boy.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by gmacnoms(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
ORACLE1975:
who's SARAKI?
he's d chief priest in a community close to your village o. U ddnt know? shocked
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
abeg i wan asked a very steewpeed question, how many lleaders don submit their assets declaration form to ccb?
is it only saraki that erred out of all the senators, gov'rs, president n their vice n deputiies in their assets declaration?
why have they not publish all the declaration made sofar by these politicians so we know what each thief has?
all these r witchhunting to say d least,, buhari erred in his assets declaration, how come he isnt summoned too?
sha e no cconcern me, na APC matter.
the more they fight dirty the better for we PDP.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
Ehhh sweet. its nt ishan its ESAN nd i am proudly one.

so u re also an illitrate for nt been able to spell esan?

ahhh,.. babe ur problems really many o. are u sure u havent gone beyond repair so?

pls stop been pained sweet. ur health is degenerating ohh.

and am nt dirty nor a fool, i am a big boy.
I hate edo people, please stop quoting me
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by jomoh: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tkester:
This is jus pure macabre dance!

Anybody thinking that Saraki will be ousted from his position as the SP needs his brain checked.

Just as the noise of Ekweremadu's senate rule forgery and in the end it was dismissed, so shall this macabre dance end.

Truth is that the APc has no manifesto, so all these noise represents the direction of a purposeless and vision less govt.

Oga there's is a saying that "when trees fall on each other the one at the top is the first to be removed before the next one".

Another saying goes that you chase away the fox before descending on the fowl.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
mars123:
APC in house fighting is how you see it, I see it as Nigeria's fight against corruption. If there is a new senate president,there will be a new deputy and new principal officers I think.

He is being arrested for false declaration of assets not for forging Senate rules. Ekweremadu the deputy was ELECTED, not selected, and a vote of confidence has been passed by the senate for both to continue their duties.
Pray tell how we would have a newly elected senate president instead of the deputy completing his tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.