Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (35392 Views)

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by ExInferis(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrvitalis:
Buhari is now showing he too can play politics. ... .. But he is borrowing Jonathan style... . When Jonathan wants to deal with someone he travels abroad. ...
.. This very funny..#Party supremacy

Buhari may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but i dont think even he can be this daft. Most likely his loyalists are the ones gunning for Saraki's head. Even GEJ's mess was occasioned by overzealous aides and wife.

As for Saraki, Shakespeare warned you: "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown."

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by chynergy1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
this is the problem with our judiciary.
why did the high court entertain the case in the first place?
they have to first of all do away with the high court ruling.

the whole thing is beginning to look strange
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by chiedu7: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Abi ein no get immunity from persecution again?
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by bigerboy200: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
shaddoww:
I remember Tinubu saying he will never accept Saraki as Senate President, am sure dis is him fighting dirty, Saraki shouldn't have picked up a fight against him, Tinubu has nothing to loose
Tinubu dis Tinubu that....smh

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by ElFenomeno1: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crazy developments..... This is happening so quick
Not looking good for Saraki at all.

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by omogidi234(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
Apc deceiving themselves. Saraki has come to stay. To remove him requires impeachment by 2/3 majority. They won't get that saraki turning to buhari/apc nemesis. I am not his fan but, let due process continue to be followed. God bless nigeria.

There are other routes- Conviction and sentence makes it faster.

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by bigerboy200: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
chynergy1:
this is the problem with our judiciary.
why did the high court entertain the case in the first place?
they have to first of all do away with the high court ruling.

the whole thing is beginning to look strange
The high court was completely wrong to entertain the case stoping the sitting of a special court such as CCT, so their own decision was null and void..They just showed the mockery of the judicial system

6 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by ibadantiti(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
The table may turn, So we may see

impeachment of Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by shaddoww: 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
bigerboy200:

Tinubu dis Tinubu that....smh
dont get me wrong, I was just trying to say dat it's will seem like Saraki is guilty already if he doesn't appear

3 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sukkot: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
mastengsynergy:
The fall of the 7th Senate President is imminent. APC in another show of shame soon. We are watching! cool[url][/url]
he is the 7th ? ohhh shytttttttttt forget that guy. he is a goner

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by bigerboy200: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Even if he survives this, they can bring up tax evasion issues on him.. watching this game in 3D.

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by emerged01(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Politics! e don show Saraki still dey suck breast,compare to Tinubu wey dey swallow strong eba and use teeth break bone for politics.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Sweetlemon(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

All corrupt politicians irrespective of the party they belong must return our loots in their custody.

Imagine! Saraki single handedly converted all Kwara State properties and investment to his name.

1. Kwara Diagnostic Center - Now Harmony Diagnostic Center

2. Songa Farm project financed by the state money now fully in Saraki's name.

3. Other government properties now converted to Harmony LTD.

The billions on Naira loans he collected while he was the governor of the state is nowhere to be found.

Saraki is still running the state while AbdulFatai is the deputy governor.

I hate corruption and all those who support corrupted elements.

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL. angry

Honey, you just got yourself a fan.

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sukkot: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

Buhari may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but i dont think even he can be this daft. Most likely his loyalists are the ones gunning for Saraki's head. Even GEJ's mess was occasioned by overzealous aides and wife.

As for Saraki, Shakespeare warned you: "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown."
really ? you truly believe the bolded or you are just parroting what ndigbo say on NL ?

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sukkot: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
emerged01:
Politics! e don't show Saraki still dey suck breast,compare to Tinubu wey dey swallow strong eba and use teeth break bone for politics.
grin grin grin grin grin grin love your analogy

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by tuniski: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bevista:
You haven't got a clue of the powers of the Code of Conduct Tribunal. They have constitutional powers to sack any elected official. Consult your lawyer.

The Tribunal should oblige immediately. That treacherous criminal needs a hard lesson on Contempt of Court. Era of Impunity should be gone for good.
that case will continue for as long as u can imagine. Those bunch at CCB are chronically incompetent at putting a case together. It is another hogwash. Saraki still their nemesis!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
I want to go back and read how Buhari was overthrown in a coup... Buhari has been involving himself in many impeachable offences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Honey, you just got yourself a fan.

Thanks tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by NemzySeries(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
weda dey nail saraki nw or not I kw he wunt last dere.....kwara is in a state of mess coupled wit d fact dat even if u offended a fulani man 40yrs back he wunt 4give so always watch. ur back.....booboo on point

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by oluwafemi113(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
ORACLE1975:
who's SARAKI?
saraki was the immediate past Senate president

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by ExInferis(m): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
sukkot:
really ? you truly believe the bolded or you are just parroting what ndigbo say on NL ?

Haha relax i'm pro buhari, and i cant stand igboe, but i know the man more than most, being close to his paternal family. He's sincere, he's determined, but he's not politically astute since he was never much of a politician and that's my point.

And what nigeria needs right now is exactly this sort of man, since politicians dragged us to this mess.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Bevista: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
that case will continue for as long as u can imagine. Those bunch at CCB are chronically incompetent at putting a case together. It is another hogwash. Saraki still their nemesis!!!
I wish him well, then. Just remember that we are in a new Era, where everything is responding to the now famous "Body Language".

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Jesusloveyou: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

which warrant??...just arrest him already...chai...i realy hate democratie....
yes, democratic delay, if it was 30yrs ago, he would have forgot his name

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by dotune(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
There are many people like Saraki who have stolen billions. But his undoing was when he schemed to become the senate president. He should have been on low key.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Olukat(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
It seems APC can not handle senate and presidency
I see PDP coming back sooner than I thought
E-rats, you got food here!

2 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Kingspin(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crises.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by lokun(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
wallex1983:
BREAKING NEWSes.........

1. Saraki jailed - - - - - - Oct 2015
2. Ewenremadu sworn in as senate President - - - - - - Oct 2015
3. Senate passes vote of no confidence on PMB - - - - - - Nov 2015
4. PMB impeached, Senate President sworn in as commander in chief - - - - - Feb 2016.

Oro nboro bo. APC, watch out!!!

Forget it! the masses will forever resist the impeachment of their HERO PMB

6 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Yeske2(m): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
Apc deceiving themselves. Saraki has come to stay. To remove him requires impeachment by 2/3 majority. They won't get that saraki turning to buhari/apc nemesis. I am not his fan but, let due process continue to be followed. God bless nigeria.
What due process? Does he enjoy immunity against prosecution in office, no. If he's found wanting, he's leaving the office fast 2/3 or not.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Carmal90(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Senator saraki is here to stay, either you like him or not, the dude knows how to play his game..quote me anywhere
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sellYourCar: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Wrong Move.....he shoud've appeared in court undecided

Why try to ridicule the system angry

Now they'll start with him I guess !

4 Likes

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
...and some of us are busy enjoying this show of Nonsense while Boo-hari and his Kunu cabinet steals the country dry? How long will this show last before Dullamadu appoints his ministerial angels??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.