Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (35400 Views)

EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Hassan080196(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Have you forgotten that OBJ during his tenure impeached three senators without any 2/3 majority vote?
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Michael333: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki has come to stay, APC should stop all this bill shit. These are all antics to remove Saraki which wouldn't work

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
election never held in d first place, so we never had anything like senate president or deputy. Saraki force senate president on himself, and he wil relinquish by force

Lol, the senate has passed a vote of confidence on both of them. And the suit for election forgery was withdrawn..

So we had Senate elections and he didn't force the senate presidency on himself. Case dismissed.. grin grin

All rise!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Bevista: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
tuniski:
this yeye body language dey get me angry. Body language my foot. Is buhari the judiciary abi saraki no see d body language b4 insisting on his right to aspire? Abeg body language is a cheap way of rationalizing a non performance or no action!
"Non-performance"?, "No action"? Those are very subjective terms. We can argue all day about the rightness or wrongness of those terms so I won't even bother.

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
But u fuc*k edo people on daily basis.
FreeGlobe:
I hate edo people, please stop quoting me
ohhh sweet, why re u deceiving ur wet nd wide puss*y?
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by jomoh: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
OldJohn:

He is being arrested for false declaration of assets not for forging Senate rules. Ekweremadu the deputy was ELECTED, not selected, and a vote of confidence has been passed by the senate for both to continue their duties.
Pray tell how we would have a newly elected senate president instead of the deputy completing his tenure?

The deputy is also going.

Once Saraki is gone, they can now descend on the deputy.

This time around the other senators in saraki's camp will either shape-in or ship-out. Its either they cooperate or surfer the same fate as Saraki did (They all have skeleton in their cupboard).
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by giantstrides(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
Firefire:

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL.

All corrupt politicians irrespective of the party they belong must return our loots in their custody.

Imagine! Saraki single handedly converted all Kwara State properties and investment to his name.

1. Kwara Diagnostic Center - Now Harmony Diagnostic Center

2. Songa Farm project financed by the state money now fully in Saraki's name.

3. Other government properties now converted to Harmony LTD.

The billions on Naira loans he collected while he was the governor of the state is nowhere to be found.

Saraki is still running the state while AbdulFatai is the deputy governor.

I hate corruption and all those who support corrupted elements.

Saraki MUST GO TO JAIL. angry

So sahara reporters are good enough to quote now abi.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by danderson(f): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin Fulanis dealing with their adopted sons who saw the light.

Well sooner than later majority at the Senate will sign register pledging their unalloyed support and mourning with him in his days of prejudice.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Vello(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
In your dreams I suppose.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by BushidoBlue(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
ExInferis:

Haha relax i'm pro buhari, [size=18pt]and i cant stand igboe[/size], but i know the man more than most, being close to his paternal family. He's sincere, he's determined, but he's not politically astute since he was never much of a politician and that's my point.

And what nigeria needs right now is exactly this sort of man, since politicians dragged us to this mess.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by shaddoww: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
lawanson44:

Please be quiet. Tinubu is a powerless rat
Only time will tell
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by shaddoww: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
deebsman1:
most brillant comment, kudos. ayyaf said it, bukola will end in the way of his friend and also a partner in crime, James Ibori, he's fighting Tinubu, he should go and ask Bode George. Bukola Saraki is done politically
Wat people fail to understand is dat some people are professionals in dis business, Tinubu as been around for decades and he has people everywhere, he as made people wat they are today n dey will always owe him

1 Like

Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by lebete3000: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Keneking:
Great grin

"The deputy director in the office of the Attorney General of the Federation, Mr. M.S. Hassan, applied for the arrest order following Saraki’s refusal to appear before the tribunal to enter his plea to the 13-count corruption charge against him".

Who says civil servants are not working...ordinary...Deputy Director shocked

Waiting for Femi Falana, SAN grin

Sai Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy

But what of his Immunity?
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut your dirty trap toad. You got yoruba blood in your blood. I see you inherited foolishness, dirty ishan fool

No you dumb bit.ch Esan is its own group. God, so many dumb people who just say Edoid groups are automatically Yoruba.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I hate edo people, please stop quoting me

We hate you too. Ignorant cu.nt.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by bashydemy(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Keep ranting until Ekweremmadu becomes senate president. Only then will fools like you realize what igbos are made of.
The last mistake Ekwemadu will make is attaining that post, He will regret even been in the senate... APC will make that seat HOT for him under one week.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by FreeGlobe(f): 2:42am On Sep 19, 2015
bashydemy:
The last mistake Ekwemadu will make is attaining that post, He will regret even been in the senate... APC will make that seat HOT for him under one week.
just wait until he attains the seat first
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by harffie(m): 2:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Ugomba:
Saraki is a Criminal.. ARREST HIM
All of them na criminal.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by bashydemy(m): 2:58am On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

just wait until he attains the seat first
Let's see how this will play out, Ekweremadu won't even taste that seat...
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by orisa37: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Warrant to arrest Senate President? This is wrong as it is interpreted as a deliberate will to stall Legislative work and to allow Mr. President, a Retired General, to commence ruling Nigeria undemocratically and by subterfuge in the guise of CHANGE, APC's slogan.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by sayitlikeitis: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2015
He was governor for 8yrs and has been a law-maker for some yrs now, and he was told to chill out let some1 else be Senate president, but he 'disobeyed'. Now he is about to see how politics is played on a whole new level. This would be quite interesting. Let's buckle our seat belts and enjoy this political ride.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by mars123(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
OldJohn:

He is being arrested for false declaration of assets not for forging Senate rules. Ekweremadu the deputy was ELECTED, not selected, and a vote of confidence has been passed by the senate for both to continue their duties.
Pray tell how we would have a newly elected senate president instead of the deputy completing his tenure?
how can i reach you? email,fb,phone number, make we yarn.
Re: FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki by kosokoadeyemi: 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
Saraki go for ur case u can not escape it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.