Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling (43082 Views)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Saraki Appeals CCT Ruling, Seeks To Stall Trial Today / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Caseless: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
adaweezy:

i hate typing for too long and i prefer speaking to typing my words/opinion
You still haven't said any judicial authority and obviously i didnt ask for a stay of execution definition or metamorphosis . Saraki would be arrested before Monday and even if not arrested the CCT would definitely sit before the Appeal court and number 2 most of Sarakis premises are faulty and not tenable for example looking at the premise that the AGF is needed before a suit can be filed or charges brought is bewildering as the Supreme Court killed this controversy to rest more than a decade ago in AG Federation v ANPP (2003) 18 NWLR (Pt. 851) 182, by holding that the office of the Attorney General is a body corporate with perpetual succession, and continues to function, irrespective of whether there is a sitting AG or not.
The federal High court can also not have a binding precedent on the code of conduct tribunal and his frivolous motions are mostly ballons being fired as cannonballs and only a very biased Appeal court will listen to his appeal or order a stay of execution based on a dispute he created with the aid of his lawyers
brilliant!

This is the premise saraki's lawyers based their arguments just to avoid justice. He lost woefully on this.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by ecel: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please everybody in the house should listen to this appeal. I pray Nigerians would win at the end where all past and current leaders since formation of Nigeria shall be exposed and the state will recover their both liquid and physical assets. By this, it will not be a situation of A witch-hunting B. Any of them that felt being witched hunted should be man enough to expose others. We need more of these for our nation. We are just started. Let them even expose Muritala, Gowon, Obasanjo, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Balewa etc. We want to seize their high-worth properties in Ikoyi and use the proceeds to build infrastructures they refused to provide. I mean all of them please.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
bigerboy200:
una neva see anything...by d time Femi Falana becomes the Attorney Gen of d Fed,we will see more high profile cases bin nailed....just go after all corrupt people in naija irrespective of their political parties....
Stop "making noise" Awusa nor go give am.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by lastpage: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people are quite funny so if Osinbanjo is a law professor what happens?

You are very daft!
It means he is very, very versed in LAW....... not just a Lawyer, not just a SAN....... but a "Lecturer of SAN-Lawyers"!

Saraki, a thief and non-entity, has certainly bitten more than he can chew, by calling such a person, who is also the Vice President of Nigeria , a "mere commissioner".

chukwudi44:

Lolz If Osinbanjo was that good, we would have heard about him long before now.When you talk of great lawyers, call Rotimi Williams, Clement Akpamgbo,Afe Babalola,etc

Those Lawyers were good but they are AGIP (Any Govt In Power) Lawyers!
They make their money by supporting any Evil/Corrupt practices .... hence the "noise" you hear about them.
Osinbajo is a[b] Law Professor![/b] ... those ones you mentioned "sit down and receive Lectures" ..........where Prof. Osinbajo is the Class Tutor!

Now, if you still dont understand the "import" of what l just said, you are beyond help! undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Rolandken(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ayoswit:
Dis govt and their war against corruption. Abeg when will this govt treat d issue of unemployment? because na dat one concern me.
Are you not aware that corruption by public officials including placing unqualified persons in top positions based on connection is the reason you are unemployed?

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
lastpage:

You are very daft!
It means he is very, very versed in LAW....... not just a Lawyer, not just a SAN....... but a "Lecturer of SAN-Lawyers"!

Saraki, a thief and non-entity, has certainly bitten more than he can chew, by calling such a person, who is also the Vice President of Nigeria , a "mere commissioner".

Now, if you still dont understand the "import" of what l just said, you are beyond help! undecided

Lastpage!

Olodo!! It is almost 8 hours since they gave the order,has Saraki been arrested? Nothing will come out of this case.Osinbanjo is even far below the level of an ordinary commissioner

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by BizBayo: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
otubujohn:
so the code of conduct tribunal has deliberately forgotten ignored the order of the federal high court.

CCB has its own court which is by law separated from the high court. Its power vested.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by authority2006(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saraki is enemy of himself, architect of his own travails. You hijacked Senate presidency from your party, the party said nothing do you, in the long run. The party made a request for you give them opportunity to fill other key posts but you told the party to go to hell and do their worst.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by gfullmoon(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Friday is the best day to strike,the Presidency is a good marksman. Once arrested on Friday before the bail application is perfected it'll be on Monday,and by then your Drillers will have gotten the neccessary and vital information without your Lawyer usually SAN shouting violating of your human right. Every corrupt Politician should dread Fridays! Thank God is Friday (TGF) is not for corrupt politicians anymore. My Lawyer friend had threatened to get a perpetual expatriate motion forbidden me from eating. This frivolous motions are militating against quick dispensation of Justice in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by lastpage: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo!! It is almost 8 hours since they gave the order,has Saraki been arrested? Nothing will come out of this case.Osinbanjo is even far below the level of an ordinary commissioner

That is not for me and you to decide.
Just know that Proff. Osinbajo is not in the league of those "baby SAN's" you are "parotting" about.

Go get a good education, Mr.

See why l said your case is beyond help?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by authority2006(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Like there is something you will do if he is arrested.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by lastpage: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
authority2006:
Saraki is enemy of himself, architect of his own travails. You hijacked Senate presidency from your party, the party said nothing do you, in the long run. The party made a request for you give them opportunity to fill other key posts but you told the party to go to hell and do their worst.

At times, a man should put his GREED and UNBRIDLED DESIRE FOR POWER, into check!

When a man acquires small power and money, the foolish one begin to think they are INVINCIBLE!

Saraki will make a very very dangerous DESPOT .... like Idi Amin, if he is not checked immediately.

He forgot that when all fails in politics, it is YOUR PARTY that will rally round you and lift you up.

Lesson for all of us to remember.
Saraki is a "GONNER"..... with time.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
zenith4biz:

SEE ENGLISH OW

TOLDED

TOOKED
I spoke english better than you,what does you know? tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by omolami: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
No nigerian is in support of corruption but its fight must follow tha rule of law. As it stands now. buhari is whitchunting saraki and his throwing away caution in his despiracy bid. Thank God same high court must address his apeal against arrest. Back to square one.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by BizBayo: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hero10001:

ahahahaha,
Senate to Prison?!
It's never gonna happen.
Saraki is a saint compared to other Nigeran politicians including Pmb.

If you say so. But lets grab them as we can.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by BizBayo: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
omolami:
No nigerian is in support of corruption but its fight must follow tha rule of law. As it stands now. buhari is whitchunting saraki and his throwing away caution in his despiracy bid. Thank God same high court must address his apeal against arrest. Back to square one.

How is he witch hunting Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Earthkumy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
If Saraki goes, PDP man will automatically becomes senate president. gbam
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
lastpage:

At times, a man should put his GREED and UNBRIDLED DESIRE FOR POWER, into check!

When a man acquires small power and money, the foolish one begin to think they are INVINCIBLE!

Saraki will make a very very dangerous DESPOT .... like Idi Amin, if he is not checked immediately.

He forgot that when all fails in politics, it is YOUR PARTY that will rally round you and lift you up.

Lesson for all of us to remember.
Saraki is a "GONNER"..... with time.

Lastpage!
no mind judas isiaka bukola saraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't be suprised if the appeal court grants an exparte order tonight against the CCT ruling
That will be interesting
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
If Saraki goes, PDP man will automatically becomes senate president. gbam
network no dey your brain

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by tunde1200(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigerians we can decieve ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by cabaliciouscabal: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Honestly dis man called saraki is desecrating d exalted office of d senate president.

Honestly d international community will be laughing seriously at us, saying d number three man in Nigeria is even corrupt.

Pls somebody help me beg dis criminal to go and answer his case, he should understand dat we ar no longer in d era of d clueless one wea impunity thrives.

The body language of PMB is not smiling and d earlier he resign d better for him.

At tyms I tend to wonder all dis our shameless leaders, it has shown clearly dat d bunch of leaders we av don't give a damn abt us Jst as d former clueless president jonathan said on national television. All they ar interested in is dia pocket.

Now Wat sort of law criminal like him want to make for us?

Oga Saraki pls note dat a dead fish has no place to hide other dan to float on top of d water. At least fani kayode of PDP faced his own charge and he was aquitted and walked out of court, y u in APC refusing to face d law. Pls Jst respect urself and surrender to IGP, we still av a lot of criminals to catch up with.

#even jonathan cannot save u

#criminals ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by zenith4biz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I spoke english better than you,what does you know? tongue

-IYANGBALI

No argument, from your post it's quite obvious that your grammatical dexterity can perform miracles.....
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
I beg na when Man United dey play?
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by solayd(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lawyers sha they will never tell you to accept fate smiley

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by adet991(f): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ayoswit:
Dis govt and their war against corruption. Abeg when will this govt treat d issue of unemployment? because na dat one concern me.
same here
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
zenith4biz:

-IYANGBALI

No argument, from your post it's quite obvious that your grammatical dexterity can perform miracles.....
zenith bank pls leave me alone,i bank with CBN
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by puxiliizo: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
I'm surprised by what some people write on this platform. For christ sake, if you people don't know how the law and nigeria constitution works, it's better listen or keep quiet. There's no way code of conduct has the right to judge any body accept in the law court. If you watch out very well, saraki has done the best thing by not honoring the tribunal because he was not going to get justice there. The chairman code of conduct is acting under a script given to him. Some people are behind the down fall of saraki and that is not democracy. I am not a politician and I don't want to become one. If saraki has declared what he doesn't have, then the code of conduct should take his case to the law court. Only the law court has the right to judge in nigeria and not a mere civil servant who is not a barrister. If it were in oversea country, the chairman code of conduct should be arrested by defying an order.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
okolochyke:

Pa Chukwudi

Those Lawyers you mentioned are from your own era, the 40s, 50s and 60s

There are new generation of Lawyers. I know you are an old man but please try and update yourself sir
chukwu they half finish you completely grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by sayemma: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
High court and the tribunal are the same in hierarchy so one can not summon d other...just like lagos governor can not summon ogun governor
otubujohn:
so the code of conduct tribunal has deliberately forgotten ignored the order of the federal high court.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ayoswit:
dey there make pant dey wear una
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by sweetgala(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
adaweezy:

federal character is not a flaw
if it where Jonathan will never have been president or Vice-president

Are you suggesting that excellence should be jettisoned. When Jonathan was voted and he won by a respectable margin in 2011 across the whole of Nigeria the last thing voters had on their mind was zoning and FEDERAL CHARACTER. Young men and women have to learn to work hard and be honest to gain relevance, many people voted for the shoe less boy in 2011 had less to do with where he came from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) / Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.