Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling (43085 Views)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Saraki Appeals CCT Ruling, Seeks To Stall Trial Today / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by enitey(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
sonnie10:
And someone was shouting, "the timing of CCT verdict is perfect." That Sakari won't be able to appeal the case since it is Friday, and by Monday he would be arrested. Believe it or not, that goat were Tinubu dey carry go market, na Saraki sell the mother. Lolest!

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by donsteady(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
I trust my Nigerian police, they will fetch the baga out in no time. This guy just bleeped him self up

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Mogidi: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need to be hung from a tree. You're a traitor to your country. All your posts make it glaringly clear that you intend your cou.try to fail.
[/s]

Says the ediot writing from America.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by adaweezy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
manny4life:

Thank you... If this is the case, why did Saraki's lawyers file a case before the FHC? Or is it because according to them it's constitutional? Then the next question is, what's the question before the FHC?

Also, if FHC and CCT have the same powers, I know the Court of Appeals can halt the order of the FHC but is that also applicable to CCT?
yes the CCT can be halted by the AC if it oversteps its boundaries and limits, the FHC has no control over the CCT....
Saraki's lawyers are gasping for straws and are seriously delaying the inevitable.........
Saraki's lawyers have a right to go to court i cannot tell you if they were right in going to court

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by sonnie10: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't be suprised if the appeal court grants an exparte order tonight against the CCT ruling

Saraki is not a pushover. What ever name they like they should call it, exparte order, Order for Stay of Execution pending Appeal, injunction etc he has all those in his back pocket ready for Tinubu and his cronies.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by omogidi234(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya go arrest am naa!!! See your mouth like arrest!!.At worst Saraki would simply make himself unavailable until Monday when the appeal court sets aside the CCT ruling

Nna Bros ''dị mkpa ka anyị na-ahụ'' I need to meet you one on one, I would want you to hire me in case you need legal services. I perceived that you have been BOUNTIFULLY mobilized for this job. Every thread I was today, you have attacked me personally over the Saraki issue and not only me, every other person that held a different view from yours.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by dont8(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Still holding on to the straw.

Let see how this span out at last.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Tubexsms(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
When someone was asked to produced his certificate that he has been using in contesting it was indian film.
Court and DSS were not on duty and there was no corruption.
I wish they will be able to fight themselves...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by azimibraun: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Delay tactics... He should just storm. the CC tribunal the way Tinubu had the guts to face them.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by omogidi234(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sonnie10:

Saraki is not a pushover. What ever name they like they should call it, exparte order, Order for Stay of Execution pending Appeal, injunction etc he has all those in his back pocket ready for Tinubu and his cronies.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need to be hung from a tree. You're a traitor to your country. All your posts make it glaringly clear that you intend your cou.try to fail.
With your signature you deserve to be drowned in a drum of urine.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by blackpanda: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz why are you begging him to resign? Make you commot am make we see

Beg kwa
Am not the one running from pillar to post looking for fictitious injunctions my dear.
Saraki's is sitting on time bomb and when it explodes, he will not only lose his seat but end up in jail!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Caseless: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bevista:
The looser has only filed an appeal which might not be heard till Monday. The IG should just obey the subsisting court order and get this criminal arrested already. He must spend the weekend behind bars.

This is one of the major problems with these nefarious lot... using stolen funds to hire expensive SANs to abuse court processes.

Just remember, even judges are now responding to the now famous Body Language. The New Nigeria has no place for ilks like you.
I can't stop laughing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
omogidi234:

Nna Bros ''dị mkpa ka anyị na-ahụ'' I need to meet you one on one, I would want you to hire me in case you need legal services. I perceived that you have been BOUNTIFULLY mobilized for this job. Every thread I was today, you have attacked me personally over the Saraki issue and not only me, every other person that held a different view from yours.

Nna, can you imagine... I asked him "Don't you think it's a bit too late (as in the weekend) for the Appeals Court to grant an order halting his arrest? He replied I should consider suicide.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by omogidi234(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
adaweezy:

The court of appeal cannot grant a stay of execution yet ......

Can you cite your Authority please?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reekadict04:
And Who is this Dump Saraki 's Lawyer?

He should go back to his constitution and read it where it is clearly stated that the CCT and the high court have coordinate jurisdictions. Thus, the high court does not have the power to stop the CCT.

Saraki go and defend yourself. There is no more room for Corrupt people like you in Nigeria

You called the vice president 'A mere Commissioner', betrayed the President, your party and a whole Jagaban & you want to go Scott free? I hope you'd answer that when you go from Senate President to Prison President.

I rest my case grin

Why do I find this part funny? grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
adaweezy:

yes the CCT can be halted by the AC if it oversteps its boundaries and limits, the FHC has no control over the CCT....
Saraki's lawyers are gasping for straws and are seriously delaying the inevitable.........
Saraki's lawyers have a right to go to court i cannot tell you if they were right in going to court

Thank you for your reply...

Looks like I'm sorta understanding this saga... This is more like a diccck measuring contest between FHC and CCT
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by IYANGBALI: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bevista:
The looser has only filed an appeal which might not be heard till Monday. The IG should just obey the subsisting court order and get this criminal arrested already. He must spend the weekend behind bars.

This is one of the major problems with these nefarious lot... using stolen funds to hire expensive SANs to abuse court processes.

Just remember, even judges are now responding to the now famous Body Language. The New Nigeria has no place for you and your ilk.
let him continue to waste his time and our looted money,he is going down down down

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
blackpanda:

Beg kwa
Am not the one running from pillar to post looking for fictitious injunctions my dear.
Saraki's is sitting on time bomb and when it explodes, he will not only lose his seat but end up in jail!
Until then.
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by ogmaskman: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reekadict04:

He should go back to his constitution and read it where it is clearly stated that the CCT and the high court have coordinate jurisdictions. Thus, the high court does not have the power to stop the CCT.

Saraki go and defend yourself. There is no more room for Corrupt people like you in Nigeria

You called the vice president 'A mere Commissioner', betrayed the President, your party and a whole Jagaban & you want to go Scott free? I hope you'd answer that when you go from Senate President to Prison President.

I rest my case grin

I do not think Joseph daudu is dumb. He is just being mischievous. if Daudu is still the NBA president he would have supported the CCT. But now he is on the street hustling so what do u expect. All na wash....

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by adaweezy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz says who? What sort of law did you study
Old man get a life cant you see ellipsis
besides the Appeal court cannot sit on weekends neither will it sit before the CCT on Monday...
stop bringing your ignorance to public foras such as this

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by ExInferis(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
when you fight corruption, corrupt judges fight back

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by free2naira: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dogara take note!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by smsshola(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some wailers we still shout Tinubu at work...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Hassanamed: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
i wonder y nigerians wont learn, even in our widest imagination saraki bukola can never be arrested, removed or even interogated by any council. you wait till thy kingdom com.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by adaweezy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
omogidi234:

Can you cite your Authority please?
you a law student/graduate/lawyer you cant expect me to cite my authority when you didn't'
tongue
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
adaweezy:

Old man get a life cant you see ellipsis
besides the Appeal court cannot sit on weekends neither will it sit before the CCT on Monday...
stop bringing your ignorance to public foras such as this

What if it is sitting as we speak!!!
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
jamalsky:
I don't understand why Dr Saraki is making issues out of this very simple matter,a case has been put against him,he should go and answer ,he has a constitutional right to defend himself,so why running away or trying to make it seem that he has something to hide??he heads the senate & they summon people who answer to defend themselves as regards issues put against them,so why all the fuss from his side??The Code of conduct tribunal is a constitutional body which is carrying out it's constitutional function so he should spare us all his stories of political witch hunt ,go and defend the allegations Mr Saraki,he has not even refuted or given material facts in his press releases.
See you at the tribunal Mr Senate President Sir.

The CoC tribunal indicted him. And he simply went to the federal High court to complain that this was obstructing him from his duties as the senate president.

The federal high court asked the prosecution to come and explain why he should stand on trial on Monday

So why the rush? If they have all the evidence to nail him, they didn't submit it for over 10 years, why cant they wait till next week? He says he will appear in court on monday, let's wait till then and see...
Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by sweetgala(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
One of the most important problems we have in Nigeria are the many flaws in the judicial process and the sections of the constitution that are relevant. Such things as immunity and the ability to stay legal proceedings on a criminal investigation is a most corrupt and dishonest thing.

The day a US senator or UK MP tries to do even a quarter of these absolutely improper things is the day his family name would be rubbished on all news media and he/she disgraced out of office.

Only last week all the UK MP who had "managed" to by error or ignorance owe the parliament accounts a combined total of 2500 pounds between them all were publicly named, shamed and made to apologize on Sky news; I kept thinking all this people do was not fill reimbursement declaration forms correctly,a certain MP who owed the tax payer all of 27 pounds was made to give an interview while our Nigerian local counselor steals the treasury dry without concern

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling by Hero10001: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reekadict04:

I rest my case grin
ahahahaha,
Senate to Prison?!
It's never gonna happen.
Saraki is a saint compared to other Nigeran politicians including Pmb.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo) / Ambode Rejects Posh Marina Residence (read Why) / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.