Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought (4839 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2015
these hair styles will fetch you a boyfriend faster
than you thought
yes! The right hairstyle will keep the men falling in
love. These styles can do the magic.

puny tails; oh my oh my,puny tails will give you that
virgin look that will make a man go the extra mile to
have you.

corn rows;in any form and style. there is nothing that
can give you that high school look that corn rows
effortlessly gives. You know that youthfulness that
will make him kill to have and keep you.

big braids,box braid;if you know how to style it well
then you are on your way to becoming the most sort
after chick.

Try these hairstyles today and thank me later.

http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0

1 Share

Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Ajibo111(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2015
I rushed in here to see the styles

1 Like

Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
and which one of them will u love to go for.. am eager to settle the bill. grin

Buh first thing first.. Show me love by checking my SIGNATURE kiss
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
and which do you want to go for.. am eager to settle the bill. grin
Awww! Thanks hun...just 20k will be okay tongue tongue grin
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
so are these d only styles
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Hahahahaha
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM:

Hahahahaha
Things cost these days now
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
That's 40% of my monthly take home.. there's God u know grin
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by eleko1: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
A boyfriend undecided sad Is boyfriend interested about the leaf on ur head or the round about ponmo undecided? Iranu undecided sad
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
Na by hair style undecided
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by deewhone(f): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Still doesn't mean one'll get bf
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by greatness22(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2015
deewhone:
Gracious Heavens! You are beautiful... Love ur hairstyle
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Rosemary216(f): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Seriously?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by dharay99: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2015
the 3rd pix, I love it on
Girls like maaaadt.
lipsrsealed
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
greatness22:

Ya,the hair is hot.
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Otibho80 post=38160196]so are these d only styles[/quote
Visit @ http://hairstylesdotcome..nl/?m=0 for more styles
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by deewhone(f): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
greatness22:
I appreciate
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Nne, Ike gwuru o!! undecided undecided angry
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Boyfriend or husband? grin mine is like d first one kiss
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Glowstone(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Today’s kids are shite

Damn
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Glowstone(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Today’s kids are shite

Damn
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
tchidi:

Nne, Ike gwuru o!! undecided undecided angry
Lolz
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Bcus u re boyfriendless i guess?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
deewhone:
hv u tried these styles b4 nd u re stil boyfriendless til dis moment?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by 0955eb027(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
D first 1 tho, its luvly...
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by juddexy2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
And I rushed in here to find a galfrend cool
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Bcus u re boyfriendless i guess?
Yes! undecided
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! undecided
u pay me a monthly salary of 1.5m naira nd i date u out of pity.
deal?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by mimicious(f): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
# team natural
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Zoe41(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op almost all hairstyles dere, ive done did it all, i also hve a very nyc character, bt i'm single.....any help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.