Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought (4856 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Zoe41(f): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
Anumanu u r still single abi?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Udoka89: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
smileyBig braids my kryptonite
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

u pay me a monthly salary of 1.5m naira nd i date u out of pity.

deal?
Akuko undecided
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Akuko undecided
Wats dis?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by sexaddict08(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
deewhone:
I appreciate
he's deceiving u... too much make up with fake smile
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Wats dis?
Akuko means Story for the gods cheesy
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by sexaddict08(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
u pay me a monthly salary of 1.5m naira nd i date u out of pity.
deal?
this is suppose to be a joke.... u no sabi joke guy...
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by sexaddict08(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Akuko undecided
u don suffer ooo, he's trying to be funny sha
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

this is suppose to be a joke.... u no sabi joke guy...
Noted!
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Akuko means Story for the gods cheesy
Like u tink such amount is too big or smal to pay a SUPER BF?
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by ammyluv2002(f): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

u don suffer ooo, he's trying to be funny sha
Lolz...everybody get mouth to talk wetin hin want. It's a free world
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by duduade: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
To get your varieties of affordable and classy furnitures which includes sofas, t.v stands, dining tables, side stool stands and library stands please visit

www.furnitureplaceng.com...

A trial shall convince you...

Discounts will be given...

You can also purchase our furnitures' on Konga... Online delivery to any part of the country is available. ..
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zoe41:
Op almost all hairstyles dere, ive done did it all, i also hve a very nyc character, bt i'm single.....any help?

Eya,pele
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by princealexndre(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
nah hair we wan chop...we de talk abt d KOKO...
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by marykaydee: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
How now undecided
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Zoe41:
Op almost all hairstyles dere, ive done did it all, i also hve a very nyc character, bt i'm single.....any help?

dont worry ur solution has finally come dearie!
Re: These Hairstyles Will Give You A Boyfriend Faster Than You Thought by HAIRSTYLEDOTCOM: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2015
princealexndre:
nah hair we wan chop...we de talk abt d KOKO...

Wetin be the koko na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Lets Talk About IT... / I Think My Man Is Sleeping With His Neighbour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.