Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,863 members, 7,838,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End (3253 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by mschubby: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
and come back with a black eye?
hahahahahahaha.

I have a male friend, we called each other everyday and chat as well he will want me to tell him something sweet before hanging the call and I will tell him I miss him and his response will be " I luv ya as a friend' that doesn't mean I want to date him neither does he as well. there's nothing special
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Welrez:
We met first at NYSC camp and were posted to the same LGA and eventually ended up as secretary and assistant secretary of our CDS. She claimed to date a popular photographer who I've seen but not convinced from how they mingled during the few times I saw them.
All the same I let her be for what she told me, but she now rings me up and we spoke for dozens of minutes on phone regularly. She prays for me to meet an excellent life partner and ends the call by moaning 'I miss you'.
I feel she loves me, at least she likes me, but what I'm not absolutely sure is if she wants to have something special with me. Please advise me.
nysc ke
she wants sexxx, after nysc she will run back to her man, since you would not be ready.

you can take the chance and be more friendly and see if she will open up her real intentions, else don't develop strong feelings for her, she can dump you anytime
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by coolhumble(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:
wetin u wan make I talk again? Lol

That advice na die

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by uchman(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
and come back with a black eye?

Lol

Bro why evil
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by ArchEnemy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
uchman:

Lol

Bro why evil
smiley
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by uchman(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont get too excited cu'
Thats how they are. You ask her out she will still turn you down
But you can try getting between her legs. Let understand there are no strings attached.
Good luck

Best answer so far and be swift about it cos after Nysc, there ends it you know...
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Welrez(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
mschubby:
hahahahahahaha.

I have a male friend, we called each other everyday and chat as well he will want me to tell him something sweet before hanging the call and I will tell him I miss him and his response will be " I luv ya as a friend' that doesn't mean I want to date him neither does he as well. there's nothing special
Your case is different from mine in the sense that he asks for it from you. I've never asked her to say it to me.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by mschubby: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Welrez:
Your case is different from mine in the sense that he asks for it from you. I've never asked her to say it to me.
I understand
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Djicemob: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
She is your ' friend' and "she miss you"
What is confusing there? undecided
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by ajademola2000(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
She doesn't know what she wants

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, If You Had The Chance To Date A Nairaland Mod..... / When A Lady Prefers Tall Huge Guys - Hilarious Photos / Lesbians Reveal The Sex Act That Convinced Them That They Choose Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.