Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38819 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 4:30am On Sep 18, 2009
unitee:

Dear darling N.    When i read about other people s problems i realise how lucky i am to have you always

Yes I know I asked you to mould him for me and paid you to do it, but can you ease up on the lovey-dovey stuff angry It is nauseating and putting me off my lunch angry The only reason I am allowing you near Pastor Na2day is because he is still a virgin and not wise to the ways of the world, so don't start getting ideas into your head because once you are done grooming him, I am taking back what is rightfully mine angry cheesy grin cheesy

netotse:

i carry a very large anointing. . . wink. Of which i had a vision last night and i 'received' for you o! the gist of the vision was that you are to be totally devoted to me and only me! that means no more chasing other men o, whats more you have to burn all your revealing clothes and dress only in boubous from now on! and no more make up! cool~~~

Ha I don't want that large annointing to pass me by so what you say if I get myself a burqa and start covering myself from top to bottom to prevent other men from seeing me, and of course I would have some zips placed in strategic positions to facilitate easy access in case you feel the urge to lay hands on me which of course I would not let the other men know about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And I will make sure i get it in black so that [s]I can use it as a camouflage to dissappear into an of my lover's house without you knowing[/s] my ravishing beauty would not stand out and I can blend with my fellow women folks to save me from other men's roving eyes lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2009
unitee:

Umm darling can you advice TS and C2 to stop under the kitchen sink relationships lol

will do asap! kiss kiss kiss kiss

@ TS, C2

stop this kitchen sink relationship! angry angry angry
C2H5OH:

Which kain sick love is that  
dn't you know that unitee and na2day are brother & sister
isn't that like incest or something

she is my lovely wife but also my sister in the lawd! tongue tongue tongue

@ BB

better report for night vigil wink wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Kunbee: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Which kain sick love is that
dn't you know that unitee and na2day are brother & sister
isn't that like incest or something

I didnt know see gossip of the month
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
N2D, you want to get punched in the mouth angry angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sweeti14(f): 1:55am On Sep 19, 2009
Dear X,
sorry i had 2 break ur heart,i know u were crazy bout me ,made a lot of sacrifices 4 me and u gave me ur heart without reservation.The problem wuz i dint even lyk u talkless of loving u.i lykd u onli as a frend not a boy frend.i said yes 2 u out of gratitude 4 d things u did 4 me.culdnt live with d guilt of deceiving u 4 too long cuz u thought i luvd u.am sorri i broke up wit u without explaining 2 u.i pray u find sum1 hu will luv u back and luv u as much as u luv her.peace
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by KennyG6(m): 1:58am On Sep 19, 2009
sweeti14:

Dear X,
sorry i had 2 break your heart,i know u were crazy bout me ,made a lot of sacrifices 4 me and u gave me your heart without reservation.The problem wuz i dint even lyk u talkless of loving u.i lykd u onli as a frend not a boy frend.i said yes 2 u out of gratitude 4 d things u did 4 me.culdnt live with d guilt of deceiving u 4 too long cuz u thought i luvd u.am sorri i broke up wit u without explaining 2 u.i pray u find sum1 hu will luv u back and luv u as much as u luv her.peace
haba @ age 16 u don dey break people hearts, shudnt you just concentrate on ur life 1st!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

N2D, you want to get punched in the mouth angry angry

dem dey punch breeze? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2009
na2day?:

dem dey punch breeze? tongue tongue tongue
You be breeze? Na wa ooo!!! So you're the Biblical 'familiar spirit'. Only God will save that poor girl from this predicament you're about to put her in
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

You be breeze? Na wa ooo!!! So you're the Biblical 'familiar spirit'. Only God will save that poor girl from this predicament you're about to put her in

jealousy dey worry u tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by BellaRouge(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
I miss my boo, na2d where you darling been sitting in the library all books are written your name, lol nlanders help me to appreciate the best man the whole World ova my na2day.TS and C2 Please help
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sweeti14(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
@Kenny G,hu told u am really 16? undecided dats my nairaland age,am older dan dat. wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whiteroses(f): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2009
dear s you are a wierdo i dont know how i managed to forget my pata in my ex yard but one day i sighted him wearing it, i first thought that's a girls under wear and wait a minute thats mine, he said yeah you forgot it and i've been wearing it ever since  angry oh gawd you was an idiot btw i'm sure you stole it in ma room cos no way i'd forget my stuff and i hate your fried hair that was so precious to you i think its ugly angry its only putting attention to your fast disappearing hair line oh i also met him at a party last week i looked awesome what a great time to bump into him he wanted me back but i dint think so, then he wanted me to be jealous he had been laughing with a random girl he then introduced her as his friend "meet my sexy friend isnt she cute" tongue little did he know the girl was one of my best friend and we came together, sorry for the long story i had to let it all out
yours not sincerely eni xx
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by kellorah: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2009
LMAO!! He musta felt stoooooooooooopid!! Hahahahahahaha.

And errrr. . .he's a crossdresser!! Good thing ur no longer together.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 5:22am On Sep 20, 2009
unitee:

I miss my boo, na2d where you darling been sitting in the library all books are written your name, lol nlanders help me to appreciate the best man the whole World ova my na2day.TS and C2 Please help

sweet heart, i am good, in fact, every day i feel down, i just look into those soft beautiful eyes of urs and heaven smiles on me and my heart rejoices uncontrollably. TS and C2 can't understand what we are saying bcoz true love has never happened to them wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mikesleek(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2009
I think i'll use these for my album.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
Busy_body:

Yes I know I asked you to mould him for me and paid you to do it, but can you ease up on the lovey-dovey stuff angry It is nauseating and putting me off my lunch angry The only reason I am allowing you near Pastor Na2day is because he is still a virgin and not wise to the ways of the world, so don't start getting ideas into your head because once you are done grooming him, I am taking back what is rightfully mine angry cheesy grin cheesy

Ha I don't want that large annointing to pass me by so what you say if I get myself a burqa and start covering myself from top to bottom to prevent other men from seeing me, and of course I would have some zips placed in strategic positions to facilitate easy access in case you feel the urge to lay hands on me which of course I would not let the other men know about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And I will make sure i get it in black so that [s]I can use it as a camouflage to dissappear into an of my lover's house without you knowing[/s] my ravishing beauty would not stand out and I can blend with my fellow women folks to save me from other men's roving eyes lipsrsealed

update on the vision. . .it also included a chastity belt u know i [s]am out to seperate you from all your husbands[/s] want the best for you. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by TheSeeker(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2009
na2day?:

sweet heart, i am good, in fact, every day i feel down, i just look into those soft beautiful eyes of urs and heaven smiles on me and my heart rejoices uncontrollably. TS and C2 can't understand what we are saying bcoz true love has never happened to them wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Shut up pedophile. I heard unitee is just 17. What are you doing with a 17 year old girl?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by natashi: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2009
HAHAA this is funny

Dear EX,

Even though I wasnt the one, I have to say you are one of the coolest guys I ever meet. I admire you for your honesty and your dedication to your family. I wish all the best of luck in your future endevors, And you should teach a class to other men out there on how to treat someone. Eventhough we where not ment for each other I feel that you always treated me like a queen in every aspect. The women that gets you is going should count her lucky stars because you are a man in every essence of the word,

MUCH peace and blessings

( my ex was pretty great LOL )
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2009
@natashi
Why did guys break up den? [s]Yeah am stalking u lol[/s]
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by natashi: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2009
He divorced his ex wife because she was bi polar and cheated. He was raising two kids on his own. Ex wife got medicated. One of his family members got sick and wifey approached him and told him that it wasn't her fault at that she is medicated and they should try to make it work (which I work with special education children she is right in a way it wasn't her fault). He was married to his wife for fifteen years and had been divorced for two and half. He decided for his kids and family sake he owed his family the chance to see if they could make it work. She had contacted him on monday by thursday he made his dicission on what to do. During that time he did talk to me but he didn't try to sleep with me. Thursday he explained the situation and the he wanted to try and make it work for his family. I couldn't be mad at him at all. He was only with me for six months, I told him I understood and wish him nothing but the best for him and his family. The thing which I respected is he could of had us both and no body would have known about it. I have a full life school, work, working out, ect, in the relationsip he was always honest to a fault and he knew how to chill and be laid back. That type of man the only thing you could do is say, I was a better person for knowing you even if it was for a short time. smiley I got sooo close to what I was looking for but hey life goes on,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by LordReed(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2009
Ahhh! I see. I do hope u get that man of ur dreams.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Shut up pedophile. I heard unitee is just 17. What are you doing with a 17 year old girl?

see me see wahala ooo, girl wey been dey ready for marriage since 12 yrs old, why waste her time further? abeg carry ur wahala go another place jor! tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitelexi(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2009
Exes are too many but the latest casualty has not happened yet. She's a marked woman and in 1 week, she'll be history. Then i will be able to write about her.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by shooze: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
dear ex

Where do i start brought your wedding iv the other day and i smiled cos so many things went through my head

Where was she the nights i knelt down and prayed for God to get you out of the issues you had at work?
Where was she the endless fasts i did just to make you a better person?
Where was she the days i cried and pleaded with your boss to move you out of the hell hole and move you to a better location?
Where was she the days i cleaned, washed , cooked and took care of you?
Where was she the days i stood by you and through all the battles i fought on your behalf?

I hope i find it in my heart to totally forgive you because i know its only in letting go completely can i move on with my life . I wish you all the best in life
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by sexybabes(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
shooze:

dear ex

Where do i start brought your wedding iv the other day and i smiled cos so many things went through my head

Where was she the nights i knelt down and prayed for God to get you out of the issues you had at work?
Where was she the days i cried and pleaded with your boss to move you out of the hell hole and move you to a better location?
Where was she the days i stood by you and through all the battles i fought on your behalf?

I hope i find it in my heart to totally forgive you because i know its only in letting go completely can i move on with my life . I wish you all the best in life

Shuuuu!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by galatico(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dear G,

What have I done to deserve this from you? Have I ever cheated on you? Lied to you? Did I lie to you, saying that I cared about you when I didnt? Have I?
I found out that you were going out with a white girl as well, while you were with me. And that you laughed at me in front of your friends saying that you "like to take it slow. . . whenever we are doing stuff and you don't want to kill me cos I'm a sickler. . . " . How could you? I believed in you.I told you a secret about myself and you informed everyone else. You told people these things about me when i hadn't even slept with you. I thought at least you would have the maturity to keep what happens between us private. Why did you do this to me? Why?
I've meant to tell you this for ages and ask if it was true, but since the rumour wasnt even true, and i hadnt had sex with you, I didn't bother. I also never thought you would be the one behind all the stories.
I look at you, even now, and i can still see potential in you. You have the ability to be better than you are. But that is never going to happen as long as you keep trying to make people miserable. You will never know the extent of the damage you have done to me and my reputation and you will most likely never care. But I still dont think I deserved any of this from you. There was a day you tried to convince me that you were a horrible person. I didn't believe it because I knew you were better than that. I really tried to help you. You will never understand how I tried to make to make you happy. But it didnt work.
I can remember when I found out that you were cheating on me with shade and that you had lied to me, and when you came back that night you told me some thing like, "What if I hadnt told you anything that was going on, ?" So I was supposed to be grateful and thank you for all the trouble you caused to me , right? I was suposed to go around with a smile on my face, grateful, that my boyfriend had cheated on me and decided to lie to me about the whole issue. I dont think so.
Did you ever like me at all? This hurts me the most because I know you never did. I was just a back- up plan. I may be naive and trusting and immature, but I would never deliberately hurt and use someone the way you did with me.
At least I learned something from you. You taught me not to be anti- social. Especially with my former housemates. Funny enough you were friendlier with them than i was when we first started going out. And then they ended up hating you at the end of it all because of whatever happened when i was on holiday. Till today I guess I will never exactly know what happened with you guys.
Every move you carried out with shade , you repeated with me. You asked her why she hated you so much, you did the same to me. You kissed her and she pushed you away, you ran back to me and i stupidly responded. How relieved you must have been. Do I look so much like her to you ? You never took me out once. Not once. It didnt matter to me because I was happy with you wherever we were. I preferred staying at home anyway, so it never was a big issue with me. I would just have loved to be appreciated once in a while.
I'm not saying I dont know where I made my mistakes. I'm saying I never treated you this way.
Remember something, G. What goes around comes around. There's a reason why people say this so much. Because it's true.
There's one thing I have to ask of you. Please dont do this to someone else. Please. Don't treat those coming in next year the way you have treated me. It's not worth it.
Have fun with your life. My greatest wish is that you change for the better.

Am touched by your story!!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2009
shooze:

dear ex

abeg, u still dey pray and fast for ppl? i need u to pray and fast for me ooo, and i promise i will remember u for good even after u become my ex, deal?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2009
luvbooks, you're way too young to be dating a man. I think you're about 15 or so.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by luvbooks(f): 1:28am On Sep 27, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ Davidylan. I'm 18 !!!!!! NOT 15. I'm a late bloomer anyway. . .  most of my mates were dating by 13.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2009
luvbooks:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ Davidylan. I'm 18 !!!!!! NOT 15. I'm a late bloomer anyway. . .  most of my mates were dating by 13.

with those shoes, i will say u are 12 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by luvbooks(f): 2:09am On Sep 27, 2009
Come on, !!!! I just liked them,  besides I posted it as an experiment,

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (36) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.