Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38707 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by midola: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
this is just too emotional,i cant begin to tell u guys mine,its a whole book of the story of my life, met him when i was 13, he was thr all thru till i graduated, he never loved me frm d 1st time,bt wn he becm a man he loved me,he wld die 4 me, i was his centre stage, and then BOOM!!!few months to our marriage,circumstances that i cldnt comprehend broke us, CRYING!!he is married nw wt a kid.do u thnk he loves her?everythn happnd shortly,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
unitee:

Am trying my best dear, what i know is i wont let u down about.loadz of love Unitee

kisses for success kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
I receive how av u been darling? I wish i was a bird i would fly to my love. Am a happy woman naw
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
unitee:

I receive how av u been darling? I wish i was a bird i would fly to my love. Am a happy woman naw

doing alright, thank God its friday, need this rest. i guess we can fly to mountain everest this weekend ey?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
midola:

this is just too emotional,i cant begin to tell u guys mine,its a whole book of the story of my life, met him when i was 13, he was thr all thru till i graduated, he never loved me frm d 1st time,bt wn he becm a man he loved me,he wld die 4 me, i was his centre stage, and then BOOM!!!few months to our marriage,circumstances that i cldnt comprehend broke us, CRYING!!he is married nw wt a kid.do u thnk he loves her?everythn happnd shortly,

Eeya, pele take heart you hia, everything happens for a reason dearie, and if you need to get things off your chest, we are here for you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2009
Busy_body:

Eeya, pele take heart you hia, everything happens for a reason dearie, and if you need to get things off your chest, we are here for you kiss kiss kiss

when u mean everything, does that including u sticking ur head into the ground? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
Bumping and re-reading.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by platinumnk(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2009
^^heartbreak kid grin

why were u banned? tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by unitee(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2009
merry xmas to you all.

may you have the best xmas ever my dear Na2Day, you are special, may you be granted a God given 2010.

may we be given the opportunity to grow in what we have found, and let it be a lamp on the table in darkness so that all can see and learn from us
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2009
unitee:

merry xmas to you all.

may you have the best xmas ever my dear Na2Day, you are special, may you be granted a God given 2010.

may we be given the opportunity to grow in what we have found, and let it be a lamp on the table in darkness so that all can see and learn from us
so your na2day is the only special one you sabi see here huh angry
tut

platinumnk:

^^heartbreak kid grin

why were u banned? tongue
abeg carry me up and throw me down. no be your fault mschewww!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 4:01am On Dec 26, 2009
unitee:

merry xmas to you all.

thank u honey, wishing u the same kiss kiss kiss we need to be a shinning light for others to learn and follow wink wink wink

H2O2:

so your na2day is the only special one you sabi see here huh angry
tut

some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous, some ppl jealous me bcuz of my . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Shooter: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2009
some ppl jealous me, some ppl jealous, some ppl jealous me bcuz of my . . . . . . . .  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

That one you can hev alone even for free oo
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 2:21am On Jan 20, 2010
dear,
ex1. You were wonderful. seriously. i just didnt love you, and i was too young to appreciate you. but im pretty sure il see you later in life sha. life's a bitch like that cool.
ex2 Thank goodness you'r behind me now, You disgusted the freak out of me. Would never forget the day you took your top off and i had to go throw up. Im pretty sure you have aids now. such a chronic pussy chaser. thank god i never had nothin to do with you, i couldnt even kiss you. lipsrsealed trash
ex3- Liar oshi angry. and i liked you o. Cant believe you made me 'the other woman' without my consent!! hope you suffer the same fate as the one above you. you two must be brothers. And your girlfriend must be blind and stupid to still be with you.
ex4- you really liked me wink . Too bad you gave me everything i wanted. Being a man sometimes wouldn't have hurt a bit.
And you, the most current ex, i dont love you. i cant like anyone that likes me. im just on a mission, and i'm sorry (ok that sounded like sth a mammy water wud say o, abeg no o!)

peace y'all!!! and hey na2day, i see you,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Mhismole:

dear,
ex1. You were wonderful. seriously. i just didnt love you, and i was too young to appreciate you. but im pretty sure il see you later in life sha. life's a naughty woman like that cool.
ex2 Thank goodness you'r behind me now, You disgusted the freak out of me. Would never forget the day you took your top off and i had to go throw up. Im pretty sure you have aids now. such a chronic kitty chaser. thank god i never had nothin to do with you, i couldnt even kiss you. lipsrsealed trash
ex3- Liar oshi angry. and i liked you o. Cant believe you made me 'the other woman' without my consent!! hope you suffer the same fate as the one above you. you two must be brothers. And your girlfriend must be blind and silly to still be with you.
ex4- you really liked me wink . Too bad you gave me everything i wanted. Being a man sometimes wouldn't have hurt a bit.
And you, the most current ex, i dont love you. i cant like anyone that likes me. im just on a mission, and i'm sorry (ok that sounded like sth a mammy water wud say o, abeg no o!)

wassup sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2010
Mhismole:

dear,
ex1. You were wonderful. seriously. i just didnt love you, and i was too young to appreciate you. but im pretty sure il see you later in life sha. life's a naughty woman like that cool.
ex2 Thank goodness you'r behind me now, You disgusted the freak out of me. Would never forget the day you took your top off and i had to go throw up. Im pretty sure you have aids now. such a chronic kitty chaser. thank god i never had nothin to do with you, i couldnt even kiss you. lipsrsealed trash
ex3- Liar oshi angry. and i liked you o. Cant believe you made me 'the other woman' without my consent!! hope you suffer the same fate as the one above you. you two must be brothers. And your girlfriend must be blind and silly to still be with you.
ex4- you really liked me wink . Too bad you gave
me everything i wanted. Being a man sometimes wouldn't have hurt a bit.

rotflmaoo cheesy grin cheesy funniest sh!!!!t since '09 cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by netotse(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Mhismole:

dear,

i swear i'm speechless!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Druss(m): 12:04am On Jan 26, 2010
Dear Ex

Thank you for breaking up with me. If not I doubt I would have met my missing rib.

Rgds

D - U.S.S
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ayettymama(f): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2010
lol

where will i start??

dear x(s)

watch out for me ill be doin big things

and the yall be sorry,
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

lol

where will i start??

dear x(s)

watch out for me ill be doin big things

and the yall be sorry,

so u have been around a bit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2010
rotfl-lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:22am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

rotfl-lol

wink wink i no talk anything oo grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2010
She will soon come back to snatch off your head
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ayettymama(f): 12:24am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

so u have been around a bit  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

not much more than your mother  tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

ayettymama:

Bullseye.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

lie! my mom only had one man but i hear ur mom trained u well  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

u know me, i usually have more than one head wink wink wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ayettymama(f): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

u know me, i usually have more than one head  wink wink wink

yes na one man,  and many others

u monkey! no be your fault na internet cause am oshisko

new letter

dear EXperiments

thank you for the EXperience

thank you for the abuses

and all your dumb EXcuses

Now watch me go further

than you ever expected

you'll regret im that chick

your monkey-a.s.s neglected
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2010
rotflmao. shocked shocked friggin dead. see wetin i talk
na2day i weep for you o cry

ibkaye:

Bullseye.
lol! as predicted
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2010
ayettymama:

yes na one man,  and many others

u monkey! no be your fault na internet cause am oshisko

new letter

dear EXperiments

thank you for the EXperience

thank you for the abuses

and all your dumb EXcuses

Now watch me go further

than you ever expected

you'll regret im that chick

your monkey-a.s.s neglected

stop mixing things up, the many others na ya mama get those ones  tongue tongue tongue

H2O2:

rotflmao. shocked shocked friggin dead. see wetin i talk
na2day i weep for you o cry
lol! as predicted

weep gini, abeg i dey catch my fun
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

lol! as predicted
exactly 14 seconds after your forecast lol
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2010
I'm gonna microwave some popcorn. This is about to tip over its boiling point
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2010
H2O2:

I'm gonna microwave some popcorn. This is about to tip over its boiling point

get one for me too grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.