Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38700 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by bluespice(f): 3:06am On Mar 09, 2010
lmfao! how can you accuse me of not being your friend and then claim not to miss me?
sweetey, you miss me accept it tongue sorry im not the best at keeping up with my past
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 09, 2010
I'm sorry, I feel like I was using you to forget someone else.
Trust me, I regret it and wished it never happened
You've thought me a lesson, my education comes first.
Not minding the new men, cuase I'm more focused now.
I'm now grown and heck, I have a future prospect smiley
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by no1madman(m): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
f .u .c. k. d past. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by lightwalk(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm sorry, I feel like I was using you to forget someone else.
Trust me, I regret it and wished it never happened
You've thought me a lesson, my education comes first.
Now minding the new men, cuase I'm more focused now.
I'm now grown and heck, I have a future prospect smiley
Na wa o.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by akinolasam: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
@na2day? :another idiot born to the world --sighs--

and the name shall be called "NA2DAY?"
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by no1madman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
it's time to get up. . .
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
Dear Ex,

may a million soldier ants infest your bombom and your armpits  grin

May area boys teach you a lesson each time you step outta your house grin

Dangerously Yours
Mukina grin

j/k tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by honeric01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
mukina2:

Dear Ex,

Dangerously Yours
Mukina grin

j/k tongue

Aww, what a poor dude, whatever you must have done to muki-muki, you need to come ask for forgiveness hence you end up with no yanrsh. tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
Sharap

and if anyone quote my post, may 20% of those million ants infest their bomboms grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by illusion2: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
mukina2:

Dear Ex,

Dangerously Yours
Mukina grin

j/k tongue

Welcome back Muki  kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
illusion2:

Welcome back Muki  kiss
see bribe grin
kiss kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by illusion2: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2010
mukina2:

see bribe grin
kiss kiss
Bribe ke ? angry
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2010
ok 20% ants wont infest your bom bom wink kiss
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by honeric01(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2010
So u want make ant infest my bom bom? u really meant it eh?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Mar 18, 2010
akinolasam:

@na2day? :another idiot born to the world --sighs--

and the name shall be called "NA2DAY?"

in ur case, rehab can't help u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2010
mukina2:

Dear Ex,

Dangerously Yours
Mukina grin

j/k tongue

*death* cheesy grin cheesy

I expected sth worse grin grin grin

lightwalk:

Na wa o.
Ki lo n wa? angry

wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Gbasso: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
Dear Miss (Mrs.) G. E. O,

I am so sorry for dumping you just three months after I slept with you. I never told you that my 'love' for you faded after you opened your honey put for me. For sure, I missed the hot kisses and waist twisting you offered me countless nights we shared together. One thing I so much detested about you was your endless complaints about my non-commitment to the 'relationship' you so much envied.

I never wished to be a stepfather and your revelations of those two kids you had in your teens were a complete repellant to me. Remember our trip by December 2008, how we screwed all through the night even in the presence of my friend, who slept on the cushion? You never respected s.ex in anyway. How the hell you sucked the hell out of my cork that cool night at alpha beach was mind blowing, but all you did to endear me to you only showed how much you don’t respect s.ex and this scared me real. I hope ur present guy treasures you and does not think of leaving you sooner than I did? My advice for you is to have respect for that hole inbtw ur legs and treat s.ex with some decorium. say no sometimes atleast to earn some respects for urself. I still got those videos and fotos, how foolish u were to ve used my camera to vidio our nudes and left them wt me. u re such a disgrace to womenhood.

For sure, I miss your dishes, but with get GREAT relief from you naggingsand sloutful ways
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
lol who am I kidding, honestly
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Your obnoxious and foolish pride has dug your grave. Vengeance would be served cold. Very cold.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by peacettw: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
To my first ex, I am really sorry for not appreciating you more while we were dating. To my second ex, well, wishing u a happy married life. To my husband, son and daughter, Thank you for being in my life. It wouldn't be the same without u guys.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by guvna(m): 3:14am On Mar 25, 2010
Hey guys, this Thread used to be good!!But now its officially dead, cos of all the dry personal and unconnected GIST you guys keep bringing out!!!. Revive it and long inconsistent talk stay out!!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
second letter grin

Dear x

I hope a poisonous snake bites you and you die slowly and painfully kiss grin

Dangerously yours
Mukina
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
Dear ewww-x, i hp dis letter findz u in tatterz, dnt touch it,cuz its spikd.dnt read it or u wil go blind, urs meaningly.v3
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mallorca(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
God will surely bless you for me
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2010
Gbasso:

Dear Miss (Mrs.) G. E. O,

I am so sorry for dumping you just three months after I slept with you. I never told you that my 'love' for you faded after you opened your honey put for me. For sure, I missed the hot kisses and waist twisting you offered me countless nights we shared together. One thing I so much detested about you was your endless complaints about my non-commitment to the 'relationship' you so much envied.

I never wished to be a stepfather and your revelations of those two kids you had in your teens were a complete repellant to me. Remember our trip by December 2008, how we screwed all through the night even in the presence of my friend, who slept on the cushion? You never respected s.ex in anyway. How the hell you sucked the hell out of my cork that cool night at alpha beach was mind blowing, but all you did to endear me to you only showed how much you don’t respect s.ex and this scared me real. I hope your present guy treasures you and does not think of leaving you sooner than I did? My advice for you is to have respect for that hole inbtw your legs and treat s.ex with some decorium. say no sometimes atleast to earn some respects for urself. I still got those videos and fotos, how foolish u were to ve used my camera to vidio our nudes and left them wt me. u re such a disgrace to womenhood.

For sure, I miss your dishes, but with get GREAT relief from you naggingsand sloutful ways

are u human at all? i guess not cos it writen all over wat u wrote here dat u are 1 of dis kiss and tell fools out dere most u do dis to her .to tell u d truth u are not worth bein among humans.all she did was just to satisfy ur stupid self and here u are say shit abt her.u can go Bleep ur mama's hole and see hw it feels.least i forget u sure do av sisters so b prepared cos soon she's goin to come home cryin 1 day dat she got raped by a mad man on street.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Abygul

Did someone steal your purse? grin cheesy grin Take it easy on the dude. . .i'm sure that letter was just mere imagination, nothing to it. .really undecided
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Nautillus(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
To all y'all,Haaaaa them plenty

It was nice while it lasted. . , A re-play at the right time/place in very much on order cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Abygul:

are u human at all? i guess not cos it writen all over wat u wrote here dat u are 1 of dis kiss and tell fools out dere most u do dis to her .to tell u d truth u are not worth bein among humans.all she did was just to satisfy your silly self and here u are say poo abt her.u can go bleep your mama's hole and see hw it feels.least i forget u sure do av sisters so b prepared cos soon she's goin to come home cryin 1 day dat she got despoiled by a mad man on street.
v3:

@Abygul

Did someone steal your purse? grin cheesy grin Take it easy on the dude. . .i'm sure that letter was just mere imagination, nothing to it. .really undecided
who wuld der do dat.anyway dat was just too much for an insult it not  a crime for som1 to love and i dnt blame d amazin fool ooooo i blame d crreepy slut dat wnt Bleep wit her eye opened
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
1 thing i've learnt while on nl?

Take post's half-heartedly, read less meaning to em. . else you're bound to get in someone's face no reason at all

Cheers wink
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by kitlady02(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
mallorca:

i pray you die and vuture eat up your body because you dont deserve to live on the face of earth.
v3:

Dear ewww-x, i hp dis letter findz u in tatterz, dnt touch it,cuz its spikd.dnt read it or u wil go blind, urs meaningly.v3

O.M.G!!!
Dats sooo harsh
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Abygul(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
kitlady02:

O.M.G!!!
Dats sooo harsh
o.m.g hash or wat did i hear from u rubbished mouth.u dat can say filty tins abt anoda person.u beta go and wee and go to bed.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by v3: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Abygul & Kitlady

Y'all should quit it, no insults else they be jokes. tongue

Like i said, take stuffs you read on most threads half-heartedly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos) / 18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.