Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex (38628 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / If You Have Dated Or In A Relationship Please Write This Exam / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by H2O2: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
one person managed to teach you what the male gender is all about?

pray tell what' the male gender all about?
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by prudentcy(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2010
i wish my EX, longggg tin.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
whitesturd:

m ex oh.hope u get to read dis wel life has moved on wtout you,i dont regret dating u cos realy it mite not ve been a smoothsailing relationship but i learnt a lot of stuffs from u cos u tot me wot the male gender was all about.u were indeed a player. though u hurt m and i paid u bk in your own coin but u are stil m friend.and contrary to wot u deserve from me,i wish u all the best in life.

so technically u cheated on him, right? i guess i now know what the female gender is all about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

H2O2:

u dey mine am grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mukina2: 1:22am On Feb 12, 2010
Mhismole:

ex3- Liar oshi angry. and i liked you o. Cant believe you made me 'the other woman' without my consent!! hope you suffer the same fate as the one above you. you two must be brothers. And your girlfriend must be blind and silly to still be with you.
This got me laffing out really bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by ikamefa(f): 5:53am On Feb 12, 2010
" grin "
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by mcnikes(m): 6:46am On Feb 12, 2010
Dear ex (nelly),
Thunder go fire You for leavin me without a reason. E no go better for U.
I thought u were the "to to" for me but thanks for showin me otherwise.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2010
H2O2:

wel it wasnt one person actually but his was extreme

u wanna know wot the male gender is all abt.they are full of deceit.not all though

na2day?:

so technically u cheated on him, right? i guess i now know what the female gender is all about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u dey mine am grin grin

can u blame me wot is good for the goose is also good for the gander grin.gud u now know wot the female gender is all abt.lol

mcnikes:

Dear ex (nelly),
Thunder go fire You for leavin me without a reason. E no go better for U.
I thought u were the "to to" for me but thanks for showin me otherwise.

shocked shocked quite funny.take it easy abeg
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2010
whitesturd:

can u blame me wot is good for the goose is also good for the gander grin.gud u now know wot the female gender is all abt.lol

me blame u? no ooooo, just coming to the same conclusion u did, that the female gender is one of deceit. thanks for sharing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

me blame u? no ooooo, just coming to the same conclusion u did, that the female gender is one of deceit. thanks for sharing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I beg to disagree with you.wrong conclusion.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2010
whitesturd:

I beg to disagree with you.wrong conclusion.

really? so ur conclusion for some reason is the right one? i strongly beg to differ big time
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

really? so your conclusion for some reason is the right one? i strongly beg to differ big time

objection my lord.my conclusion is based on wot ive been 2ru which im very sure almost all girls wud agree with me on on but urs is more like just an opinion.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2010
whitesturd:

objection my lord.my conclusion is based on wot ive been 2ru which im very sure almost all girls wud agree with me on on but urs is more like just an opinion.

i counter object to ur objection. ur experience is just an infinitesimal part of a larger system on which i belong to, so the fact u have a bad taste and even a more terrible judgment in picking a mate does not imply u know the male gender and if u can imply that it simply means i can imply the same, after all, females came out of males and if the male produces deceit it only will be logical that the female produces same and i have a ton of example to show u on that
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Ojigho: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Gooday Ex,first of all thanks for leading me on,making me fall in love with u,making me share ur problems like they were mine.Thanks for telling me we never were in a relationship,for making my nights horrible because of sleep deprivation,for making me pay for what ur ex put u thru.It still hurts though knowing that i still have feelings for u,inspite all the pain u brough 2 my heart.One thing consoles me though, that's the fact that karma would get even,u'd love someone that would put thru the same pain u put me thru.U'd shed the same tears i shed,and u'd remember how much i loved u.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

i counter object to your objection. your experience is just an infinitesimal part of a larger system on which i belong to, so the fact u have a bad taste and even a more terrible judgment in picking a mate does not imply u know the male gender and if u can imply that it simply means i can imply the same, after all, females came out of males and if the male produces deceit it only will be logical that the female produces same and i have a ton of example to show u on that

wel well well.first of all, u said i have bad taste i dont ve bad tast most guys pretend to be the exact opposite of what dey are til u start dating dem den dey start flashing their true colors so basically wen we started dating,didnt see all the traits.

secondly.most girls cheat cos of wot dyve been 2ru in the hands of our so called men so wud like to say that guys are actually the pace setters and we girls are trying to follow or wud i rather say catch up.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2010
whitesturd:

wel well well.first of all, u said i have bad taste i dont ve bad tast most guys pretend to be the exact opposite of what dey are til u start dating dem den dey start flashing their true colors so basically wen we started dating,didnt see all the traits.

secondly.most girls cheat cos of wot dyve been 2ru in the hands of our so called men so wud like to say that guys are actually the pace setters and we girls are trying to follow or wud i rather say catch up.

well if u had good judgement u will be able to tell the fakers but i guess bcuz u are one of the gullible ones, u preferred the lies and the showmanship then later cry boo hoo, spare us! as for girls cheating, it is in their DNA. the fact ur house got robbed dont mean u too shld become an armed robber. i guess karma knew who u really are and had an early start on u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

well if u had good judgement u will be able to tell the fakers but i guess bcuz u are one of the gullible ones, u preferred the lies and the showmanship then later cry boo hoo, spare us! as for girls cheating, it is in their DNA. the fact your house got robbed dont mean u too shld become an armed robber. i guess karma knew who u really are and had an early start on u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How can u come to such a conclusion wen u dnt know me or m character?na wa o.why call m gullible?wel im not surprised cos dts how NL people behave and so wnt take it personal.but wud only tell u one thing its very wrong to make such conclusions abt sumone you dnt know.the insult was totally unnecsessary.im in a gud mood today.wnt allow anyone spoil m mood
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2010
whitesturd:

How can u come to such a conclusion wen u dnt know me or m character?na wa o.why call m gullible?wel im not surprised cos dts how NL people behave and so wnt take it personal.but wud only tell u one thing its very wrong to make such conclusions abt sumone you dnt know.the insult was totally unnecsessary.im in a gud mood today.wnt allow anyone spoil m mood

how come u came to the conclusion that u know the male gender when u havent met me or the billion others male species? just walking in ur foot steps madam
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2010
whitesturd:

actually, i concur. guys cheat because it is who they are. girls cheat cos they want to get even. n na2day? hun dont get worked up, its just the way it is. like ur cheating on me now. (lool pls unitee forgive him lol). dosnt make it right both ways tho.
mukina2:

This got me laffing out really bad grin grin grin grin

aww im happy i made you laugh smiley
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

actually, i concur. guys cheat because it is who they are. girls cheat cos they want to get even. n na2day? hun dont get worked up, its just the way it is. like your cheating on me now. (lool pls unitee forgive him lol). dosnt make it right both ways tho.

first of all, guys dont cheat bcuz that is how they are, they cheat bcuz there are ladies that make themselves available to be used. if all ladies held their ground the worst that will come out of it is rape and we will be talking abt a crime not cheating, so i strongly disagree with u. like i said before, the fact ur house is robbed does not mean u should become an armed robber urself. BTW i am not cheating only sharing tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

first of all, guys dont cheat bcuz that is how they are, they cheat bcuz there are ladies that make themselves available to be used. if all ladies held their ground the worst that will come out of it is despoil and we will be talking abt a crime not cheating, so i strongly disagree with u. like i said before, the fact your house is robbed does not mean u should become an armed robber urself. BTW i am not cheating only sharing tongue tongue tongue

naw naw naw u got that wrong honey, the chics u cheat with definitely dont knw ur in a rel (the ones that do r a disgrace to womankind then), thats why its called lying, deceiving, cheating. no girl wants take on anodaz remnants, or share her man. infact thats true, i cnt share you. bye bye!
*dusts her shoes and is off to look for anoda bedmate cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

naw naw naw u got that wrong honey, the chics u cheat with definitely dont knw your in a rel (the ones that do r a disgrace to womankind then), thats why its called lying, deceiving, cheating. no girl wants take on anodaz remnants, or share her man. infact thats true, i cnt share you. bye bye!
*dusts her shoes and is off to look for anoda bedmate cool

obviously u dont watch the show cheaters if u do u wont have said wat u just said now. anywayz, u arent going no where bcuz there is no other guy that will give it to u like i do cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

how come u came to the conclusion that u know the male gender when u havent met me or the billion others male species? just walking in your foot steps madam

meet u ke?so dt u wud finish m wt insult?and pls i never sd all guys were like dt i said most guys are full of deceit u can easily exonerate ursef.and im expectin an apology 4rm u angry

Mhismole:

actually, i concur. guys cheat because it is who they are. girls cheat cos they want to get even. n na2day? hun dont get worked up, its just the way it is. like your cheating on me now. (lool pls unitee forgive him lol). dosnt make it right both ways tho.
aww im happy i made you laugh smiley

tnx jare
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by nezerst(f): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
To my ex and ex.
Bleep u! and u!
Thank God i'm rid of u.
U were just a bloody waste of time and money.
Wish mama taught me better.
Glad am cool with my boo!
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

obviously u dont watch the show cheaters if u do u wont have said wat u just said now. anywayz, u arent going no where bcuz there is no other guy that will give it to u like i do  cool cool cool cool cool cool

cheaters or no cheaters, i know for a fact that most girls cheat because theyv been scorned once. cheating is really not in our nature, its malicious and deceitful, and women wud much rather love one guy and be satisfied with him. but if you cant satisfy her, or someone has messed her up b4, shel cheat. and trust me theyr many guys who wud GLADLY strive to give it to me. im hot like that. cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
whitesturd:

meet u ke?so dt u wud finish m wt insult?and pls i never sd all guys were like dt i said most guys are full of deceit u can easily exonerate ursef.and im expectin an apology 4rm u angry

an apology? u go old! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed since most men are deceitful according to u, it implies that most women are gullible and greedy and i know for a fact that u can easily include urself in this group. i am expecting a confession from u tongue tongue cool cool

Mhismole:

cheaters or no cheaters, i know for a fact that most girls cheat because theyv been scorned once. cheating is really not in our nature, its malicious and deceitful, and women wud much rather love one guy and be satisfied with him. but if you cant satisfy her, or someone has messed her up b4, shel cheat. and trust me theyr many guys who wud GLADLY strive to give it to me. im hot like that. cool

BULLSH1T! ! ! who was the first person to ever cheat in history, Eve! she stepped out on her hubby to chill with the snake and we know how that ended! angry angry angry angry if eve had been loyal to her hubby, there wont be any need for us to wear clothes and guys wont have to beg to see glorious things the good Lord had made lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

an apology? u go old! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed since most men are deceitful according to u, it implies that most women are gullible and greedy and i know for a fact that u can easily include urself in this group. i am expecting a confession from u tongue tongue cool cool

BULLSH1T! ! ! who was the first person to ever cheat in history, Eve! she stepped out on her hubby to chill with the snake and we know how that ended! angry angry angry angry if eve had been loyal to her hubby, there wont be any need for us to wear clothes and guys wont have to beg to see glorious things the good Lord had made lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok now thats bullshit. Hubby went to work, eve didnt leave. And eve is not to blame for nytn, cos she, like a gud wife, she showed it to her hubby!! sidez, notice how their eyes did not open until stupid adam ate that was because HE was the one God gave the command to!!! if it was just eve that ate, God wudda prolly just killd her and gave adam some sarah or sth. thats why its called the FALL OF MAN.
so next time you want to spew trash out abt women and try to relate it to eve, THINK first.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

ok now thats bullshit. Hubby went to work, eve didnt leave. And eve is not to blame for nytn, cos she, like a gud wife, she showed it to her hubby!! sidez, notice how their eyes did not open until silly adam ate that was because HE was the one God gave the command to!!! if it was just eve that ate, God wudda prolly just killd her and gave adam some sarah or sth. thats why its called the FALL OF MAN.
so next time you want to spew trash out abt women and try to relate it to eve, THINK first.

nice try, i see what u learn in the medical school of urs but no! eve eyes had opened but she cant read or write so she wanted to pull adam into her sin so if God was to kill them both adam would have documented it. that's my story and i am sticking to it! cool cool cool
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by Mhismole(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

nice try, i see what u learn in the medical school of urs but no! eve eyes had opened but she cant read or write so she wanted to pull adam into her sin so if God was to kill them both adam would have documented it. that's my story and i am sticking to it! cool cool cool

Ah, my fate. im in love with cheating chauvinistic ignoramus.
like every other girl. *sighs* grin grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2010
Mhismole:

Ah, my fate. im in love with cheating chauvinistic ignoramus.
like every other girl. *sighs* grin grin grin

dont let it bother u, u will get use to it wink wink grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

wel it seema u like chattin wt me.how come ure dis difficult?and hard to convince.nways no need.ve a confession anyways thank ur stars i dont know u cos i wud ve killed u since a long time ago. tongue tongue tongue.lol.
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by na2day2(m): 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2010
whitesturd:

wel it seema u like chattin wt me.how come ure dis difficult?and hard to convince.nways no need.ve a confession anyways thank your stars i dont know u cos i wud ve killed u since a long time ago. tongue tongue tongue.lol.

awwww, how romantic! it will be my honor to be killed by such bootilious lady. shld i give u my address? grin grin
Re: Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex by whitesturd(f): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

awwww, how romantic! it will be my honor to be killed by such bootilious lady. shld i give u my address? grin grin

lol.yeah gimme the address fast fast cos iv got to kill u latest 2nyt.lol.cnt even wait till 2mrw grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.