Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43583 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:
if u don't know what happened den don't judge

Both of us were student in the same uni

He wanted to drop out of school cos he couldn't pay his fees, I sacrificed my fees for him right from 200level till wen he graduated

Our plans were wen he graduated nd get a job he will assist me in clearing the debt i was owning in school cos of him

But he did not keep his promise, he did not, he left me wen i needed him, but i was dere wen he had nothing

His only excuse for d breakup was dat his level has change nd he wants to change his taste in women

Bad things happen to good people, move on and have something good with your life. Karma will get to him sooner or later.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2015
That's all I can say to any guy here

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
the word is bi-racial. Half-caste is a derogatory term

OK. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Blame my English teacher for teaching me English in Igbo language... cheesy

Adanna28, sorry about that... sad

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

I will not marry a guy who has nothing. I will not also leave if he loses everything cos I will love the man I marry
I can't believe that,the facts speaks for itself.you that cannot stick with a man that has 'nothing' why will you stick with him when things go wrong after he's made it.one thing you ladies don't understand now is that,a well to do guy will always go for a well to do girl. So,register your name now with that future president or business man that's still hustling,cos you might not have that chance when the time comes.be wise don't be smart.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
That's all I can say to any guy here

Brother! The pic is so on point!!! Don't know what pleasure guys derive from discussing the number of girls they've laid as if its some kind of achievement..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
munchfani:
Nothing is certain except change...READYMADE GO BROKE SOMEDAY

Only if the OP has read the fate of formerly oil coons now wailing like the world is hitting the end. Nothing lasts forever in life. Rich men go broke and the poor ones pick up.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Flashh: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Owoplenty:
when a man choose to answer "flash" you to know something is wrong with is financial statues and acumen

How did you came-up with stúpid conclusion?

Haven't you heard of a superhero called "Flash"? You you haven't just Google it you will know about him.

And for you to have deduced brokenness in my post, that shows you can only read to your comprehensive skill is just to low.

I am not broke nor trying to defend broke guys, I am just trying to let people like you know relationship isn't about money which most ladies go in their with the mentality of gaining money from their boyfriend.

Relationship is all about love, loyalty and trust, if you, ladies should go into relationship with love for the man not the love of his pocket.

DrGroove:

Where is it written in the Bible that a man should bleep a woman he hasn't gotten married to?
You are making it look like it's only men that love sex, in a relationship ladies too want and expect their boyfriends to ask for it but they are just good at hiding their feelings even if they want it.

If it's sex both party enjoyed it not like money when one is a leech on another person's hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by canDy4eva(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:

How did you came-up with stúpid conclusion?

Haven't you heard of a superhero called "Flash"? You you haven't just Google it you will know about him.

And for you to have deduced brokenness in my post, that shows you can only read to your comprehensive skill is just to low.

I am not broke nor trying to defend broke guys, I am just trying to let people like you know relationship isn't about money which most ladies go in their with the mentality of gaining money from their boyfriend.

Relationship is all about love, loyalty and trust, if you, ladies should go into relationship with love for the man not the love of his pocket.

You are making it look like it's only men that love sex, in a relationship ladies too want and expect their boyfriends to ask for it in in a relationship but they are just good at hiding their feelings even if they want it.

If it's sex both party enjoy it not like money when one a leech on another person's hard earn money.
woriz all dis? Make ur point n leave it at dat na!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Flashh: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
canDy4eva:
woriz all dis? Make ur point n leave it at dat na!
I was only trying to vindicate myself to those that misquoted me. embarassed
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tommychow(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
humilitypays:
Good evening bro, sincerely, in as much as I would like to argue some of your points, I am nodding in agreement to all u said, well said.....very mature and sensible responsesmiley

Respect bro!

Your article will be 100% if niggas were getting the fruit of labour.Atm, it's favor from God and the few good privileged men still existing. It's no longer just hardwork, passion and determination, L O freaking L!

What women need to do now is be that ambitious, hard working, God fearing woman that can stand by an ambitious, hard working, God fearing man. KPERE!!!

God fearing (not church goers) is very crucial because mostly God fearing people really appreciate life itself even though they don't live large. What if that big house or flashy cars never come? GOD DEY!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
francizy:

OK. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Blame my English teacher for teaching me English in Igbo language... cheesy

Adanna28, sorry about that... sad

No need to apologize I caught your gist wink and yes I am.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by poik(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Like my man Denzel Washington said, when you pray for the rain, u gotta deal with the mud too.
I have nothing against being real, whether to marry a made man or struggle thru with a beginner.
But there are consequences. The question is, as an individual, can you handle em?
But not to say as if there are no benchmarks or thresholds.
The Bible calls a woman a help meet. There are actually men who nEed the presence of a woman to inspire, kickstart and ignite them. Others are by predestination, late beginners. By no fault of theirs. So they don't deserve women abi, op?

This is not an attempt at negating hard work. Besides, that instance you cited, was an environment, system and milieu that was controlled, created and supervised by God Himself. Can you, in conscience, op, say the same of our system, Naija in perspective? You know you can't.

Let God just help us all, kowai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
humilitypays:
Good evening bro, sincerely, in as much as I would like to argue some of your points, I am nodding in agreement to all u said, well said.....very mature and sensible responsesmiley

I concur partially
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Adanna28:

No need to apologize I caught your gist wink and yes I am.

Who's Igbo among your parents? And hope they taught you Igbo? Reminds me of one Igbo man based in Australia and married to a white lady. He posted a video of him teaching his kids Igbo language and I was like, awwww, so so cute.

Loved it. Made me conclude that even if I bring up my kids at the gate of heaven or in Mars, I'd still ensure they learn their native language... smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

YES, NEVER AGAIN. WE NOW HAVE TO BE WISE..
EXACTLY

My senior brother once told his friend dat guys should have it in mind dat d moment u ask a girl out nd she says yes, wat ever d guy do, financially or otherwise dat d guys must have it in mind dat dere woman should be involved, dat his woman is also part of his budget

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
francizy:

Who's Igbo among your parents? And hope they taught you Igbo? Reminds me of one Igbo man based in Australia and married to a white lady. He posted a video of him teaching his kids Igbo language and I was like, awwww, so so cute.

Loved it. Made me conclude that even if I bring up my kids at the gate of heaven or in Mars, I'd still ensure they learn their native language... smiley

My Father though I look more like my mother besides the nose Lol. I grew up more on my mother side of the family so can't speak it as fluently sad but I still try Lol. I'll inbox you the rest smiley

P.s Soo cute about the couple in Australia, I should pay them a visit since I'm close by Lol.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well there was this one day that I was as hungry as anything in this world. For some reason the atm wasn't working and u don't eat food from anyone else so I was just helpless and hungrier than I've ever been before. It was at this point that I , so pushed to the wall, asked him for once to please buy me food. He bought the food that day, but he also embarrassed me seriously in public at that eatery. To the extent that some girls came over and asked me questions. So That was the first and last day I switched our roles to me collecting and him giving. This happened in this current year of us being together. So I don't think I'm badmouthing if I say he is rather stingy.

Well as for encouraging him to succeed I have done that. Obviously, because as you can see, he has now graduated before me. I made sure I funded anytime he was broke or anything was needed and I had it.

Sister...you need to run, faster than light.

If someone will tell the world how he helped a brother for just one time, I mean, such person is something. I see the reason behind your pain. Just leave anyone that will bring you hurt and regrets. Life is too sweet for that.

Don't worry, you've got experiences so you have an idea of the "gold digger's" pattern and can easily identify them.

You'll find someone who's damn too good!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by lezz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Ok. All these guys that are always talking shit. I have been with my bf for quite a long while now. Since we met, I have been funding him with money and foodstuff as he always claimed that he is broke or hungry. Being my first but longest relationship, I adhered to this advice of 'be a helper not a golddigger' but in return he has mocked me by using this money to buy credit for other women and other such goodies. In our long time of sticking through thick and thin, he has never taken me out,. And now that he has graduated before me, I see no 'reward' in sight. Instead, it's as though he's saying 'shebi u thought you had enough to give me right? ' mocking me. Some fellow girls have blamed me for the outcome, saying all this happened because a woman is never meant to help a man out.

In this case you guys should absolutely shut up. You know why? You claim you want helpmates but if you find such a woman you mistreat her. Then you will go for a gold digger with curves all the same.
Obasonjo had wives before he became president. Women who stood by him in his tough times, but he went for Bleached and beautiful Stella who just came to sit on the throne other women worked for. How many stories do we hear of guys who marry a woman with nothing and when the going gets good they discard this woman to bring in a younger one ? I have seen these stories all around me ! In real life! When a woman sticks by you una take her to be a fool, so everyone , all d guys here should stop making needless noise. It's either men don't know what they want or they just love to complain. Abeg park well cuz we know the ending of all these rants even if a woman should stand by you, it's not as if you will appreciate it. We all know that in reality the girl who stands close or spends for his sake is seen as the fool.
#drops phone.
Sorry, you weren't playing the help meet then; You were simply the man in the relationship.

And darn right, many guys - the decent ones too - fill find you less intriguing when you do that.

You modern women know so little about men.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by loswhite(m): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
twoondei:
anyone who says a girl shouldn't go for a rich guy is an enemy of progress. When it's not that you were born to suffer in this one chance you have at life
What is your definition of riches? No matter the money you have somebody is richer than you right? So where do you draw the bar? So if you are rich today and 2moro things get difficult and you cannot sustain your present standard so the girl in your life can Go for a another rich guy abi?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody is laughing at poor people. The issue here is that most are with a twisted mentality that anyone who isn't poor is rich and vice versa. There are many who are in-between. I don't know why this is an issue because I re-iterate that most guys are interested in gold-diggers. The shinier the better for them, so we who don't look shiny; no fake lashes, no drawn brows, no fake hair and all that never get guys who are interested. So, such discussions are personal for me. You guys say one thing online and another in reality

120 bottles of vodka for this babe. I love the bolded!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:
if u don't know what happened den don't judge

Both of us were student in the same uni

He wanted to drop out of school cos he couldn't pay his fees, I sacrificed my fees for him right from 200level till wen he graduated

Our plans were wen he graduated nd get a job he will assist me in clearing the debt i was owning in school cos of him

But he did not keep his promise, he did not, he left me wen i needed him, but i was dere wen he had nothing

His only excuse for d breakup was dat his level has change nd he wants to change his taste in women

My dear, I can only imagine how painful and hurting you've been and currently feel. Jeez...are there guys like this...for real? With such a lame excuse?

Now I see why you're in no support of a guy, no matter what. You've been bitten. But still, just know that as there are wicked guys out there, there are very good guys too. As you have pretenders, you have very real and straight guys.

You'll find someone who'll compliment and support you in your dreams and aspirations
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody is laughing at poor people. The issue here is that most are with a twisted mentality that anyone who isn't poor is rich and vice versa. There are many who are in-between. I don't know why this is an issue because I re-iterate that most guys are interested in gold-diggers. The shinier the better for them, so we who don't look shiny; no fake lashes, no drawn brows, no fake hair and all that never get guys who are interested. So, such discussions are personal for me. You guys say one thing online and another in reality

She's got street sense.

Please dear....I wantu to shine oh. Shine well well so that you can show me the way with your lightt
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
lezz:
Sorry, you weren't playing the help meet then; You were simply the man in the relationship.

And darn right, many guys - the decent ones too - fill find you less intriguing when you do that.

[b][/b]
Not all of us my bro
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
lezz:

Tell them...

Tell them the things modern women don't know about us.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
of course they're suffering from poverty. Poverty isn't restricted to finances. Some have poverty mentality, if you go about thinking every girl wants you for your money, even when you barely have it, then you should check yourself. Guys keep asking girls what they bring to the table aside sex, but we want to know, what else do guys bring to the table apart from money? Cuz I've met many dull-brained guys and intelligence is a criteria for me. If you're all about money, you'll attract girls who are all about money

What else does a woman want if not the money and a means to it
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

What else does a woman want if not the money and a means to it

Really?? I wanna assume that was a joke...whatever happened to girls dt have dr own money nd dt in abundance...the likes of Linda Ikeji nd Chimamanda or Chidinma,or even those ones we don't know
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
lezz:

Alright so why are your guys complaining about about girls that are looking for ready made guys? Stand by and help out......that is just like a trap option so why are they still complaining?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cyprus000: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
tonychristopher:
You ended up confusing the dude instead of communication

You wrote absolutely nothing
[size=13pt] Your opine. [/size].
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Dcmg2(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
I started out with the sole purpose of not getting "distracted" as stated in No 1,but now i don't even fancy ladies anymore or get attracted to them.It's that bad.That's what making my goals/work a priority as made me.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
cc150615:

Really?? I wanna assume that was a joke...whatever happened to girls dt have dr own money nd dt in abundance...the likes of Linda Ikeji nd Chimamanda or Chidinma,or even those ones we don't know

Even if it was a joke, you've not answered it nau
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Sister...you need to run, faster than light.

If someone will tell the world how he helped a brother for just one time, I mean, such person is something. I see the reason behind your pain. Just leave anyone that will bring you hurt and regrets. Life is too sweet for that.

Don't worry, you've got experiences so you have an idea of the "gold digger's" pattern and can easily identify them.

You'll find someone who's damn too good!

Well thanks
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dcmg2:
I started out with the sole purpose of not getting "distracted" as stated in No 1,but now i don't even fancy ladies anymore or get attracted to them.It's that bad.That's what making my goals/work a priority as made me.

You probably went to the other extreme, the point is dt u shd focus on ur goals but along the line you may find a woman..but now the woman shd not make u lose focus on ur goals...just a kinda side thing...And if you find dt she fits into ur plan then all work for good....the point is just not to get carried away trying to win a woman while reducing the attention u shd give your goals or career...Y'all should listen to Rev Sam Oye's Love nd Career...he nailed the point right dr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / "A True Man Will Never Marry A Woman Who Sex Like A Porn Star, Tattooed, Smokes" / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.