Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43119 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Seculent:

It obvious you are just concluding to be by the side of you women... Help your woman and she shouldn't be of help to the man right?
Of course not... both parties need 2 work together ...supporting each other. But the man has a greater role to play here.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Seculent: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Of course not... both parties need 2 work together ...supporting each other. But the man has a greater role to play here.
You just resurrected today? grin
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=Seculent post=38439447] You just resurrected today? grin[/quote. Not really...jex checking my updates 4 the 1st time..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by realteflon(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2015
McCarlito:
And statistics have it that girls going for "Ready-made" men mostly end up as single parents.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Any lady that was not there thru my struggles would never had made my list of marriageable partners
True bro. I guess they don't understand the meaning of "the wife of your youth". It means a lady who went through the struggle with you when you didn't have much. I have come to understand that God always bless such marriage of "wife thy youth". Read it in Malachi

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Youngpo413: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2015
safarigirl:
The only reason this OP has just 11 Likes is because it's not a woman-bashing topic that will make under-achieving guys feel good about themselves. @OP, broke guys dey wait make one rich guy marry their sister come dash them business capital wey dem no gats pay back
lol
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Mabelenena(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
pls I disagree with your second to your last point that the high quality job opps given to the ladies shud be discouraged and given to jobless guys instead, everybody is responsible 4 him/herself.If the ladies are qualified for those jobs they should be given it afterall they applied 4 it AND u shud knw that nowadays the females are more determined and hard working than some guys who are lazy 2 work
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
tonychristopher:
That's all I can say to any guy here

J'aime ça

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.