Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43115 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well thanks

You're welcome.

How about your dairy....the one that has a trip to somewhere
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

You're welcome.

How about your dairy....the one that has a trip to somewhere

I was just being poetic. I had just finished watching this soulful movie titled 'lucy' and it kinda moved me.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by MrBasketball: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Standd how you doing? compliment for the day. grin
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

What else does a woman want if not the money and a means to it
such mentality, that's why you'll forever attract girls who seek money.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tobybodunde: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!
u nailed it bro..pls keep tellin dem...em gold diggers...

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by lezz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Alright so why are your guys complaining about about girls that are looking for ready made guys? Stand by and help out......that is just like a trap option so why are they still complaining?
I wasn't complaining. I just responded to a tiny part of your submission. There's a difference between playing the man in a relationship and being a supportive wife/fiancee to being a parasite.

I believe every man would complain about the parasitic nature of a woman in any relationship. The parasitic type of women believe and act accordingly - that they are entitled to the good things a man can provide because they are females. They use their sexuality as a bargain.

The supportive wife helps her man morally and financially when he is down - if she has the wherewithal. But how she goes about doing it is the difference between playing the financial man in a relationship, which kills off the spark in the relationship, to providing support which challenges the man and nudges him to appreciate the woman.

When you provide finance and food stuffs to him constantly and he tells you he is "hungry", you have started baby sitting him and acting like mother hen. That will never challenge him to provide for you or be a man.

Believe it, He will ponder more about impressing a girl who demanded 200 naira card from him than you who is just a mother figure in more younger form.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
lezz:
I wasn't complaining. I just responded to a tiny part of your submission. There's a difference between playing the man in a relationship and being a supportive wife/fiancee to being a parasite.

I believe every man would complain about the parasitic nature of a woman in any relationship. The parasitic type of women believe and act accordingly - that they are entitled to the good things a man can provide because they are females. They use their sexuality as a bargain.

The supportive wife helps her man morally and financially when he is down - if she has the wherewithal. But how she goes about doing it is the difference between playing the financial man in a relationship, which kills off the spark in the relationship, to providing support which challenges the man and nudges him to appreciate the woman.

When you provide finance and food stuffs to him constantly and he tells you he is "hungry", you have started baby sitting him and acting like mother hen. That will never challenge him to provide for you or be a man.

Believe it, He will ponder more about impressing a girl who demanded 200 naira card from him than you who is just a mother figure in more younger form.

oh I understand your point. Support should be there but not all the time or overdone. I get you.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by daveP(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks jawe Dave baba cool
shey you still dey town?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
daveP:
shey you still dey town?
Baba na upper week i comot for town
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by daveP(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba na upper week i comot for town
fephew!! And i dont dey reason how i fit halla your side when i o visit my uncle. E no go fit pos again sha. No p, anoda time go come.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:

Maybe am already attracted to you.

Maybe too girls like you have no idea of what you actually want
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I was just being poetic. I had just finished watching this soulful movie titled 'lucy' and it kinda moved me.

So its on hold right?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
daveP:
fephew!! And i dont dey reason how i fit halla your side when i o visit my uncle. E no go fit pos again sha. No p, anoda time go come.
I suppose fall in upper week bro
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
francizy:

Brother! The pic is so on point!!! Don't know what pleasure guys derive from discussing the number of girls they've laid as if its some kind of achievement..

My brother

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

So its on hold right?

Nope it'll just show when next I write again.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
of course they're suffering from poverty. Poverty isn't restricted to finances. Some have poverty mentality, if you go about thinking every girl wants you for your money, even when you barely have it, then you should check yourself. Guys keep asking girls what they bring to the table aside sex, but we want to know, what else do guys bring to the table apart from money? Cuz I've met many dull-brained guys and intelligence is a criteria for me. If you're all about money, you'll attract girls who are all about money
Wow. Most girls always wanting money is also guys' fault. Hmmmm
We date or dated the girls and we know our experience. You are still talking about barely having money which is still derisive. The girl that constantly wants money has no poverty mentality but the guy who's wary of materialistic girls has poverty mentality. Ok. KONTINEW. cheesy grin Well a guy who barely has money has to invest and build up a comfortable future. A "chop & quench" girl is hardly the ideal companion to achieve that.

Our mothers and fathers built their homes together. And most dads are very grateful for it. Over 90% of 9ja female friends on Facebook have asked for money. Usually just out of the blue. Either for fees, new phone, rent. Just name it. Of course I just block the persistent ones off.

Let me tell you what a guy can bring to the table. Companionship, friendship, love, moral support etc. But obviously you don't think those have any use. Weird too that girls monetise sex. As though only the guy enjoys it. grin cheesy That for me is prostitution in all but name. Having said that, some of us guys almost immediately decided to marry a girl who proved different. So we're all not talking from a point of despair and frustration. But such girls have become very few my dear, very few indeed.

As for dull brain, I don't know where you find them. Luckily I have spent a great deal of my life studying and working with top 1% of smartest people in their society. But I have seen well dressed 9ja women. Graduates, in social occasion who know no foreign language, no idea of great masters of art or classical music, rock music, literature, politics, history, science, medical science, arts. Just about nothing except books of Daddy G.O. So don't even go there about dull brain.

I once asked a 9ja girl simple questions in pharmacology and she took offence. A 300L pharmacology student. Later admitting she doesn't know the answer. grin cheesy
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
AreaFada2:
Wow. Most girls always wanting money is also guys' fault. Hmmmm
We date or dated the girls and we know our experience. You are still talking about barely having money which is still derisive. The girl that constantly wants money has no poverty mentality but the guy who's wary of materialistic girls has poverty mentality. Ok. KONTINEW. cheesy grin Well a guy who barely has money has to invest and build up a comfortable future. A "chop & quench" girl is hardly the ideal companion to achieve that. Our mothers and fathers built their homes together. And most dads are very grateful for it. Over 90% of 9ja female friends on Facebook have asked for money. Usually just out of the blue. Either for fees, new phone, rent. Just name it. Of course I just block the persistent ones off. Let me tell you what a guy can bring to the table. Companionship, friendship, love, moral support etc. But obviously you don't think those have any use. Weird to that girls monetise sex. As though only the guy enjoys it. grin cheesy That for name is prostitution in all but name. Having said, some of us guys almost immediately decided to marry a girl who proved different. So we're all not talking from a point of despair and frustration. But such girls have become very few my dear, very few indeed.
As for dull brain, I don't know where you find them. Luckily I have spent a great deal if my life studying and working with top 1% of smartest people in their society. But I have seen well dressed 9ja women. Graduates, in social occasion who know no foreign language, no idea of great masters of art or classical music, rock music, literature, politics, history, science, medical science, arts. Just about nothing except books of Daddy G.O. So don't even go there about dull brain. I once asked a 9ja girl simple questions in pharmacology and she took offence. A 300L pharmacology student. Later admitting she doesn't know the answer. grin cheesy
your mother didn't have to worry about brazilian hair, your papa no send wetin she resemble unlike you all today. And you need not tell me bout dumb girls, I have to suffer their stewpidity cuz I'm in girl's hostel, but that doesn't mean a man should be dumb too, I've seen a guy that couldn't list all 6 geo-political zones, how do you explain that? I really can't speak on getting money from guys, even when I'm dead broke, I don't collect money from guys. A friend once gave me 5k when all I had was 10 naira and I didn't collect it cuz it goes against my principles and home training, paranoia says that if I take a guy's money, I'll be indebted to him and I refuse to put myself in such a situation. Maybe you should stop conversing with FB girls, I rarely visit that site. They're reading Daddy G.O books cuz guys will sooner marry the submissive robot than the assertive fire-cracker. I'm not a very religious person, and I certainly have no books by any Daddy G.0

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by munchfani: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

That's what poor bastages usually console themselves with
lol
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Joy1706(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
noblegrex:
I can't believe that,the facts speaks for itself.you that cannot stick with a man that has 'nothing' why will you stick with him when things go wrong after he's made it.one thing you ladies don't understand now is that,a well to do guy will always go for a well to do girl. So,register your name now with that future president or business man that's still hustling,cos you might not have that chance when the time comes.be wise don't be smart.
What makes u feel I'm not well to do? When I say my vows ill definitely mean it. As long as he was a good husband when the going was good, I'll stick it out with him
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Joy1706:

What makes u feel I'm not well to do? When I say my vows ill definitely mean it. As long as he was a good husband when the going was good, I'll stick it out with him
well,that means you're 1 of a million,and you belong to the 19th century.not this our own generation.ladies should look for guys with prospects and brighter future not just ego,ego,kudi,owo raw cash alone guys wanted to be safe and have rest of mind even though no one prays for the worst to happen but something are just inevitable.but you sound tough, u still have some trait of our present generation.well,every1 has got his/her own opinion. You've got ya ideas,I've got ma concept and life goes on.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by mikolo80: 12:33am On Sep 25, 2015
TroubadourM:

Am talking about the original op
oh ok
my bad
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
czarr:
no lady should marry any guy solely because of money.its not fair to him especially if he loves you... you can pray for a successful man...

the solution to all these is simple..

marry the one you're in love with money or no money,you'll still stick together, that's where happiness lies.

and trust me happiness is all you need in this fleeting world..
Your first sentence get as e be

But nice sentiment wink

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by czarr(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

But nice sentiment wink
I said solely.

How e be?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by czarr(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

But nice sentiment wink
I said solely.

How e be na?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
czarr:
I said solely.

How e be?
Which man with any amount of sense would love a lady that just wants him for his money. They usually both deserve each other in those cases

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by czarr(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Which man with any amount of sense would love a lady that just wants him for his money. They usually both deserve each other in those cases
where have you been?

You still de. 18tcentury?
One word.

DECEPTION!!
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by emitheo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
well said
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by RuuDie(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
safarigirl:

Dis Safari babe ehn. Na u yab me one day so, sey na pesin like me go pay like maga before I take eye see babe pant... Chei, I don suffer for dis life o!

grin
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by RuuDie(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Well... finally, finally sha. We, the not-yet-made guys should not complain about "ladies that go after or prefer ready-made men" - na their choice!
On the flip-side, those ladies should not complain of "ill-treatment" from ready-made men (including those that recently upgraded from the not-yet-made category) - many of them dey still vex from the fact that they were overlooked when dem never "arrive"! grin grin grin

In summary, when two elephants dey fight, na the grass e go pain pass... the "grass" being good, committed people like my humble sef, safarigirl, MrsPhyno, jomile, Kyrstalxxx, joy1706, adanna... (if I no put ya name, no vex. u can add am put by ya-sef grin)

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by judedwriter(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Joy1706:
Dating a broke guy? Been there, done that. Not even a single 100 naira airtime to show for it.
Will I do it again? Hell nah! Who likes suffering?

It's not as if being broke makes these dudes more loyal sef. Msstcheeewwww. If ur not comfortable to a certain extent, a good job or business and decent apartment, abeg carry your marriage proposal dey go.

After all when my dad married my mum, he had a a house and a car. And I must do better than my parents sef.

At age 30, No car, dry account, no job not to talk of better apartment, and you want a girl to love you for who you are. Abeg BROS, who are you? Develop yourself before thinking of marriage.
yes, u are right, but to an extent; I really pity some ladies who only depend on ready made guys; do you know the true source of his wealth? A lot of rich guys today are into occult and fraud. Now don't get me wrong, a guy must develop himself to marry, but sometimes as a lady, you ought to know when to stick with a struggling guy, believing his future is bright. Yes its risky, but the truth is a lot of ready made guys out dere see ladies as play tinz wink
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by AreaFada2: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
safarigirl:
your mother didn't have to worry about brazilian hair, your papa no send wetin she resemble unlike you all today. And you need not tell me bout dumb girls, I have to suffer their stewpidity cuz I'm in girl's hostel, but that doesn't mean a man should be dumb too, I've seen a guy that couldn't list all 6 geo-political zones, how do you explain that? I really can't speak on getting money from guys, even when I'm dead broke, I don't collect money from guys. A friend once gave me 5k when all I had was 10 naira and I didn't collect it cuz it goes against my principles and home training, paranoia says that if I take a guy's money, I'll be indebted to him and I refuse to put myself in such a situation. Maybe you should stop conversing with FB girls, I rarely visit that site. They're reading Daddy G.O books cuz guys will sooner marry the submissive robot than the assertive fire-cracker. I'm not a very religious person, and I certainly have no books by any Daddy G.0

Happy weekend.

We under-estimate the taste of older generations. Dad probably has a more sophisticated taste in women than me.
I like them simple, intelligent, educated, well-travelled/read, ambitious,independent, cultured, etc. I don't expect what I cannot offer.

My first concept of female beauty was mum plaiting her lovely full, dark long hair. Various nice styles.
I'm yet to see any 75k fake hair that accentuates a lady's beauty as mum's natural hair did.
I have written many times here on NL that I don't like fake hair. Last time just weeks ago.
I'm also not a fan of heavy make-up.

But when you say these things, you hear the following: you don't appreciate my efforts, is it because of money you're saying you don't like brazillian hair? Anything a man says now, is used against him.

Being dumb is not monopolised by women. But my assertion was in response to your saying many guys are dumb.
My dear, even the hardest gold diggers cannot drive me away from any social media I chose to use. Blocking is enough. grin

Anyhow, there are still like 10 to 15% of ladies who are virtuous, hardworking & principled. All hope is not lost.

You only need one good guy or girl to be happy ever after. Thank GOD. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.