Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men (43116 Views)

The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / This Message Will Inspire Ladies That Are Looking For 'readymade' Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:
U guys r here calling ladies gold diggers

Wat about those ungrateful guys dat will have a good woman dat will suffer with dem for years wen dey have nothing, through thick and thin she will stick with him, den at d ending wen d guy gets a job nd start making money he will abandon d woman dat was dere for him wen he had nothing nd starts chasing after girls dat did not know how he got to where he is

Trust me it happened to me

And after my experience u expect me to date a broke ass nigger again

NEVER

YES, NEVER AGAIN. WE NOW HAVE TO BE WISE..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Ok. All these guys that are always talking shit. I have been with my bf for quite a long while now. Since we met, I have been funding him with money and foodstuff as he always claimed that he is broke or hungry. Being my first but longest relationship, I adhered to this advice of 'be a helper not a golddigger' but in return he has mocked me by using this money to buy credit for other women and other such goodies. In our long time of sticking through thick and thin, he has never taken me out,. And now that he has graduated before me, I see no 'reward' in sight. Instead, it's as though he's saying 'shebi u thought you had enough to give me right? ' mocking me. Some fellow girls have blamed me for the outcome, saying all this happened because a woman is never meant to help a man out.

In this case you guys should absolutely shut up. You know why? You claim you want helpmates but if you find such a woman you mistreat her. Then you will go for a gold digger with curves all the same.
Obasonjo had wives before he became president. Women who stood by him in his tough times, but he went for Bleached and beautiful Stella who just came to sit on the throne other women worked for. How many stories do we hear of guys who marry a woman with nothing and when the going gets good they discard this woman to bring in a younger one ? I have seen these stories all around me ! In real life! When a woman sticks by you una take her to be a fool, so everyone , all d guys here should stop making needless noise. It's either men don't know what they want or they just love to complain. Abeg park well cuz we know the ending of all these rants even if a woman should stand by you, it's not as if you will appreciate it. We all know that in reality the girl who stands close or spends for his sake is seen as the fool.
#drops phone.
THIS LADY REALLY HAS A POINT. OYA YOU GUYS SHOULD COME & TALK O.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

He's not even my ex yet. I'm just considering if it's worth it continuing to stay, being the 'sacrificial lamb' as all the guys here have been shouting . They are always complaining but I don't get it, guys I see nowadays are always collecting from girls. it's confusing abeg. I'm tempted to say the next time I might not even consider suffering and staying. They say shut up but I haven't seen anything good in it, just end up looking like a fool.

Personally, I think you should first work on yourself...you know, decide what you want and stand on it. Be confident of yourself.

A guy that continuously ask you for money, I think needs help. And the first help is to say NO. Maybe with time you assist but when he makes it a habit of always running to you...you know old habits die young. However, you should also help him jet out of his broke status by encouraging him or proffering advice, ideas and seeing to it that he succeeds.

Also, even from the assistance you give to him, does he spends any genuinely or with an open heart on you? Not out of pretence or anything but to really appreciate you.

Is he a natural giver, not necessarily money but others? How selfless can he be? Is he proud? A guy can be broke but only few are humbled by it. Anyone can be broke tomorrow but how you manage it today will determine how you'll manage it when it occurs again.

So dear, it is one thing to be broke, another to be contented and another to be petty.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ronald4lif(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:

Wat about those ungrateful guys dat will have a good woman dat will suffer with dem for years wen dey have nothing, through thick and thin she will stick with him, den at d ending wen d guy gets a job nd start making money he will abandon d woman dat was dere for him wen he had nothing nd starts chasing after girls dat did not know how he got to where he is

NEVER

You sound like success and wealth is exclusive to guys.

Okay so he succeeded in overcoming hardship and made something out of his life and now rich, I guess?

During the period you both were dating and he was hustling to enrich and better his life what were you doing? Relax, rely and hope on him to become rich while doing nothing to improve your own life? Only to moan about later how broke guys abandon their 'loyal' girlfriends once they succeed.

Dating a broke guy doesn't mean you're doing him a favor or he's obliged to stick to you when rich. Relationship is not a business venture where you invest and hope to yield the gains of your investment. It's a game of hearts, not money or comfortability. If your broke boyfriend is hustling to better and improve his life, you do same too. He's working to better his life, not your life. He doesn't owe you allegiance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ceecee0703(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:

NEVER

same goes with ladies that have dated guys with alot but found out there were after their bodies alone. most go as far as marrying a gurl out of the blues
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2015
RuuDie:
I think I will go with the school of thought that asks, "why should a man strive to be wealthy just so he can impress or win the affection of a lady (or group of ladies)...?" It just sounds a ridiculous way to want to go about life!

Personally, I have no more demand from a lady I enter a relationship with other than she loves, cares and devotes to me as much as I do her; I wish it was that way for everybody else male or female!
Exactly. You have a brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by kaboninc(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:

NEVER

Sweeery, you have every reason to be angry. Some guys are like that no doubt.

But come to think of it...after thick and thin, staying together, you help him a lot and invested so much in him, then when the investment begin to pay off, some ladies might begin to show signs of greed, dictating what should be done and how it should be done. After all, it was their investment so they dictate the tune.

And the guy, realizing that he's now a man, would act funny.

So I think it goes both ways.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by greatbuc(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Who will suffer? Depression.. spirit husband allegations.. loneliness.. high blood pressure.. mental illness due to over fantasizing.. and the training of your children from different fathers all by yourself. We all know their lives. Don't forget Adam was naked.. lived in a garden. Well until Eve came. Don't deceive our future wives.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by greatbuc(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Ladies don't be fooled by this post. Person way never marry wey dey give council. Karashika sucking their blood
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by greatbuc(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2015
Ladies don't be fooled by this post. Person way never marry wey dey give council.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay so he succeeded in overcoming hardship and made something out of his life and now rich, I guess?

[b]During the period you both were dating and he was hustling to enrich and better his life what were you doing? [/b]Relax, rely and hope on him to become rich while doing nothing to improve your own life? Only to moan about later how broke guys abandon their 'loyal' girlfriends once they succeed.

Dating a broke guy doesn't mean you're doing him a favor or he's obliged to stick to you when rich. Relationship is not a business venture where you invest and hope to yield the gains of your investment. It's a game of hearts, not money or comfortability.[b] If your broke boyfriend is hustling to better and improve his life, you do same too. He's working to better his life, not your life. [/b]He doesn't owe you allegiance.

Dude,i can't get the bolded...you're really going out of scope...I didn't see where the lady said anything like she being broke wen d guy became rich or anything like dt...she only said the guy dumped her for reasons wic I don't think are financial...some guys are just like dt...wen dy arrive they'll start seeing flimsy excuses why dt old gf is no longer in their class and dy need to step up or dy just start giving the girl funny attitude as opposed their humble sef wen dy were broke.....
anyway 21st century women....we are wise...you may call us gold diggers but we don't invest our time nd resources on guys who can't take care of us either now or in the future.....men of nowadays even seem to do more of the gold digging
Men shd have something to do/love before looking for someone to love..dts why God gave Adam sth to do before creating Eve...the OP has explained it all...
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2015
kaboninc:

Personally, I think you should first work on yourself...you know, decide what you want and stand on it. Be confident of yourself.

A guy that continuously ask you for money, I think needs help. And the first help is to say NO. Maybe with time you assist but when he makes it a habit of always running to you...you know old habits die young. However, you should also help him jet out of his broke status by encouraging him or proffering advice, ideas and seeing to it that he succeeds.

Also, even from the assistance you give to him, does he spends any genuinely or with an open heart on you? Not out of pretence or anything but to really appreciate you.

Is he a natural giver, not necessarily money but others? How selfless can he be? Is he proud? A guy can be broke but only few are humbled by it. Anyone can be broke tomorrow but how you manage it today will determine how you'll manage it when it occurs again.

So dear, it is one thing to be broke, another to be contented and another to be petty.

Well there was this one day that I was as hungry as anything in this world. For some reason the atm wasn't working and u don't eat food from anyone else so I was just helpless and hungrier than I've ever been before. It was at this point that I , so pushed to the wall, asked him for once to please buy me food. He bought the food that day, but he also embarrassed me seriously in public at that eatery. To the extent that some girls came over and asked me questions. So That was the first and last day I switched our roles to me collecting and him giving. This happened in this current year of us being together. So I don't think I'm badmouthing if I say he is rather stingy.

Well as for encouraging him to succeed I have done that. Obviously, because as you can see, he has now graduated before me. I made sure I funded anytime he was broke or anything was needed and I had it.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by cc150615(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well there was this one day that I was as hungry as anything in this world. For some reason the atm wasn't working and u don't eat food from anyone else so I was just helpless and hungrier than I've ever been before. It was at this point that I , so pushed to the wall, asked him for once to please buy me food. He bought the food that day, but he also embarrassed me seriously in public at that eatery. To the extent that some girls came over and asked me questions. So That was the first and last day I switched our roles to me collecting and him giving. This happened in this current year of us being together. So I don't think I'm badmouthing if I say he is rather stingy.

Well as for encouraging him to succeed I have done that. Obviously, because as you can see, he has now graduated before me. I made sure I funded anytime he was broke or anything was needed and I had it.

Babe,i must say u have patience sha...I just pray for you that he's worth it in the end
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2015
noblegrex:
are flashy girls not there to be married.when God created eve,she was flashy,sexy,beautiful with nice stature and marry the mother of JESUS is very beatiful too,cos I can see all the pics used in representing them so beautiful.so,God created everything and twas good,so beautiful.flashy girls are meant to b married and not figure head.money is good no1 loves suffering but love is equaly important.the only way you can be sure that a lady loves u,is when you had nothing not when you have everything.even God do test our love for him,just to tell you how important LOVE is.

To me every girl is flashy but notvevey flashy girl is marriage material

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

During the period you both were dating and he was hustling to enrich and better his life what were you doing? Relax, rely and hope on him to become rich while doing nothing to improve your own life? Only to moan about later how broke guys abandon their 'loyal' girlfriends once they succeed.

Dating a broke guy doesn't mean you're doing him a favor or he's obliged to stick to you when rich. Relationship is not a business venture where you invest and hope to yield the gains of your investment. It's a game of hearts, not money or comfortability. If your broke boyfriend is hustling to better and improve his life, you do same too. He's working to better his life, not your life. He doesn't owe you allegiance.
if u don't know what happened den don't judge

Both of us were student in the same uni

He wanted to drop out of school cos he couldn't pay his fees, I sacrificed my fees for him right from 200level till wen he graduated

Our plans were wen he graduated nd get a job he will assist me in clearing the debt i was owning in school cos of him

But he did not keep his promise, he did not, he left me wen i needed him, but i was dere wen he had nothing

His only excuse for d breakup was dat his level has change nd he wants to change his taste in women

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by DrGroove(f): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Flashh:
Only gold-diggers and runz girls go into relationship with the mentality that it's a guy's duty to spend on her.

So I think you are referring to "runz girls" in your post, not a real woman who knows she can live her life without depending on a man financially in a relationship.

You didn't tell us where it is written in the bible that a man should be responsible for the bills of a woman he hasn't gotten married to.

Relationship isn't something you buy with money by spending for a girl/lady. So get that!
Where is it written in the Bible that a man should bleep a woman he hasn't gotten married to?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tommychow(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Elan83:
remain blssd bro,, d apostles of diz kinda topics 're doin more harm 2 our ladies dan gud,, dis z a con3 wit 5% med men & abt 85% hustling yng men & dis milions of lazy old & yng women're frownin at dis guys witin 4 doz so called med men, i pitty our ladies,, keep decievin urslves,, mad ppl

IT IS SERIOUS IGNORANCE O! Majority of the youths are suffering for just a job, not even a good job, ANY JOB. Niggas went to school, worked hard, got good grades, graduated, looked for career jobs but couldn't find. Niggas settled for lesser underpaying jobs, hustling and bustling to live average life. Niggas will now chyke an equally broke, jobless chick. She'll now frown and say "YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE". Because she uses money WHICH THEIR PARENTS SUFFERED FOR O to form big girls. Driving around with daddy's car or using daddy's money (including the hustling daddies o) for sexy clothes, make up, gadgets, accessories. Most of them will now look at a nigga who goes into the wild to survive by himself...AND BELITTLE HIM! The thunder that will fire all you gold diggers is gymming with steroids mixed with cocaine.

Take away their fathers money or investments in them, these girls will not survive ONE DAY!

LAZY NEEDY BRATS!!!

Note: This is NOT dedicated to the real, hustling women out there that know what the hustle is like but still strive to be the best she can be, career wise and financially. You the best joor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by noblegrex: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

To me every girl is flashy but notvevey flashy girl is marriage material
sure,not every flashy girl is wife materials and some girls that are not flashy are also not wife materials. Note;NOT ALL GIRLS ARE FLASHY.facts
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2015
cc150615:

Babe,i must say u have patience sha...I just pray for you that he's worth it in the end

Toh amen but I think I might just leave soon. I have helped out, I think I am no longer needed and I will not and cannot force him to take me out or force the rewards for my standing by from him.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Jeffretaguguo: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
#talking about D blames, job and opportunities... 'Your are not a failure yet until you start blaming someone' despite political leaders aren't good you shouldn't put your hope on them at IST or rest your case on them..'When you rely on someone indirectly you are saying the person is in control of you and your life'..

#taking about JOB, we do know that aside connection or God's favour on you, there is no good pay job we can get despite D qualification..

#and lastly, taking about OPPORTUNITIES..There are many life changing opportunities in Nigeria is just that we don't see or notice them..And D few that do still neglect it..'GREAT OPPORTUNITY comes in a disguise form'.

If a girl that wasn't there with me when things was tough, can't be with me when things are good..'Every lady desires an ambitious man' she would have already see it coming and that's Y she still stay with you no matter what..
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

Safarigirl,

The number of rich men in Nigeria is fairly low. Not more than 25%.

NLers may not actually be as poor as you may think. Many might be in world top 10% by assets/wealth.

No, no one claims to be Dangote. You only need about $67k dollars to be in top 10%. Many here are car dealers, builders, famers, bankers, business people etc.
Even a few inherited rusted roof houses here and there can catapult you into top 10. grin cheesy

So not all are talking out of poverty. But addressing a major issue.

Be it reality or perception. Because it actually affects how many guys view women.

Any woman can be so tagged rightly or wrongly.

And laughing at people for being poor kind of affirms that allergy to poor people that this thread partly addresses.

Most rich people today were once poor or average.
nobody is laughing at poor people. The issue here is that most are with a twisted mentality that anyone who isn't poor is rich and vice versa. There are many who are in-between. I don't know why this is an issue because I re-iterate that most guys are interested in gold-diggers. The shinier the better for them, so we who don't look shiny; no fake lashes, no drawn brows, no fake hair and all that never get guys who are interested. So, such discussions are personal for me. You guys say one thing online and another in reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ronald4lif(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2015
cc150615:

Dude,i can't get the bolded...you're really going out of scope...I didn't see where the lady said anything like she being broke wen d guy became rich or anything like dt...she only said the guy dumped her for reasons wic I don't think are financial...some guys are just like dt...wen dy arrive they'll start seeing flimsy excuses why dt old gf is no longer in their class and dy need to step up or dy just start giving the girl funny attitude as opposed their humble sef wen dy were broke.....
anyway 21st century women....we are wise...you may call us gold diggers but we don't invest our time nd resources on guys who can't take care of us either now or in the future.....men of nowadays even seem to do more of the gold digging
Men shd have something to do/love before looking for someone to love..dts why God gave Adam sth to do before creating Eve...the OP has explained it all...

21st century women can date any category of men of their choice, they're entitled to their choices. But I won't hesitate to dismiss the misconception that dating a broke and struggling guy means the guy should stick to you once things becomes better, that's baloney. Women shouldn't just place their hope on a man hoping for his life to improve without doing nothing significant to better their own life.

If I'm broke and dating a lady, I'd not work hard to improve 'our' lives but my own life and I can decide to stay in the relationship or move on. Didn't stop her from hustling when I was doing same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by ronald4lif(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
jomile:
if u don't know what happened den don't judge

Both of us were student in the same uni

He wanted to drop out of school cos he couldn't pay his fees, I sacrificed my fees for him right from 200level till wen he graduated

Our plans were wen he graduated nd get a job he will assist me in clearing the debt i was owning in school cos of him

But he did not keep his promise, he did not, he left me wen i needed him, but i was dere wen he had nothing

His only excuse for d breakup was dat his level has change nd he wants to change his taste in women

Ok my bad, now I know better. I was only concern in repelling the belief that a broke guy who hustle his way out of poverty should or must be mucilage to his girlfriend. It's their choice to stay in the affair or move on.

Your experience wasn't just about that he left you for someone else but that he refused to clear the debt you took for him. That's sheer wickedness and he should have cleared the debt and move on.
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
safarigirl:
nobody is laughing at poor people. The issue here is that most are with a twisted mentality that anyone who isn't poor is rich and vice versa. There are many who are in-between. I don't know why this is an issue because I re-iterate that most guys are interested in gold-diggers. The shinier the better for them, so we who don't look shiny; no fake lashes, no drawn brows, no fake hair and all that never get guys who are interested. So, such discussions are personal for me. You guys say one thing online and another in reality
Lol. Nigeria has a small middle class. Most or 70% have less than 1 dollar a day to live on, so the "in-betweeners" are few. In j9a setting we mostly have the haves and have-nots. Maybe you are not laughing but certainly dismissing guys with a different view here as suffering from poverty.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

My boss has never for once disappointed me

*thumbs up biggest boss* cool
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2015
greatbuc:
Ladies don't be fooled by this post. Person way never marry wey dey give council. Karashika sucking their blood
cheesy
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Spending money on ladies is the quickest way to get broke. Why splash the money on her when you can stash it in the bank?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by Joy1706(f): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
noblegrex:
are flashy girls not there to be married.when God created eve,she was flashy,sexy,beautiful with nice stature and marry the mother of JESUS is very beatiful too,cos I can see all the pics used in representing them so beautiful.so,God created everything and twas good,so beautiful.flashy girls are meant to b married and not figure head.money is good no1 loves suffering but love is equaly important.the only way you can be sure that a lady loves u,is when you had nothing not when you have everything.even God do test our love for him,just to tell you how important LOVE is.
I will not marry a guy who has nothing. I will not also leave if he loses everything cos I will love the man I marry
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2015
AreaFada2:
Lol. Nigeria has a small middle class. Most or 70% have less than 1 dollar a day to live one, so the "in-betweeners" are few. In j9a setting we most have the haves and have-nots. Maybe you are not laughing but certainly dismissing guyd with a different view here as suffering from poverty.
of course they're suffering from poverty. Poverty isn't restricted to finances. Some have poverty mentality, if you go about thinking every girl wants you for your money, even when you barely have it, then you should check yourself. Guys keep asking girls what they bring to the table aside sex, but we want to know, what else do guys bring to the table apart from money? Cuz I've met many dull-brained guys and intelligence is a criteria for me. If you're all about money, you'll attract girls who are all about money
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by francizy(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2015
Adanna28:

Yep that me smiley I will always speak my mind n continue to be myself wink Thanks dear. I'm still relatively new on nairaland so it nice to make some new friends on here.

I see you on the politics section, very good in debating and giving relevant feedback smiley

I will contribute to that section when I'm more informed Lol, not really my strong suite lipsrsealed

LoL. I don't let negatives weigh me down so most times I make Jokes out of incompetent moves. I only get serious if life/death is involved.

You are obviously half cast right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
DanielPam:
Spending money on ladies is the quickest way to getting broke. Why splash the money on her when you can stash it in the bank?
stash it in the bank? So that dem go use your money pay staff if you die? So na only girls dem dey spend money on. @Areafada1, you see the mentality I speak of?
Re: Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men by safarigirl(f): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2015
francizy:

LoL. I don't let negatives weigh me down so most times I make Jokes out of incompetent moves. I only get serious if life/death is involved.

You are obviously half cast right? cheesy
the word is bi-racial. Half-caste is a derogatory term

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.