Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43818 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Omotolu:
Female nurses are flirts.
I pity you
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink

wink hey there. U a nurse?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by lekan29ice(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Nurses make the best wife and mother ... firstly, health issues within the family will always av quick attention... secondly, their family is always at the tom of their minds .... thirdly, they are respected in and outside their community... fourthly... they are friendly people with gud character.. I'm short of words sef.... I'm proud of dating a nurse

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by wytecat: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Nurses are being punished for being fulfilled carer wise, successful in relationships, and well informed about human body.

Americans say they eat their young and Africans call them whorres, yet this is the most noble of all jobs, the CARE and HEALING hands.

Y'all need to remember how you were once or will one day be at the mercy of these cute ANGELS!

I salute all the nurses on Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
that your doctor friend must be talking about the auxiliary nurses. Not the real ones
a loose lady is a loose lady, whether auxiliary or not, some may not be loose, their friends could just lure them to follow suit.

The new trend now is sleeping with patients
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by IamOpemipo(m): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.

See what too much xvideos has caused grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by sammy5545: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
tohpahz:

You are stup.id

if you are a nurse let me and let me hit ur g spot and set u on fire
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by sammy5545: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
tohpahz:

i am fucking a married nurse right now so you lie
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by passionate88: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
esosa993:

uncle I have a nurse as mother and she created time and took care of her four children very well in the right way...... those days when we were younger my mum would travel everyday from shagamu to ibadan just to put her home in other.
that was then, not nowadays.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
a loose lady is a loose lady, but Their jobs play a vital factor. am not saying that good ones are not among them.

have been to hospital before and heard nurses discussing among themselves, no need to defend them, majority are loose, the job provides opportunities for those that would not have been involved to join the chorus
I understand U....
I work in a hospital. .. Though some are very rude but it has to do with the person's CHARACTER CONTENT.

There are very good and resourceful nurses.

The RUDE ones represent the typical EMPOWERED LADY'S character.
My brother, if better nurse mount U, u go pray for long life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by sammy5545: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!

i am fucking a married nurse now so u lie
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
I pity you
...why not pity yourself ?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by sammy5545: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:

Bleep u
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tpraiz(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Most Nurses have dis Big backside en am kinda scard of itt:::::::Can Never get married to a Nurse (they ar Screwed)
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
@Op ladies are all the same, so being a nurse is not a comma it depend on how a lady present herself so saying nurses are meant to be rude is an attribute that can be found in any lady...A nurse will now how to properly take care of her baby compare to a banker... And am proud of my mum cause she is a nurse... just change ur mentality and way of reasoning marry a nurse and plan a better home for your family
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I understand U....
I work in a hospital. .. Though some are very rude but it has to do with the person's CHARACTER CONTENT.

There are very good and resourceful nurses.

The RUDE ones represent the typical EMPOWERED LADY'S character.
My brother, if better nurse mount U, u go pray for long life.
mount on me as in during sexxxxx
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2015
sammy5545:

Bleep u

Time for your afternoon meds!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ModiKen(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2015
U2ice:

Even wiv patients..grin

A student nurse don fvck me n my broda b4

I fear dem

But de r sweet to av...grin

shocked shocked

Chisos.

With two brothers sef?!!

Na here end between me and nurse mata.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:

See what too much xvideos has caused grin

It's not about x-rated videos bro.

I have a uniform fetish. grin

Why do you think I make bae wear her wig, collar and gown in the bedroom. grin

Get your freak on bro.. cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=sammy5545 post=38263939]

i am fucking a married nurse now so u lie[/quote

Enjoy. I don't envy u. Same will be done with ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
tohpahz:

Guilty! cool
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by chigoizie7(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Yes, me for example, I cannot marry a nurse or a doctor.

Don't ask me why, I know my reasons

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Gemc3(f): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Your name suits you ni tongue tongue lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Olanireti(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
If there's any profession i like to marry most, it is NURSE. I so much desire it. May be because of nurses around me that i cherish so much. I never believed then to be losed as they are been portrayed. Above all, personal view and who you are dealing with matter alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
Gemc3:

Your name suits you ni tongue tongue lol

Thanks miss..

So which one are you?

grin

Police?

Navy?

Nurse?

LASTMA

LAWMA

Lawyer?

Which?

grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes
The lapse of the hair on your face,lovely
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=sammy5545 post=38264115][/quote]you must be a child mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by femi4: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
let me ask Tohpahz
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MISSNORA(f): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Gaidenk:
The lapse of the hair on your face,lovely
lol thanx

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by vani86: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

you can easily marry a girl of your dreams then get uniforms for her to spice things up wink
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by femi4: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Chaiii...triplets shocked how do you people do this twins and triplets of a thing I really wish to have them embarassed
You must be good from the back in the early hours of the morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.