Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43820 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by ajademola2000(m): 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol thanx

lol they won't kill you with compliment
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lool

Op should be referring to Mechanics , capentars bricklayers , cobblers trash pushers and the likes I suppose.

How will an educated fellow get scared af asking a 'mere' nurse out? Smh smh smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Sunnypar(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.
A female Military officer would be better.....try it out.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
vani86:

you can easily marry a girl of your dreams then get uniforms for her to spice things up wink

Of course. .

That's always an option. grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Aitee1: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
femi4:
You must be good from the back in the early hours of the morning

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me you're joking grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tabisegroup(m): 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes
U r dangerously gorgeous kesskiaa!! tongue
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by femi4: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tell me you're joking grin
Give it a try and thank me later kiss
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Goshen360(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes

Agreed 100%
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Gemc3(f): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

Thanks miss..

So which one are you?

grin

Police?

Navy?

Nurse?

LASTMA

LAWMA

Lawyer?

Which?

grin

Hahahahahahaaaa! cheesy. I'll get back to you on that.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Aitee1: 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
femi4:
Give it a try and thank me later kiss

Now I know where you're coming from, sorry I'm out tongue
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by femi4: 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Now I know where you're coming from, sorry I'm out tongue
No problem
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Adesiji77: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by okoolori(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
1love4all:
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?

U no wan live long be that.
Never in ur life marry nurse
Next in ur life be a football coach
And don't be a Naija presido
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by omoluka: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
I will like to date a nurse honestly !
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by crowther15(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
my mother is a nurse..... i love the she do treat me whenevr i'm sick...... even i travel all d way from sku to go and treat myself at home......
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by dokyOloye: 1:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
EVILFOREST:

I understand U....
I work in a hospital. .. Though some are very rude but it has to do with the person's CHARACTER CONTENT.

There are very good and resourceful nurses.

The RUDE ones represent the typical EMPOWERED LADY'S character.
My brother, if better nurse mount U, u go pray for long life.
most,not some are rude.
When they graduate newly and start work,they r really nice and easy going,but give them 3 months,d fat big bellied matrons who r d real definition of b1tches will indoctrinate them n teach them d b1tchy behaviour.
If U really work in a hospital,carry outa survey abt who d patients complain about most in d hospitals and U'll find out its d female nurses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by seanjy4konji: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
They are the best...no dull your self.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
busterr:
they studied anatomy so they can break your tentacles if you fvuk up
grin cool grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by jasssbabe(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
If u like say anything abt being a nurse. Am currently studying nursing and I love it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
Nollywood has taken ova sm person's mentality...Am proud to be a nurse!
u are not a nurse,but a night nurse. I know u.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
jasssbabe:
If u like say anything abt being a nurse. Am currently studying nursing and I love it
u will marry me o,
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by 400billionman: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!

Most working class women are rude.

A woman is loyal only when the man dishes out stipends for her upkeep..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by kokomilala(m): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who's scared of one? I want to date a nurse...and I think men should date nurses, or marry them.Nurses adept at care giving.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
I like nurses and wouldnt waste time to marry any godly, born again respectful lady nurse if i see her. Unfortunately, I have not seen yet
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by geni340(f): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
U're a sensible man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by flawlessT(f): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
dancok:
u are not a nurse,but a night nurse. I know u.
U've got ur mouth,run it undecided
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by PecE2Make: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Female nurse knows all the pills that prevent pregnancy. most at time they hardly get pregnant
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by faye01: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai... I dated a nurse once and the experience was mind blowing till it lasted.

They can care for u and f**k bt oh booi dey lack manners plus being rude
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Rowgee(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nurses are wonderful people for me I wish I have one as a friend I think they are caring
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by luluosas(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
1love4all:
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?

My wife is a nurse and I am proud of her. To GOD all the Glory.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by infortech(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
presently am into a relationship wit a nurse. to marry a nurse is d best gift you can give to your family. because she will always be dia for you, children and family members and people around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.