Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43822 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by GoodFaith: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes
Hot cake to some men not all
What is a nurse salary, if not 1099 less than 56k
Marriage is God blessing
If you are completely blessed your wife profession should not be an issue
Retired prostitute MIGHT BE BETTER THAN women who are not prostitute
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by islandmoon: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
am seriously looking for a nurse to settle down with sef.. they are simply the best wink
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by vickertony(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
My current girlfriend is a nurse,she is ok
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Probably due to the misconception that ALL nurses are promiscuous and saucy. U'll hear pple who had probably never even been in close contact with professional nurses openly bad mouth the profession.
Promiscuity isn't abt profession but the personality of the individual. When I hear the widespread falsehood that pple pass that nurses go to night duty to sleep around with Drs or worse still pts, I just laugh. Have u ever considered the condition in which nurses work, is it a nurse that has almost 20 pts with varying level of illness to take care of that'll go abt sleeping with men?
This notion has also been contributed to by the media, who always seem to thrive from painting nurses in the bad light.
From another view, it seems these stereotypes are most types associated with female- dominated professions. And besides, shine ur eye, not every1 u see in white is a nurse especially in most private hospitals where some Drs train illiterates or semi-literate quacks who wear white and go abt parading as nurses.
I don't care what pple say, nursing is a noble profession and I'm proud to be a nurse. Any man who marries a gud professional nurse is a lucky man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
U've got ur mouth,run it undecided
oyal bribe me,a date will do.*winks*
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Probably due to the misconception that ALL nurses are promiscuous and saucy. U'll hear pple who had probably never even been in close contact with professional nurses openly bad mouth the profession.
Promiscuity isn't abt profession but the personality of the individual. When I hear the widespread falsehood that pple pass that nurses go to night duty to sleep around with Drs or worse still pts, I just laugh. Have u ever considered the condition in which nurses work, is it a nurse that has almost 20 pts with varying level of illness to take care of that'll go abt sleeping with men?
This notion has also been contributed to by the media, who always seem to thrive from painting nurses in the bad light.
From another view, it seems these stereotypes are most types associated with female- dominated professions. And besides, shine ur eye, not every1 u see in white is a nurse especially in most private hospitals where some Drs train illiterates or semi-literate quacks who wear white and go abt parading as nurses.
I don't care what pple say, nursing is a noble profession and I'm proud to be a nurse. Any man who marries a gud professional nurse is a lucky man.
I must marry u today,so u are a nurse,come! Come!! Here.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
let me guess? you are a nurse.

@OP: the stereotype is that they are rude and fvck other medical staff during their night shifts.

MISSNORA:
Not in the US.... They r hot cakes
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
a loose lady is a loose lady, whether auxiliary or not, some may not be loose, their friends could just lure them to follow suit.

The new trend now is sleeping with patients
you don't even have idea of what you are saying sad sad
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
a loose lady is a loose lady, whether auxiliary or not, some may not be loose, their friends could just lure them to follow suit.

The new trend now is sleeping with patients
you don't even have idea of what you are saying
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
For men looking for nurse to marry,the issue is that they are scarce I mean real nurses o,not auxillaries,or private trained nurse. U can only marry one by destiny.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by pet4ril(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...why not pity yourself ?
because I know who I am
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by HaneefahRN(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
dancok:
I must marry u today,so u are a nurse,come! Come!! Here.
Lolz, let my guy catch u o
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by IYIMAN: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Great Nurses! So profession now determines who to marry, shouldn't it be an individual thing? Instead of unfair generalisation. Well, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tosdek: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dating or courting or getting married to a female nurse is jst equivalent to any other profession. Nurses are one of the very best set of professionals you can ever date or court or get married to. They care,they support and love you whole heartedly. Give it a trial before you pass a comment
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tosdek: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
HaneefahRN:

i love your comment dearie, you really hammered d point to d points. Nice one jere. I woman is a nurse and I enjoy everything about her because SHE IS A VIRTOUS LADY
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by flawlessT(f): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
dancok:
oyal bribe me,a date will do.*winks*
I dnt do bribe,am a gud citizen grin but I will buy u biscuit ok
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
flawlessT:
I dnt do bribe,am a gud citizen grin but I will buy u biscuit ok
ok,but what about a kiss?.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by mickey45: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:
Yes, Because the Doctors are always fvcking the nurses during night shifts...

They even Fvck rich and handsome patients...

I will never take a nurse seriously.

Haba!!!
You're repeating rumours you've heard and haven't grown enough to be able to think and judge for yourself?
Are you that young?

The discussion is about nurses (real ones) and not "Auxilliary"/apprentices
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by mickey45: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
We have written about this before here.

Nurses?80% of them,give the other 20% a bad rap. Would i marry a Nurse/Banker/Actress for anything in the world?No.

Whatever floats your boat oga! I've seen some real good ones.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by mickey45: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
ITbomb:
Yeah, very scared

BEWARE of all those roadside nurses in chemist and medical labs
They claim to have great knowledge of contraceptives and have easy access to them but end up pumping various chemicals into their body which later destroy their wombs.

As for the regular nurses, we are only afraid of the night shift with that handsome doctor or even patient

A promiscuous person will always be so, be she a sweeper or a CEO!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
pet4ril:
you don't even have idea of what you are saying sad sad
yes Because the truth is always bitter
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
tosdek:

i love your comment dearie, you really hammered d point to d points. Nice one jere. I woman is a nurse and I enjoy everything about her because SHE IS A VIRTOUS LADY
Thanks. Congrats o, I wish u guys all the best . My regards to her.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tosdek: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by RANGO23(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.
just look at the name...nod my head and leave thread

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by MadCow1: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
RANGO23:
just look at the name...nod my head and leave thread

It's not a Name, it's a Moniker..

**Shake My Head** Continues puffing my weed..
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by lyricalz: 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nurses, they aren't a faithful lover, 2ndly they can break hearts. 3rd, they are xo corrupt, 4th most behave like witches.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some nurses are very promiscuous, that how a very handsome friend of mine bleeped one some years back because she was responsible for his injections..
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by flokii: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink

the risk is not worth taking...

1- she is exposed to biological/health hazards..
2 - nurses are usually flirty (most that i know of).. even if she is decent she might get raped or something
3 - girls of nowadays are not trustworthy..

so if you can overlook all these.. then why not?.

you can go ahead
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by donodion(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Haywhymido(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Start searching frm this earth to mars u won't find up to one percent of nurses dat r coy. R u a coy person?? Spend two weeks in company of nurses, after two weeks a cybercafe cpu wldnt be as corrupt as u wld be.Though, the profession is one of the best in the world.I can't marry a lady dat is nt, at least a bit shy. The kind nonsense dey talk abt when less busy cant be over-emphasised. Don't ask me how i knw, av been there n seen a lot.To top it all, when they r pissed off by their loved ones,at that moment ur life no dey secure o.Op, u knw what u want go 4 it. Lastly, Scroll up, check all the comments,there is not even one, one person dat is not related to a nurse(s) dat as said many gud things abt dem. Why is dat so If my father is a policeman do u expect me to tell u , he collects fifty naira on road, When am asked such question. Moreover,If u interview policemen none of dem will tell u dat he do collect fifty naira on the road.And,we all knw most of them collect it. In conclusion, brodas n sistas in that great profession dont be pissed off by my write up pls, it is just the bitter truth dat most wont want to hear. Forgive ur pikin if i hurt u abeg
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by esosa4real(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
Well I have always wanted to date a nurse.

Imagine her dressed for work in her nursing outfit and I just grab her from behind ............. ***Explicit content*** grin

Then again I have also wanted to date a female Police officer, an Air hostess and a female doctor.

Basically, if she wears a uniform, I want to do her.

You really be MADCOW.......lolz
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by free37: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Chai.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.