Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? (43819 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Marrying Female Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jackeeh:

Guilty! cool

How are you smiley .
. student or practicing pls?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
GoodFaith:

Hot cake to some men not all
What is a nurse salary, if not 1099 less than 56k
Marriage is God blessing
If you are completely blessed your wife profession should not be an issue
Retired prostitute MIGHT BE BETTER THAN women who are not prostitute

Please brother, even a double qualified that just started work doesn't earn that.. get ur facts straight
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by kinglekan: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
jasssbabe:
If u like say anything abt being a nurse. Am currently studying nursing and I love it

Tohpahz come and see ur sister. grin

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by anthney87: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Guys are just being scared for sleeping alone at nights.
My mum is a nurse now a matron my elder sister a nurse married wt kids and my wife is a nurse. Am so happy with my wife and men!!!!!! nurses are so wonderful and very confident.
Nurses and female med doctors are fun to be with. imagine an article I saw just yesterday about a nurse who with her wedding gown ran from her wedding reception to save a drowning man this week.
they are life savers and men they are also beautiful sexy modest and good in the kitchen .

I just love nurses

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Jackeeh(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
tohpahz:

How are you smiley .
. student or practicing pls?

Practicing.
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by klins4213(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Am dating one self..she is the best and much love to my Barbie Nurse...

1love4all:
Three of my colleagues actually said am strong for daring to date a nurse.

Is there anything am missing?

Guys, any reason for not dating a nurse?

Who have dated one before or still dating, what the experience like and what will you advise?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by Favolly(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jackeeh:
Not all men though. Female Nurses are stereotypically branded "rude" n "loose" . Same goes for female bankers. This is unfair though. A woman's profession is unconnected to her character or choices in life. If she's rude n loose, she has always been that way ; even before she "became" a nurse. To all the married, decent and polite female nurses out there, I salute you!
From your male colleague wink
Single, polite and decent female nurses, nko? sad
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by GoodFaith: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
tohpahz:

Please brother, even a double qualified that just started work doesn't earn that.. get ur facts straight
so what is a nurse salary?
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by tohpahz(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Tohpahz come and see ur sister. grin

I don already see am.. cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? by kinglekan: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2015
tohpahz:

I don already see am.. cheesy

She carry like u sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.