Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby (67766 Views)

It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Crieff(m): 1:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008,

The world is not what it use to be in your own time. The world has changed a lot. I'll remix one of KWAM 1's line for you:

Eyin baba e sempe....

Moreover, expecting fidelity should and is still the norm even now. Your stance is akin to saying that everybody is a criminal waiting to be caught. That is how warped the perspectives you've presented in your post are. If you must now, gender lines as well as roles are not just getting blurrier by the day, core gender roles can be artificially performed now further rendering "useless" biological humans.

It is just a matter of time this gets to Africa.

Simply, expectations of fidelity and faithfulness even in this post-human age is normal...even in a million years from now. Even when it becomes robot Nicki weds human Meek, fidelity is to be expected. The world has changed from what you use to know oga Toks.

I'm not married if you must know.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by cococandy(f): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2016
grin
banmee:

You know what I think? I think you have a potency problem. You can't function unless you can dominate a woman. I bet if you meet a confident woman it shrinks up. What's with you and male dominance? You need help. Every article you post is always about the subjugation of the female species. I will pray for you. Now close your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
gemale:
op no try @ all. 2 dey advise women 2 tolerate cheating husbands no good @ all. Both partners r supposed 2 b mutually faithful 2 each oda. A cheating partner has already eroded d foundation of trust dt marriage is supposed 2 b built on so y shld a woman cheated on stay in a marriage dt makes her sad? If d partner cheated on decides 2 4gv & move on, ok bt if dey decide 2 end d marriage, u cant blame dem. Its nt everybody dt can tolerate a cheating spouse & being a man or woman is no license 4 1 2 cheat on ones spouse. If op isnt a hypocrite, let him give men d same advice when their wives cheat.

Exactly, thanks
He expects a woman to tolerate a cheating partner and not cheat, because of stigma, and he went further by saying majority of men cheat.

Then who exactly are those same men cheating with, if not someone else's woman or wife.

Which means on one hand, he accepts that women can cheat too(since we all know men cheat with women), and it seems he has no problem with it because, obviously he was looking at it from a man's perspective or he probably felt like ignoring that aspect.

Yet on the other hand he expects women not to cheat and tolerate their cheating spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by hatchy(f): 1:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm this one get as e be o.But wait o, does it mean man cannot stay faithful all thru his life in marriage ?
Fly wey no get tail,na God dey pursue cow for am

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Amberon: 1:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008

This is hypocrisy at its finest. You're the cause of the global warming and ISIS.

Instead of giving women reasons to stay with philanderers, you should be giving men reasons not to cheat. And if you can't give men reasons to stay with their cheating wives, then you really are a hypocrite.

10 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sinizia: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2016
It still beats my imagination how some/many people still take this OP's threads serious. I usually ignore ALL his threads cos of his skewed mindset and condescending views especially against women. He usually hides his misogynistic and pervasive beliefs sublimnally between several avalanche of poorly-constructed dissertations OR migrane-inducing sanctimonious epistles. What a dumb and pathetic thread. Just man up and say you support men cheating.

13 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by mzvyne(f): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm, this thread was really fun to read thru...

Lolz.... Kudos to cococand.y, freecoco.a and all the other vibrant ladies(and guys) who gave OP a run for his money.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Henrique4real:
There are reasons to call this thread worldly facts of life but I tell you OP, there are more and too many reasons to call it IDIOTIC. I really don't like abusing but jeez! What is wrong with these male mentality u people are selling everywhere. U guys better be very careful cos this whole package is really suggestive of the life u pple have chosen and indirectly forcing the female folks to be complacent about and accept when u cannot accept same as a male. Forget about the deception where u listed options.its clear form the tone that u have already chosen an option for the females. Infact none of ur options are good. Can u imagine? What u cannot take, ur hands are fast to type and suggest! Msheew!

There are two options

1) lets both genders frown at it or
2) Let's condone it while women keep creating alternatives

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by 7footre(m): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2016
I hope you can look your daughter in the eye tomorrow and give her the same advice you are dishing here..... and please get off your high horse why brandish everyone that disagrees with you a kid? I hope and pray the arguments here broaden your horizon

7 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2016
sinizia:
It still beats my imagination how some/many people still take this OP's threads serious. I usual ignore ALL his threads cos of his skewed mindset and condescending views especially against women. He usually hides his misogynistic and pervasive beliefs sublimnally between several avalanche of poorly-constructed dissertations OR migrane-inducing sanctimonious epistles. What a dumb and pathetic thread. Just man up and say you support men cheating.
I thought you were a misogynisttongue

What's up?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sinizia: 1:45am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

I thought you were a misogynisttongue

What's up?

what made you think such? embarassed

Insomnia is slaying me without mercy, and you?
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008:

Agreed but the question i need to ask os this;..Is any man worth making you stoop so low to a slutty level? Does it make sense to turn yourself to a LovePeddler because one regberegbe philanderer can't keep his kini inside his boxers?

Common..i think ladies who cheat as a revenge have smuttiness in them but just waiting for an excuse to unleash it because no one can ever make you do what you are not capable of.

You are a hypocrite!

I don't see you calling men who cheat, dogs?

9 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2016
mizquote:

I'm not surprised you re yoruba.

you see, the world isn't as it use to be where women were treated as foot mat and slaves the world has evolved and its still doing.

women re now self independent, educated and have dignity. marriage is not the ultimate, apostle paul said marriage wasn't meant for everyone.

marriage is a fusion of two brings that is why the bible said the two shall be one, as the man and woman body belongs not to themselves but to each other.

I will never ever stay with an unrepentant philander. marriage is not for cheating and no cheating for in the bible marriage can be dissolved on the basis of sexual infidelity.

I better divorce him because I can never pretend to ignore him if hes a bloody cheat.

I may re-marry to a man I'm sure won't cheat if he repeat same I will do same.

with the kind of women I see now I am proud of how our future daughters will be, strong, intelligent and confident.

You are a bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:54am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

I'am married, stop assuming we're all single

Biko add jobless, dependent and lazy to it
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2016
sinizia:

what made you think such? embarassed

Insomnia is slaying me without mercy, and you?

I don't knowsmiley

Same. My fault thoughsad
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sinizia: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

I don't knowsmiley

Same. My fault thoughsad

Daretodiffer? angry angry angry angry

Well, if it ain't our tenacious feminist night-crawler. grin tongue tongue

What happened to your signature ode, ditched it tonight? grin grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Pataricatering(f): 2:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Recherche:
[/color]

Exactly, thanks
He expects a woman to tolerate a cheating partner and not cheat, because of stigma, and he went further by saying majority of men cheat.

Then who exactly are those same men cheating with, if not someone else's woman or wife.

Which means on one hand, he accepts that women can cheat too(since we all know men cheat with women), and it seems he has no problem with it because, obviously he was looking at it from a man's perspective or he probably felt like ignoring that aspect.

Yet on the other hand he expects women not to cheat and tolerate their cheating spouse.

[/quo[color=#990000]
[quote]
te] he already said the women cheating with other people's husbands are sluts. Fake marriage counsellor.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by postmann: 2:06am On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Reading all the response from the contributing women makes me laugh.

Obviously the 21st century woman has taken her world in one giant stride with illusions and arrogance.

But one thing remains: IT IS A MAN'S WORLD! Pure and simple!

Hate me if you must. Call me a sexist if it makes you happy, but I'll say it like it is.

Men like their women fresh! Untainted most times, or after they've known her. A woman who leaves her husband over infidelity and marries another will soon regret it.
Most men who marry divorced women are not faithful themselves. And the chances of a man finding sexual fulfilment from a divorced woman ONLY is very slim.

The 21st century woman believes she is similar to a man, that there is no difference save for the hairs on his face and body.

But in her arrogance, the bitter truth of life sweeps in from behind.

Even never-married single ladies are having challenges getting married, and we are talking about the married and divorced.

Quit the pride and arrogance ladies! The best slot a divorced woman can get in this era, is a glorified sex partner. Or a P.A to an aged man. Hardly any young man will pitch his sexual tent forever with a divorced woman, even in marriage.

Your best shot most of the time is with the husband of your youth.

And one more thing: It's not the same thing when a man cheats and when a woman cheats.

But the shocking thing is, I've even seen men argue this in the negative. The sexual organs of both sex says it all.
Even deities reacts to a cheating wife.

God says, "If a husband divorces his wife And she goes from him And belongs to another man, Will he still return to her? Will not that land be completely polluted? But you are a harlot with many lovers; Yet you turn to Me," declares the LORD

(Jer 3:1)

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

(Duet 24:1-4)

Now we know polygamy is WRONG. And a cheating husband errs grievously. It's infact a mortal sin. But the above scriptures are HIGHLIGHTS of how abominable is the act of a cheating wife. Even when she was divorced and another man has "touched" her she cannot come back to her husband.

If your pride won't let you stay with your cheating husband, then honorably prepare for celibacy. Or you can choose to end up in a far more shameful union with another man who will eventually seek another woman when he is done exploring what is left of you.

A married woman who spreads her legs for another is a pack of shame before man and spirits.

This is no call for men to cheat or opt for polygamy or even divorce. It is simply a response to a lost breed of women.

4 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sinizia: 2:10am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

I am not a feminist. I am mesad

The fear of Myn.d44 is the beginning of......smiley

I hate him so muchtongue

You got banned for that word only? shocked shocked Or cos of your general harshness and brashness? grin tongue tongue
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by doveda: 2:17am On Feb 18, 2016
sinizia:

You got banned for that word only? shocked shocked Or cos of your general harshness and brashness? grin tongue tongue

Ermmmmm.... I am neithersmiley

I asked Vanquay to 'STFU' and also called him ‘rude thing'. The coward moderator classified it an attacksmiley and banned me.
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by repogirl(f): 2:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Tell this to her after she has contracted an STD....
Even if you warn him to use protectiom, he most likely will not sometimes.

Everyone's situation is different, different factors, some women are emotionally fragile and can't live with a philandrer and act like nothing is happening.

Depending on the case, every woman should consider the facts and decide on what would be best for her and her family, that's all.

Forget what OP is saying, not every woman has the mind to look the other way. Cheating hurts and that's it, especially when there are deep feelings involved.

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by sinizia: 2:22am On Feb 18, 2016
doveda:

Ermmmmm.... I am neithersmiley

I asked Vanquay to 'STFU' and I added ‘rude thing'. The coward moderator classified it an attacksmiley.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aww. Pele. But you know Karma is a biatch. You got me my first ban on NL. You threw shots at me sublimnally on that infamous day, and when i retaliated, Antispambot banned my ass for breaking rule 2 (you must have forgotten plus i never complained openly about my unjustified imprisonment). Let's just say justice has been served finally. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Pataricatering(f): 2:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Toks2008 you are not only a misogynist - you are a female hating misogynist! You obviously have a deep hatred of women , I wonder how u relate with women in your practice as a marriage counsellor?
The post you authored is obviously a cry for help! You seem confused about how to deal with the reality of relating with women in the 21st century so want to make.them see.the need to go back to being the foot mats you are used to. You obviously have a problem with women who feel no need for the validation of men.
The easy way the word "slut" rolls of your tongue shows the kind of disrespectful man you are!
You tried to force your delusional, misguided advice down women's throats but it boomeranged on you! The world has changed, women hardly suffer fools anymore!. What you don't fully understand is that most women want kids - they don't necessarily need a husband, talk less of a husband who would bring home a disease!
Instead of giving outdated advice gon and find out more about what relationships are like nowadays! You need to refresh your perspective! better still just stop counselling, it's not your calling.

15 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by amunekeuto: 2:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Rocktation:
Abi? Like asking if the woman would "shamelessly philander about" when her husband "philanders". It becomes shameful for women when supposedly, it is a natural phenomenon for men.
@skydeep
men have been screwing with women's brain since 1204.

3 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Memejem: 2:28am On Feb 18, 2016
You came here to fight. Quoting and twisting the words of the old testament that is only applicable to jews and not christians for your benefit.

There are divorced women who have remarried and are content in thier marriages. If a man like likes his women fresh and still cheats on his wife then he viewed his wife as an object for sex just as a divorced women as per your logic.

Why are you spewing your opinions as facts? How do you know that most divorced men are not faithful? Have you done a quantitative research on a large sample of divorced men that can aid your misguided theory? I would argue that divorced men are probably more faithful that fist time married men as they are more likely to know what they are looking for in the institution of marriage. If they willingly left a marriage why enter another one if thier goal is promiscuity. But that's just my OPINION. As your epistle was your opinion that I obviously disagree with

I would also argue that the 21st century woman does not view herself as similar to man. they view themselves as different but equal and entitled to the same opportunities available to men. But again that's my humble opinion. Just because you don't agree with the opinions of the women on this thread doesn't mean you should come here and spew your hatred for the female gender as fact.

Quoting Bible verses from the old testament that no longer apply to christians and interpreting them in a way that you beleive make your point. Giving no context to the verses that come before or after it even.

You are a bigot. And don't like accepting the opinions of other people. Which is fine. Nobody is begging you to marry a woman from this century. You acknowledge that cheating is abhorrent but then state give excuses for the reason men cheat as wanting fresh women. Then viciously attack women who cheat as well as divorcees. But in your opinion a cheating woman is worse than a cheating husband. But not in the eyes of God. If you are going to quote the Bible then I suggest you quote from the new testament, that is what christians refer to in this day and age. Which also permits divorce on the grounds of adultery

FYI not all women divorce men do so due to infidelity, some do so due to spousal abuse. And any woman that is repeatedly getting hammered by her husband and beaten day in and day out should divorce that man. He won't change.

postmann:
grin grin grin

Obviously the 21st century woman has taken her world in one giant stride with illusions and arrogance.

Hate me if you must. Call me a sexist if it makes you happy, but I'll say it like it is.

Men like their women fresh! Untainted most times, or after they've know her. A woman who leaves her husband over infidelity and marries another will soon regret it.
Most men who marry divorced women are not faithful themselves. And the chances of a man finding sexual fulfilment from a divorced woman ONLY is very slim.

The 21st century woman believes she is similar to a man, that there is no difference save for the hairs on his face and body.

Even never-married single ladies are having challenges getting married, and we are talking about the married and divorced.

Quit the pride and arrogance ladies! The best slot a divorced woman can get in this era, is a glorified sex partner. Or a P.A to an aged man. Hardly any young man will pitch his sexual tent forever with a divorced woman, even in marriage.

And one more thing: It's not the same thing when a man cheats and when a woman cheats.

But the shocking thing is, I've even seen men argue this in the negative. The sexual organs of both sex says it all.

God says, "If a husband divorces his wife And she goes from him And belongs to another man, Will he still return to her? Will not that land be completely polluted? But you are a harlot with many lovers; Yet you turn to Me," declares the LORD

If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.

Now we know polygamy is WRONG. And a cheating husband errs grievously. It's infact a mortal sin. But the above scriptures are HIGHLIGHTS of how abominable is the act of a cheating wife. Even when she was divorced and another man has "touched" her she cannot come back to her husband.

If your pride won't let you stay with your cheating husband, then honorably prepare for celibacy. Or you can choose to end up in a far more shameful union with another man who will eventually seek another woman when he is done exploring what is left of you.

A married woman who spreads her leg for another is a pack of shame before man and spirits.

This is no call for men to cheat or opt for polygamy or even divorce. It is simply a response to a lost breed of women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Phema:
OP, you forgot to include;

6. Would you prefer to marry a philandering man, wait till he makes good money, kill him afterwards and inherit all his wealth?

Now, that is an option worth considering. cool
I shared this months ago but I just have to quote it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Pataricatering(f): 2:40am On Feb 18, 2016
[The world as you knew it has changed, keep deceiving you! Do you think women care like they used to? Being single is not a disease! More and more women are realising that! There is no shame in sex! It's a natural thing! Women enjoy it just like men. Your ranting won't change that. It's obvious from the comments on this sexist post that times have changed and there is nothing you can do about it] grin grin grin

Men like their women fresh! Untainted most times, or after they've known her. A woman who leaves her husband over infidelity and marries another will soon regret it.

A married woman who spreads her legs for another is a pack of shame before man and spirits.

[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by lexxyrule(m): 2:45am On Feb 18, 2016
jmoore:
"Would you divorce him and marry a faithful man?"

Why is this option not listed?

undecided

The one you wanna divorce, if you know him to be unfaithful, you prob won't marry him. What makes you think the next will be faithful too. How can you tell. Which one is faithful or not before marriage?

# wake up #grow up. Better outlook please
Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=Pataricatering post=43020773][/quote][color=#000099][/color]

Oh, I seeeeee. Then what about those men who are also involved with these "SLUTS", what do we called them "MALE-SLUTS?, afterall like beget likes.

I had no idea, he counsels married couples.
I bet he counsels mostly women while excluding the men

2 Likes

Re: Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby by obowunmi(m): 2:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Would you rather get HIV/AIDS, Herpes, STI?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.