Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,258 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (55165 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by hobbovey1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make he move on with the Asha na Make he move on with the Asha na Make he move on with the Asha na
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
The guy is a prostitute himself why didn't he told her about Christ before sleeping with her after enjoying some rounds of sex and his lust too have more had risen he now want to marry her..I wonder the no of customers that have serviced that bitch yet after conversion she will be forming born again...Bleep yo all bitches
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by igahdavid(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Go for DELIVERANCE
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Boyooosa(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
[qoute]"I slept with her that day"[/qoute] Hmmm……

Why should you quote me b4 even posting
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Onomatopoeia(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
try ur luck

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by drizzy009: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
He went to a olosho house, slept with one of them and fell in love with her, and now wants to lure her to devote herself to christ....Broz you dey craze undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
tjark1:
Did you include in your 'word of God' text the portion that justifies you sleeping with her?

That should actually be the starting point...

Better go for deliverance. Seems the intercourse went beyond the ordinary!

You may actually be in trouble!
...a big trouble!

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by flokii: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
konji na bastard I swear...

d prostitute probably gave it to him like it's hot ..

Nigga can't tell d diff. btw lust and love grin

na one girl fiance be dat o...

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by vRendoh(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin angry sad
My Guy win yourself to Christ first before thinking of wining an Ashhi. You are not yet with the Lord hence you flogging the Ashhi that very day. Your intent may be good but subject that intent to the Gospel, purge yourself spiritually then u begin to win the win you are talking about. Good luck Broda.

2 Likes

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by sureboy4eva(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
It only takes divine intervention to stop a woman from prostituting or doing runs. Women see it as their last hope for survival. So if any man decides to turn a woman from this he should have a better offer for her that wld totally change her orientation and image. What is damages is damaged it would only tk a few years to redeem back a good image if truly she sincerely wants to stop. Then help change her environment. Get her a stuff that fetches daily income at least to get her clothes, food on her table. Etc. If not the moment she lacks any she is going to retrace her steps. She will still keep the contacts of her clients. Women really need jesus. God really made aa mistake not putting a central lock on their private parts.private part should be for jst one man, And to be a passage for ur off-springs and not a business tool.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Yinkay: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:

u no wan pay again,abi? kontinue
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by hermesprogidy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
what can i say? love is a strange thing. Not so different from MADNESS
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by canDy4eva(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
rattlesnake:
Which Christ are u talking about.......How do u win someone you slept with to Christ. .... undecided ode
no mind am, ode wit d capital leta O! C kettle callin pot black! "My Jesus is too mercyFULL"
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Wow! Disaster! Love! Heartbreak! The guy may not have peace. When men say they desire a prostitute-like attitude in their women. It does not imply they want their wives or women to be a professional prostitute or ex-prostitute.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
There are many single ladies in town now. Why a hooker?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by jklovely(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
ogawisdom:
Nawa ooo jazz things
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by supremo300: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:
no worry name you your house she go open her prostitution shop
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by smatme(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Advice no 1.
You need Jesus Christ in ur life. what u dont have, u can't give.
Advice no 2.
You didn't fell in love. You just fell in lost. so u gt to rise up n avoid such miserable fall next tym.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Superman11(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Story for the gods

what if it is true story the gods let to come into fruition?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by gladzyebong(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
wish you all the best
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Superman11(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yinkay:

u no wan pay again,abi? kontinue

the thing dey sweet am wella wella.
why does he desire her ? its the next question
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Superman11(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
The guy is a prostitute himself why didn't he told her about Christ before sleeping with her after enjoying some rounds of sex and his lust too have more had risen he now want to marry her..I wonder the no of customers that have serviced that bitch yet after conversion she will be forming born again...Bleep yo all bitches

[size=18pt] don't be a hypocrite !! Men and Women have serviced enough. Don't be a SEXIST!!
We all have sinned[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
I am sorry,don't have any advice for you... Mixty and ipopalomo are your best bet... These guys have vast experience and Master degree in Ashawology.. Thank me later..Enjoy!
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Superman11:

[size=18pt] don't be a hypocrite !! Men and Women have serviced enough. Don't be a SEXIST!!
We all have sinned[/size]
Am not a hypocrite is that what they preach at church after enjoyment preach the gospel ...smh
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by eromspete(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
The testimony nor go make sense. How the guy go explain am?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Coldfaya(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
EVILFOREST:

So this is to the LEVEL the society has now degenerated.

PEOPLE now wake up and call GOD, with levity.

U slept with an ASHAWO, u now want to lure her to GOD as what.. .?

Na this kind thing they VEX ISLAM.

PLEASE, never take the QUIETNESS of GOD for docility.

Ma brother, these things shock me pass u o. Ppl get mind nor be small
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by dacherish(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chairman love is what make christ to die for you and I, but he never did it for any bergaine but you after all the said and do, you tested her flesh you ended up falling inlove well both of you need christlike love. If not am afraid you will be worst than her. Give christ a chance in your life before it is too late.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Coldfaya(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
nyabingi:

nairaland una no go kill person...chai laff wan kill person here too!

Bros grin grin grin.
Wetin consign ashawo customer with preashing
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by OfficialIYANU(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
LURE HER TO GOD?

I thought you can only 'lure' a person to a place where you are

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by kaboji(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Both of you are prostitutes so there's nothing bad if you continue from where you stop

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by bid4rich(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Leading her to Christ! you yourself, are you right with Christ? After you have slept with her? Dont you know that both of you are ashawo!

The talk would have been sweet had it been you have not slept with her.

My friend! Go and settle yourself with God and wash yourself clean. Because, you cant be a social healer without first heal yourself.

He still forgives though!!!

Merciful father, have mercy in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:
Any words for this man.... I think he needs God as much as she does... grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-man-needs-advice-after-falling.html

What is a disciple of God doing in a brothel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / Nigerian Couple Prints Their Own Currency For Wedding To Avoid Naira Abuse / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.