Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (54938 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by jamalchance(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
The "win her to Christ" thing cracked me up
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by baloney: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin grin grin now sheet really happens!
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Ghost01(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lwkmd.* grin grin grin
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by opasix(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] grin ;DU WUN WIN AM 4 CHRIST...ND U SLEPT WIT HER lol funny guy smileyU WUN WIN AM 4 CHRIST...ND U SLEPT WIT HER lol funny guy
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Superman11(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
Am not a hypocrite is that what they preach at church after enjoyment preach the gospel ...smh
\\

read what you said!! ".I wonder the no of customers that have serviced that Dam yet after conversion she will be forming born again...Bleep yo all bitches" that sounds like someone who says men do no wrong by sleeping around. It sounds like hypocrisy
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by oviejnr(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
See mumu dey involve church for Ashawo matter. Not all prostitute, change for good. Repent my brother, your desire for lust will take you no where. undecidedundecided
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by gbengus17: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
FOOLISH MAN, YOU WANT HER TO KNOW CHRIST-- DO YOU YOURSELF KNOW CHRIST BY SLEEPING WITH A PROSTITUTE===
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
dumb ass.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by neocortex: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
laserjet:
How can u be in love with the devil?

Is that what Jesus taught you ?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
rattlesnake:
Which Christ are u talking about.......How do u win someone you slept with to Christ. .... undecided ode

A HOLY SINNER. grin
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by eROCK247(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Have u read that portion of the bible where Christ said: "...first remove the plank from ur eyes so u will see clearly to remove the speck in ur neighbor's eye!"
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by harry509: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:
Any words for this man.... I think he needs God as much as she does... grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-man-needs-advice-after-falling.html

both of u shud go 2 church and pray 2 GOD so... Dat GOD will gve u guys direction on wat 2 do....
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Deefuray(f): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
He is actually the one who needs Christ
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by BigBen10: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Story for the gods
Its funny, I missed sugarbee posts even though some were ignorant. I guess you got a job.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Haywhymido(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
osemu8:
Wetin we nor go hear,u used sex to preach to her
no be here we dey, when one bootilicious actress said her pastor told to use it to dey preach to people. Some people's stupiidity is at heart i tell u

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Sultanchidi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
Trash i don't believe dis fake story
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by amanikondo: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Receive sense.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by IkwuhMufasa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Its strange but thats life..do ur thing bro
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
This one no be ordinary o.Ashi don rub jazz for her pu.ssy so my guy don fvck and get hypnotized by the jazz.Sorry dude.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by engrshakespeare: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
I wonder how trash like this makes front page. I have opened thread after thread containing educative stuff but it always makes back page.

Help I just hammered one olosho and i want her to give her life to christ.

My boyfriend suck my left boob, how do i convince him to suck d right. Bla bla bla

Thats what makes front page undecided
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
I did not read the topic seen the topic alone i know where it gonna end.

Bro na two things involve,you might be luck coz some olosho are ready to go back to God.

Secondly,some are on mission best known to them.

It all now depend on your ability to be a man.

All am tryin to say now is your ability to make a decision.

Decide on what you think is best for your personlity.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by ejeh121(f): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Movingcoil:
What kind of weed does m.o smoke?
Weed weed everywia on every post kini gan?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by bjcuntis(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coldfaya:
Oh lawdy lawd! Wetin pursin no go see on NL. After u fuuuck totoo, totoo sweet u enter brain, u come decide to preash Jijors to the toto. #epic
looooool!!! I dnt jst like ur comment I lawv it. It cracked me up big.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Alwaystruth: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
My Guy, if the girl in question loves you as well, give her your conditions and i believe she will
listen to you and stop her dirty work. Most of them were wickedly pushed into the business by the wicked society and frustrations and
once opportunity calls,they leave immediately. Don't listen to these holy -holy Nigerians that do the worst behind the scene and come out
here to form holiness. What you are about to do is extra-ordinary and only those with true love of God and humanity can
do it. whether you slept with the lady or not can not take away your blessings and reward if it is truly the will of God to help the
poor lady through you. Saving of souls is in different kinds and this quickly reminds me about a certain prophet in the bible that God
instructed to marry a prostitute.
Nigerians are emotional in everything,quick to condemn others and claim holier than thou while as
they do worst things behind. Just pray and if is the will God of concerning you and the lady,he will reveal to you and mind you the bible
said in Romans ,'' For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. So,every other lady out there is a sinner and even
worst but hidden.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by electrokcoi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
you want to win her for Christ and you slept with her abi? ok naa
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nigerians and their judgmental mentality!! Hypocrites everywhere condemning the Young Man for asking a simple advice to what appears to be a potentially concerned issue to him.
Afterall, the said prostitute is a normal sinner like any other.. Christ said: The Church is for the sinners.. Not for the Saints.. That is, if you truly are??
My brother, ask God to forgive you first. Then, repeatedly text her God's word both on text & chat..Call her to discuss nothing but God's word. But for now, do not visit her.. Least you fall back again.. Allow your spiritual strength to grow very strong and cemented before you go see her please.. God bless you!!
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by fyna: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by gmacnoms(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2015
But na wa o. 27yrs, goin to see olosho. Kai
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:
Any words for this man.... I think he needs God as much as she does... grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-man-needs-advice-after-falling.html

Prostitute fuckker trying to lead prostitutes to Christ

Dis is new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.