Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (33780 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by owabige: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh

raping is ok na.shebi its the fault of the mother the kids were raped.she didn't satisfy her husband so he had to get it from his little children

so says a lot of nl resident sickos lipsrsealed

And who told u that the wife doesn't satisfy the husband..some men a naturally unsatisfyable.so wat u r saying is that the man is right for doing wat he did...smh
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol.....wen ll u finally stop repeatin js3?.......re+arded moafvcker

Semi-literate bastard!
The day you type a an error-free post.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Semi-literate bastard!
The day you type a an error-free post.
Ewu Biafra!!
lol.....the day u type a an error free post.......dirty f00l.....oily ewedu brain
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Cherlene(f): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-fingers-our-daughters-says-woman/

Good evening

Thiis is NAUSEATING.

- Dear Heaveny Father SAFEGAURD these children in Jesus name, amen.

Cherlene
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol.....the day u type a an error free post.......dirty f00l.....oily ewedu brain

Semi-literate bastard!
That's was a typo.
However, you can't type a sentence without using abbreviations.
You need to go back to school.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Semi-literate bastard!
That's was a typo.
However, you can't type a sentence without using abbreviations.
You need to go back to school.
Ewu Biafra!!
hahaho....piece of sh!t like u dnt deserve full words.....u won't understand them......abbreviations is wat ur oily brain can grab...u shuld be thankin me......Quote me again nd die..one way or the order
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
hahaho....piece of sh!t like u dnt deserve full words.....u won't understand them......abbreviations is wat ur oily brain can grab...u shuld be thankin me......Quote me again nd die..one way or the order

You are a semi-literate bastard that cant compose a correct post.
Stop lying. You cant spell correctly. There lies your difficulty.
You better go and enrol for adult education.
Ewu Biafra!

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2015
owabige:

And who told u that the wife doesn't satisfy the husband..some men a naturally unsatisfyable.so wat u r saying is that the man is right for doing wat he did...smh
read with understanding before you quote me . especially the last line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother's Relationship Is Under A Serious Threat / Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Bride Runs Away After Groom Fails To Provide Traditional Marriage Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.