Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (33826 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nateben(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Decibel: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Always from the brown roofs angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Owliver(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
Always from the brown roofs angry
Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by obinnafred(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And should that be an excuse to finger them. He's the Father not the Uncle or Brother!
How are u sure that he's the father.
Not supporting him o

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by babywhite(f): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2015
the husband must be possessed by the evil I don't know angry he is so sick
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by DrMuzungu(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2015
Cut off all his fingers, before you feed him to hungry pigs.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Gr8sage: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2015
All I see is a wife wanting to divorce his husband through ridiculous accusations. I don't believe an inch of this story cos the wife sounds biased from a physiological perspective. This story is null and void cos the husbands account wasn't included.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by dunkem21(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2015
What is "finger" ..
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by zyzxx(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
he is mad
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by belente(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by MariaFernenda(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
Am I d only 1 who noticed d girl complained saying she was grown up?Besides who would suspect?Its only normal for him to volunteer to help.He probably started when they were much younger.Let's jez say thank God he bathed his 12 year old daughter nd she was to report in the end xo his evil deeds could end b4 it develpes to neigbours children

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by goshen26: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2015
If not for spiritual prob, why on earth will a grown up man get erection while seeing the unclothedness of ur blood......daughter for that matter
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by illiad: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Came to check Name

they never disappoint

yolobas

4 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by secretsofpeace(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Before you guys start wailing, the man is from cotonou o, cos only the name Segun is enough to set the ball rolling.

Whether Cotonou or not Segun is Segun and we know where they are from.... Guilty conscience don dey worry you ni.... Shameless people!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by fitinwell: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
post=38355228:

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-fingers-our-daughters-says-woman/

Nigerian just sit down and start typing to believe every trash you read or see online.. And i won't fall for that story told by the wife.

1st the story did not give us evidence that the man actually, abused his daughters sexually

2ndly That woman and wife neglected her wifey responsibilities and she does not have shame, we are talking about sex here... How did the children got involved in the first place....
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by butanep(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
I weep for our present generation...

Evils happening everywhere...

How can I even develop such for my daughter? My own blood...

God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by uzolexis(f): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
utenwuson:
d woman is not jst being truthful, she s jst tired of d man perhaps she s avn a eye smwhere else! how would ur husband volunteer 2 bath a 12 year old gurl n u agree cos u cookin? cooking 4 family of 5? dts y is bad 2 av all female children! u as d MAN ll NEVER be happy!

If u don't have anything reasonable 2 say,it's best 2 be quiet. Why won't a man be happy if he has only female children Pls go back 2 the 15th century where u belong.
Did the man counter the accusations levied against him If it was a lie do u think he won't oppose it? Instead he brought about some flimsy excuses of his wife stealing money etc...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by youngsailor(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
You people are insulting d man how truth is d matter in d first place but if is true den that man need to be hang
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by jewelbaby55(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
Yorubber people are spawns of the devil....imagine a man fingering his own daughter....jesus....this people ar really the apes they call them....
tribalism haba! Una no go stop chai
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by oshom09(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
i cant correlate the man's defense to the wife's accusation, different reasons given by the couple for dissolution of their so called marriage(1) my husband sometimes stays at home to *finger* our children and get paid (2) my wife steals government properties and bring them home for usage.
hmmmmmm...
however
the man is a dog for molesting his own heirs, he needs psychiatrist attention.......

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Policewoman(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
NAME CHECKERS OYA food don land .

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Omotayor123(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
obinnafred:
How are u sure that he's the Father.
That's what post says!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by wiseoneking: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Before you guys start wailing, the man is from cotonou o, cos only the name Segun is enough to set the ball rolling.
Who asked you that? But wait oooh, i heard that yorubas are in cotonu and Benin. Are you denying them.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by M4gunners: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Nawao dis one hard.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by lastpage: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry

YOU!..... are a GULLIBLE Eediot, for "swallowing" this story!

Since 2003, "enraged: wives have been using this story-line in front of Judges so much that one day, a Judge asked: Are you telling me that Nigerian men are so pheodophilic that all of them do this? But trust "White folks", the instituted a study amongst Nigerian community and found out that the story was "MADE-UP" to garner sympathy from the Judge so that they can throw-out their husband from the home, hold onto the children and use them to ask for money from him, even if they are incapable and not ready to provide "proper care" for the kids. The children are just a tool to get money ....post marriage break-up.

Furthermore, on proper "grilling" some of the women actually CONFESSED that they made-up the story..
This happened in the U.K and most Western countries that have zero tolerance for such behaviour.

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU: WHY is it that it is when the marriage breaks down and she wants a divorce, IS WHEN WE HEAR THIS TYPE OF STORY ... a story that is bound to elicit ANGER against the husband?

If she has been seeing and hearing this, why has she not reported hom to the Police since ...or even confide in elders to "warn him", assuming the Nigerian mentality of "No Police" in family matters?

And did l hear you say men are "afraid" to birth female children?
You must be high on some cheap stuff!
It is actually "mothers" (the wicked ones!) who are always afraid of having female children because history has shown that female children "gravitate" more towards their father.... than towards the mother.
It is a daughter that defends the right of her father in a family feud because she, being a female, can see through the "deception" of the mother far easily than most males can ...and can debunk them mos effectively.

Judges are not that easily swayed like you, they have heard it all.
I am sure the judge will not even factor this "story for the gods" into his decision-making.

By all means get a divorce if your marriage is "completely failed" but dont involve innocent children in your manipulations.

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Decibel: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
Yorubber people are spawns of the devil....imagine a man fingering his own daughter....jesus....this people are really the apes they call them....
What else do you expect from the 'sophisticated' people?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Some men are just ANIMALS. Smh!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Pidggin(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2015
utenwuson:
dts y is bad 2 av all female children! u as d MAN ll NEVER be happy!

Since happiness is as a result of choice, learn to speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by lastpage: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2015
oshom09:
i cant correlate the man's defense to the wife's accusation, different reasons given by the couple for dissolution of their so called marriage(1) my husband sometimes stays at home to *finger* our children and get paid (2) my wife steals government properties and bring them home for usage.
hmmmmmm...
however
the man is a dog for molesting his own heirs, he needs psychiatrist attention.......

Does it not occur to you that both are just trying to "out-do the other" ....in criminalising one another?

Obviously, they have developed hatred for each other and the Judge should just divorce them right away and ensure that bith parents have access to the children.

But that woman will rot in hell for making such allegation....
it is pure Evil.
Truly, "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by lastpage: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Decibel:
What else do you expect from the 'sophisticated' people?

Okay, as usual, Yiibos have seen something to "chew on"! grin grin

Guess "logical thinking" has been lost since it appears the litigants could be Yoruba undecided

Okay, start foaming from both side sof the mouth.

Awon Weyrey! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Chemosynthesis: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Wao!!! D end time is really near. This is not normal, 4 a father 2 be doing dis 2 his own daughters. May God have mercy on us ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.