Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (33845 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by gebest: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Before you guys start wailing, the man is from cotonou o, cos only the name Segun is enough to set the ball rolling.
cotonou ke? So how manage he joined d Nigeria Immegration? I believe is the woman that is from cotonou not the man.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Chanchit: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2015
secretsofpeace:

Whether Cotonou or not Segun is Segun and we know where they are from.... Guilty conscience don dey worry you ni.... Shameless people!!!
wiseoneking:
Who asked you that? But wait oooh, i heard that yorubas are in cotonu and Benin. Are you denying them.
secretsofpeace:

Whether Cotonou or not Segun is Segun and we know where they are from.... Guilty conscience don dey worry you ni.... Shameless people!!!

You guys are mentally wired to wail. So continue wailing.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Temysteve(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh
raping is ok na.shebi its the fault of the mother the kids were raped.she didn't satisfy her husband so he had to get it from his little children

so says a lot of nl resident sickos lipsrsealed
so brainless of you!! U ar just an e.g

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Decibel: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Okay, as usual, Yiibos have seen something to "chew on"! grin grin

Guess "logical thinking" has been lost since it appears the litigants could be Yoruba undecided

Okay, start foaming from both side sof the mouth.

Awon Weyrey! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
my dear, you know it is your trademark. just a type on Google search bar and confirm the sophistication wink wink tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
It is her word against his

until we hear what the children have to say whether their mothers accusations are true or false. Till then siddon look

in Nigeria judgement is not by who is right or wrong. If she or her family is able to grease the palm of the judge with a fat brown envelope. That's all able

I dey sidon look
lastpage:

YOU!..... are a GULLIBLE Eediot, for "swallowing" this story!

Since 2003, "enraged: wives have been using this story-line in front of Judges so much that one day, a Judge asked: Are you telling me that Nigerian men are so pheodophilic that all of them do this? But trust "White folks", the instituted a study amongst Nigerian community and found out that the story was "MADE-UP" to garner sympathy from the Judge so that they can throw-out their husband from the home, hold onto the children and use them to ask for money from him, even if they are incapable and not ready to provide "proper care" for the kids. The children are just a tool to get money ....post marriage break-up.

Furthermore, on proper "grilling" some of the women actually CONFESSED that they made-up the story..
This happened in the U.K and most Western countries that have zero tolerance for such behaviour.

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU: WHY is it that it is when the marriage breaks down and she wants a divorce, IS WHEN WE HEAR THIS TYPE OF STORY ... a story that is bound to elicit ANGER against the husband?

If she has been seeing and hearing this, why has she not reported hom to the Police since ...or even confide in elders to "warn him", assuming the Nigerian mentality of "No Police" in family matters?

And did l hear you say men are "afraid" to birth female children?
You must be high on some cheap stuff!
It is actually "mothers" (the wicked ones!) who are always afraid of having female children because history has shown that female children "gravitate" more towards their father.... than towards the mother.
It is a daughter that defends the right of her father in a family feud because she, being a female, can see through the "deception" of the mother far easily than most males can ...and can debunk them mos effectively.

Judges are not that easily swayed like you, they have heard it all.
I am sure the judge will not even factor this "story for the gods" into his decision-making.

By all means get a divorce if your marriage is "completely failed" but dont involve innocent children in your manipulations.

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
yorubadddd and in breeding. gosh this people can not stop. ritual kidnapping inbreeding. daughter fingering. swallowed drug record holder.

disgusting

4 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
So make he no wash her inside again?Some wife sef.Because you get personal beef with your hubby you come dey accuse am wrongly.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Hian!!! Yorobazzz...pls caution ya men them mbok!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by supremo300: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry
are you sure the woman is talking the truth
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Temysteve:
so brainless of you!! U ar just an e.g
the nl resident child rapeests and lunatics are already revealing themselves grin

tell me how you feel when you see naked little children that are female wink
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by secretsofpeace(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:

You guys are mentally wired to wail. So continue wailing.

We be wailing while you'll be masturbating and living in abject denial... Continue

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by backtosender: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Why all the child molesters in nigeria carry yoroooba names?

4 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry
I keep on imagining how you animals behave when you hear the sound of rape without knowing weather the story is true or just false accusation undecided

I can bet that you are a BASTARD

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Ndeewonu: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:

A woman can say anything to win a child custody war.
It may not be true that the man fingers his children.
any man who does that is an animal.

I bathe my daughters. And while doing so, I ask them to wash their private themselves.
I never UnCloth in their presence; it is very bad for both the mother and father to UnCloth in their kids' presence.
I have always warned them never to allow anybody, including their daddy to touch them in private areas.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Which one is finger again? Olagbara o ! !baba oshi
see as i dey look u with corner eyes.. U want tell me u no know ''fingers'' in this context??

Back to d story....can u imagine another idi..ot on d loose?? D im..becile want custody of d girls. I hope d judge will use his head well
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by airsaylongcon: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:
Before you guys start wailing, the man is from cotonou o, cos only the name Segun is enough to set the ball rolling.

I don't care if he's from Cotonou or Togo. If this was good news we would have heard of how a certain tribe is always shinning whether in Nigeria or Brazil. Now it's terrible news and you disown your own. Abeg those guys from the land were the sun rises should come o. Food don land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by moses425: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh

raping is ok na.shebi its the fault of the mother the kids were raped.she didn't satisfy her husband so he had to get it from his little children

seriously na craze u don dey craze so imagine raping ur own daughter na pple like ur self and d man na nid jail so evil begets evil I rbuke u in jesus name chia

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Aminat508(f): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
see as i dey look u with corner eyes.. U want tell me u no know ''fingers'' in this context??

Back to d story....can u imagine another idi..ot on d loose?? D im..becile want custody of d girls. I hope d judge will use his head well
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

I know you didn't finish reading my post especially the last line neither do you understand what sarcasm means grin cheesy grin grin
moses425:
seriously na craze u don dey craze so imagine raping ur own daughter na pple like ur self and d man na nid jail so evil begets evil I rbuke u in jesus name chia
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2015
butanep:
I weep for our present generation...

Evils happening everywhere...

How can I even develop such for my daughter? My own blood...

God have mercy!
you were you like WOMAN like mad, you open that mouth dey talk undecided

Did you know weather the story is false undecided
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Sultanchidi(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Bt y wil a man be aroused by d sight of his own daughters, he must be mad
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Sultanchidi(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2015
Bt y wil a man be aroused by d sight of his own daughters, even a mad man won't try it

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Since 2003, "enraged: wives have been using this story-line in front of Judges so much that one day, a Judge asked: Are you telling me that Nigerian men are so pheodophilic that all of them do this? But trust "White folks", the instituted a study amongst Nigerian community and found out that the story was "MADE-UP" to garner sympathy from the Judge so that they can throw-out their husband from the home, hold onto the children and use them to ask for money from him, even if they are incapable and not ready to provide "proper care" for the kids. The children are just a tool to get money ....post marriage break-up.

Furthermore, on proper "grilling" some of the women actually CONFESSED that they made-up the story..
This happened in the U.K and most Western countries that have zero tolerance for such behaviour.

ONE QUESTION FOR YOU: WHY is it that it is when the marriage breaks down and she wants a divorce, IS WHEN WE HEAR THIS TYPE OF STORY ... a story that is bound to elicit ANGER against the husband?

If she has been seeing and hearing this, why has she not reported hom to the Police since ...or even confide in elders to "warn him", assuming the Nigerian mentality of "No Police" in family matters?

It is actually "mothers" (the wicked ones!) who are always afraid of having female children because history has shown that female children "gravitate" more towards their father.... than towards the mother.
It is a daughter that defends the right of her father in a family feud because she, being a female, can see through the "deception" of the mother far easily than most males can ...and can debunk them mos effectively.

I am sure the judge will not even factor this "story for the gods" into his decision-making.

By all means get a divorce if your marriage is "completely failed" but dont involve innocent children in your manipulations.

Lastpage!
thank you. You said it all

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by butanep(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
you were you like WOMAN like mad, you open that mouth dey talk undecided

Did you know weather the story is false undecided

Just listen to yourself.

I like woman like mad; Is this about liking women or committing evil. Fingering you daughter is pure evil in broad day light.

There is no man that don't like woman except you manhood is impotent but doing such to same blood is satanic and barbaric.

I have a sister and I can't even think about it or even conceive such evil idea not to talk of my daughter.

I don't care if it's false or true, I only reacted to what I saw...

Point of correction: I like women & women love my style. Am not a hypocrite like you.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Gr8sage:
All I see is a wife wanting to divorce his husband through ridiculous accusations. I don't believe an inch of this story cos the wife sounds biased from a physiological perspective. This story is null and void cos the husbands account wasn't included.
hmmmm. What a pity!! So u didnt read where d man gave his defense...
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

you 're actually right. but in this context the offender is a Yoruba. so tribalistically he did it. because they 're the kings of inbreeding. ask ozaoekpe. you can quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:
Some men are just ANIMALS. Smh!
then your father will be one of the animals undecided

You just hear the word rape! You people will be coming out of your caves commenting RUBBISH without knowing weather it is the truth or just false accusation angry

You even look like an animal (probably horse)
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Sijo01:
I weep for some men

You don't have to weep.....

you need to ask, what kind upbringing did these men have when growing up with their parents that made them turn to become this.

these things didn't happen as of old...... so, what changedundecided
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Timbu,5mins and so on you can see another evidence of indecent dressing causing pedophilic actions lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by olowookerekemi(f): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Smh

can u do dis to ur children if u wife isnt satisfying u on bed
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
secretsofpeace:

heheheheeee... 1: 0

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

You spoke some sense bro...

but, I was curious.... why didn't the man oppose her when she made the allegations, am sure the pressman won't omit this if he did counter her accusations of trying to molest his daughter.....

this is a great offense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos / Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.