Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (34210 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pidggin:

Exactly grin as if every man is insane or something.
Me don dey start to wonder o...... grin
But at least them no reach that level sha. Most of them

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
butanep:

Your grammar looks confused...
my keyboard always makes mistakes, just don't know why
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by peeparty(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

I'm fine. Sorry I don't recognise the person on your profile.

yea you won't ....that not mua# my job.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Pidggin(f): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Me don dey start to wonder o...... grin
But at least them no reach that level sha. Most of them

Some guys no fit even tink am sef grin grin na only sick person go finger im own offspring, tufiakua!!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by butanep(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
my keyboard always makes mistakes, just don't know why

Epele
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by desmond2pk: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Women can lie. My wife once told my pastor that I was not always happy. Kai! She later told me that she was laughing inside her when she was making the stories up. But outwardly, she was crying , to make her story seems true. It is an unfair world.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by porozhniy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
so a woman accuses her husband of sexually assaulting his children and people accept it as the gospel truth, no evidence!. how come nobody is attacking the woman for supposedly stealing govt. property?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
porozhniy:
so a woman accuses her husband of sexually assaulting his children and people accept it as the gospel truth, no evidence!. how come nobody is attacking the woman for supposedly stealing govt. property?
thank you.

People only hear what there want to hear and turn deaf ears to the truth.

You can't blame them for their stupidity
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ochardbaby(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Children should be taught how to care for themselves, therefore a child of 12 years should be able to take a bathe on his or her own, but if for any reason he/she can't, then the mum or dad will do.

the mom rather do.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
ilo04:

fool, d man is from cotonou not a Yoruba man
segun is a yorubber name....if he likes let him be frm mars......the blood doesn't lie......fuckin rapist nd abominable lot
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by porozhniy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
this man would be hanging by his balls already if this were a criminal proceeding & posters on here were members of the jury, no due process!. i thought the law said an accused is innocent until proven guilty?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by adewalle1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And should that be an excuse to finger them. He's the Father not the Uncle or Brother!
so u mean uncle n brother can finger
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by warrior101: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
and i wonder how many times mothers finger their girl children and jack off the boys pe*nis and we don't get to hear it...

freecocoa:
Children should be taught how to care for themselves, therefore a child of 12 years should be able to take a bathe on his or her own, but if for any reason he/she can't, then the mum or dad will do.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
desmond2pk:
Women can lie. My wife once told my pastor that I was not always happy. Kai! She later told me that she was laughing inside her when she was making the stories up. But outwardly, she was crying , to make her story seems true. It is an unfair world.

I know women do lie....

but, these one.... I doubt because if indeed she is lying, the husband suppose to charge her liable and assassination of character because she has just spoiled the name of the guy

don't you see that the guy name was mentioned and even his working place......
this is bad
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

yea you won't ....that not mua# my job.

Oh okay.
So, do you wanna remind me or you're just saying hello?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by porozhniy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:

I know women do lie....

but, these one.... I doubt because if indeed she is lying, the husband suppose to charge her liable and assassination of character because she has just spoiled the name of the guy

don't you see that the guy name was mentioned and even his working place......
this is bad
the question is; can the man afford another 2-4 yrs in legal fees? whatever happens,the man isn't getting custody of those kids.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
porozhniy:
the question is; can the man afford another 2-4 yrs in legal fees? whatever happens,the man isn't getting custody of those kids.

the question you should ask is if the wife can afford it

because the man is working in a federal establishment and a name when soiled with this kind of accusations can't be redeemed.

if he didn't commit such act..... he need to protect his name. (Yoruba do value their names than anything)
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by porozhniy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
ijustdey:

the question you should ask is if the wife can afford it

because the man is working in a federal establishment and a name when soiled with this kind of accusations can't be redeemed.

if he didn't commit such act..... he need to protect his name. (Yoruba do value their names than anything)
if this poo hits the fan, that man is a gooner oo. just get two of the kids to coroborate her story. you know say women sabi manipulate children (grown men too).
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by utenwuson: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
yori:

who's this idiot?? everything u have just said is just senseless.
it's only senseless to senseless fools(fuls) like ya!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by peeparty(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

Oh okay. So, do you wanna remind me or you're just saying hello?
Both.....
your secondary school mate....
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by gnchetts: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
The fault is from the woman. She didn't train her children well. If not, a 12yrs old girl is expecting her menses in a year or two and so, she is suppose to take care of herself and her siblings. At 12, a woman should be able to do most house work and even cook some food. Bath herself and her siblings. That wife has not giving her kids proper upbringing. A 12yrs old child is suppose to be in JS 1 so who will bath her in school?
In the case of fingering, I don't believe it because someone that can't bath herself is not supposed to know what fingering is. When u are bathing a female child, it is expected that u wash the under very well if not, the bath become null. So I think the man is only trying to wash that place not fingering as they termed it.

Reason very well before blaming anyone. The woman is still to be blamed for not giving her children home training.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by paschenko(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
If this tale is true; then That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry

I am against d man's action, but why wld d wife allow d husband to do the bathing?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by DonKrispower: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
I take immense pleasure to introduce ‘Don-Kris Power Solution’ and our inverter/solar system services; which we believe will help your power needs at the most affordable, efficient and safest way.
With the challenge of constant fuelling of your diesel generator, maintenance activities and repairs on a regular basis, noise and air pollution to your environment, we strongly recommend solar power. This is a renewable energy from the sun and it is always freely available. If Don-Kris Power Solution designs your solar solution, we consider night or cloudy days when there is no sun and we have a backup plan for you in the design, this is to ensure that no weather condition can interrupt your usage of this electrical power solution.
We can assure you 100% unconditional satisfaction with our solution for at least 10 years, if you may consider this project for your business or domestic needs.
The reasons we are different from other individuals or organizations in this business are:
1. Our solar system comes with warranty after installation and for a period of time we are responsible to take care of your solar system with no added cost.
2. Our 24/7 system monitoring solution helps ensure your system is running smoothly. It will even alert us if problems arise.
3. We take responsibility for restoring your roof in case of any damage that might occur during your system installation or removal.
4. We design our solar system for your need with safety as our top priority for installation, operation and services.
5. If you invest in this power solution and our professionals do the installation, you will have at least 10 years power issues off from your power liability.
6. There is no need for extra cost of maintenance or fuelling.
7. It is a renewable and free energy source.

We would appreciate the opportunity to partner with you and to hear you say our solar system is the most reliable, efficient, cost effective and safest electrical power solution.
Our team of engineers will always be available to deliberate this with you and take a technical site survey of your facility when you are ready, this will enable us have your technical details in our data base as one of our customers so that we can size your load, determine the most suitable materials for you and design the best solar solution for your power needs and investment.

Best Regards,
K.C Benson
Business Development Manager,
DON-KRIS POWER SOLUTION
01-2916691, 08182535697, 08039520268
info@don-krispowersolution.com, www.don-krispowersolution.com
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ijustdey: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
porozhniy:
if this poo hits the fan, that man is a gooner oo. just get two of the kids to coroborate her story. you know say women sabi manipulate children (grown men too).

no be small thing oooo

that's why I did say he should have denied it when she mentioned it at the first instance

the man is at fault, he lost his wife, children and name
that's why it's better if you want to do anything.... ask yourself, will it backfire or have repercussions if the lid is open
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

Both.....

your secondary school mate....

Lol. Okay.
Maybe you should mail me. smiley
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
Yorubber people are spawns of the devil....imagine a man fingering his own daughter....jesus....this people ar really the apes they call them....

You are a semi-literate dullard!
The man is a Beninoise.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Sirjohn84(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
What on earth have gone menur own pikin?[b][/b]
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a semi-literate dullard!
The man is a Beninoise.
what name is segun?......dis fool......yorubbers ar the xame evrywher.....the same incest rapist blood flows.......u guys need ethnic liberation
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
what?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Temysteve(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the nl resident child rapeests and lunatics are already revealing themselves grin

tell me how you feel when you see naked little children that are female wink
lol, i don't blame u dough. Its the content of your upbringing makes you think like a retards!!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
what name is segun?......dis fool......yorubbers ar the xame evrywher.....the same incest rapist blood flows.......u guys need ethnic liberation

You are a bastard!
So Segun Dossou from Benin is Yoruba while Bukola Saraki from Ilorin is not? Can you see how stup1d you are?
Idddiot!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Temysteve(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the nl resident child rapeests and lunatics are already revealing themselves grin

tell me how you feel when you see naked little children that are female wink
LMAO, i don't blame you dough. Its the content of your upbringing makes you think like a retards!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.