Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (33832 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
olowookerekemi:
can u do dis to ur children if u wife isnt satisfying u on bed
read the last line
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
then your father will be one of the animals undecided

You just hear the word rape! You people will be coming out of your caves commenting RUBBISH without knowing weather it is the truth or just false accusation angry

You even look like an animal (probably horse)

The fact that you're stupid enough to pretend like you didn't see "Some" is enough reason to call you an ANIMAL. I'm clearly not alone as your parents didn't find any suitable name for you, an apparent reason why you called yourself the "son of animal" in other words an ANIMAL too.

I am a beautiful Akwa ibom Woman, I don't expect you to see it. I mean animals don't see things the way we humans do. smiley
I honestly can't blame you for this hateful mention, I can only imagine your pathetic life. Rejection, loneliness, pain, it must hurt to be you. I almost feel sorry for you but I don't, why? Because you're not even sorry for yourself.

I'd advise you commit suicide considering the world will be a better place without ANIMALS like you. smiley.
I hope you consider my suggestion. Adios smiley #*catwalks away, still feeling beautiful *# smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2015
butanep:

Just listen to yourself.

I like woman like mad; Is this about liking women or committing evil. Fingering you daughter is pure evil in broad day light.

There is no man that don't like woman except you manhood is impotent but doing such to same blood is satanic and barbaric.

I have a sister and I can't even think about it or even conceive such evil idea not to talk of my daughter.

I don't care if it's false or true, I only reacted to what I saw...

Point of correction: I like women & women love my style. Am not a hypocrite like you.

you self dey behave like WOMAN. Did you know that many men are in prison because of false accusation undecided

Even Joseph were in prison because of false accusation of rape. You will never know until when you are accuse of something you did not commit
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ilo04(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
Yorubber people are spawns of the devil....imagine a man fingering his own daughter....jesus....this people ar really the apes they call them....
fool, d man is from cotonou not a Yoruba man
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2015
uzolexis:

If u don't have anything reasonable 2 say,it's best 2 be quiet. Why won't a man be happy if he has only female children Pls go back 2 the 15th century where u belong.
Did the man counter the accusations levied against him If it was a lie do u think he won't oppose it? Instead he brought about some flimsy excuses of his wife stealing money etc...
don't mind those foolish guys.. It is as if they cannt comprehend.. Some may have d brains of gorillas
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by chinchum(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
At age 12, I was in SS 1. I can't fathom why a man should be bathing a 12 yr old girl, except if the girl is mentally retarded. that mans index finger should be cut off if the story is true

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Rowgee(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
How can a Father be fingering her own daughter the Man is sick and needs divine help
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

The fact that you're stupid enough to pretend like you didn't see "Some" is enough reason to call you an ANIMAL. I'm clearly not alone as your parents didn't find any suitable name for you, an apparent reason why you called yourself the "son of animal" in other words an ANIMAL too.

I am a beautiful Akwa ibom Woman, I don't expect you to see it. I mean animals don't see things the way we humans do. smiley
I honestly can't blame you for this hateful mention, I can only imagine your pathetic life. Rejection, loneliness, pain, it must hurt to be you. I almost feel sorry for you but I don't, why? Because you're not even sorry for yourself.

I'd advise you commit suicide considering the world will be a better place without ANIMALS like you. smiley.
I hope you consider my suggestion. Adios smiley #*catwalks away, still feeling beautiful *# smiley
geerrraway JORR.

Ugly WOMAN with an horse face. No wonder you speak RUBBISH

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
geerrraway JORR.

Ugly WOMAN with an horse face. No wonder you speak RUBBISH

I will not reply you again, the fact that you think "all Nigerian women are animals" is enough reason to avoid a deluded nonentity like you. It's apparent rejection is all you've experienced in life.
Guys who enjoy abusing females didn't experience love from their mothers and clearly have poor home training.
Go and think about your life.
NUISANCE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by utenwuson: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Pidggin:

Since happiness is as a result of choice, learn to speak for yourself.
I knw only ladies will quote me! it's jst d plain truth though it's hard 2 believe, No man I repeat NO MAN ll be happy gvn birth 2 All female children. tk it or jst let d Dog lie
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by peeparty(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

Ruth how are you?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Alexandro2(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
pple get mind ooooo
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by utenwuson: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
uzolexis:

If u don't have anything reasonable 2 say,it's best 2 be quiet. Why won't a man be happy if he has only female children Pls go back 2 the 15th century where u belong.
Did the man counter the accusations levied against him If it was a lie do u think he won't oppose it? Instead he brought about some flimsy excuses of his wife stealing money etc...
madam 29th century weldone!!! y did u think d judge did not grant the woman d Divorce.......? cos even a lay man could c d woman is lien in reality cos I cnt phantom y a woman ll let her husband bath a 12 year old dt is attaining puberty already! I don't jst read stories n start talking trash like d 21st century u re, I try 2 c d truth in it like 15th century I belong!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

I will not reply you again, the fact that you think "all Nigerian women are animals" is enough reason to avoid a deluded nonentity like you. It's apparent rejection is all you've experienced in life.
Guys who enjoy abusing females didn't experience love from their mothers and clearly have poor home training.
Go and think about your life.
NUISANCE!
ohhh! You think so! tongue

Ugly bittch! Have a nice daykiss
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by chinedulivingstone(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
the man the craze oo if to finger the hungryam make him finger the wife nah than to spoil the children at the early stage
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by ThundrCork(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And should that be an excuse to finger them. He's the Father not the Uncle or Brother!

All manner of lies are told In court even after swearing oath. How come she just discovered it after 12 years?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by 400billionman: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2015
The name brought me again..

Not dissappointed.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
utenwuson:
madam 29th century weldone!!! y did u think d judge did not grant the woman d Divorce.......? cos even a lay man could c d woman is lien in reality cos I cnt phantom y a woman ll let her husband bath a 12 year old dt is attaining puberty already! I don't jst read stories n start talking trash like d 21st century u re, I try 2 c d truth in it like 15th century I belong!
thank you bros.

Many people people here (especially the females) don't use their brain to reason at all!!.

There just read story and started commenting trash.

I myself, I'm a product of false accusation, and I know how it feels like to be ACCUSE of something you didn't do, it will be hard for you to defend yourself with simple NO!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

Ruth how are you?

I'm fine. Sorry I don't recognise the person on your profile.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Pidggin(f): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
utenwuson:
I knw only ladies will quote me! it's jst d plain truth though it's hard 2 believe, No man I repeat NO MAN ll be happy gvn birth 2 All female children. tk it or jst let d Dog lie

Like i said b4 speak for yourself. Hope you don't intend to finger your female child if you end up having one.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by butanep(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
you self dey behave like WOMAN. Did you know that many men are in prison because of false accusation undecided

Even Joseph were in prison because of false accusation of rape. You will never know until when you are accuse of something you did not commit

I don't know who is saying the truth or lying. It is difficult for a woman to lie on her husband for incest. Such lie can't just be cooked over night. There is no smoke without fire. Some men sexually abuse their daughters.

I was just trying to let you know I can't do such evil act.

By the way, do you know me?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
If this tale is true; then That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry

I join my voice to that of the judge to tell you to be careful with your utterances, the outbursts from both the man and wife are emotion-laden, not logical enough for you to start yelling, how come you didn't also yell at the woman for being a theif like the man accused her?

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pidggin:

Like i said b4 speak for yourself. Hope you don't intend to finger your female child if you end up having one.
Madam don start to para dis morning/afternoon

Put them in there place ! grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by yori: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
utenwuson:
d woman is not jst being truthful, she s jst tired of d man perhaps she s avn a eye smwhere else! how would ur husband volunteer 2 bath a 12 year old gurl n u agree cos u cookin? cooking 4 family of 5? dts y is bad 2 av all female children! u as d MAN ll NEVER be happy!

who's this idiot?? everything u have just said is just senseless.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by iswallker(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

And should that be an excuse to finger them. He's the Father not the Uncle or Brother!

Who u fighting wif...
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Pidggin(f): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Madam don start to para dis morning/afternoon

Put them in there place ! grin

My dear sis, some people can go off point @ times. Person dey sexually abuse im children dis man just dey talk off point.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
butanep:

I don't know who is saying the truth or lying. It is difficult for a woman to lie on her husband for incest. Such lie can't just be cooked over night. There is no smoke without fire. Some men sexually abuse their daughters.

I was just trying to let you know I can't do such evil act.

By the way, do you know me?
undecided

Were did know your from?
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pidggin:

My dear sis, some people can go off point @ times. Person dey sexually abuse im children dis man just dey talk off point.
Confusion in Action grin
Can u imagine the implication: don't have all female children or you will be tempted to start fingeríng them

Na God go help some people o grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by butanep(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
undecided

Were did know your from?

Your grammar looks confused...
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Confusion in Action grin
Can u imagine the implication: don't have all female children or you will be tempted to start fingeríng them

grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Omotayor123(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ThundrCork:

All manner of lies are told In court even after swearing oath. How come she just discovered it after 12 years?

The girl just open up!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Pidggin(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Confusion in Action grin

Exactly grin as if every man is insane or something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.