Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,427 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (34208 Views)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by peeparty(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
evegran:

Lol. Okay.
Maybe you should mail me. smiley
Dont fink that will be possible because you ain't following me.

maybe you should follow me..to enable the mail go thru.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by nortcentrallord(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
chymystique:
If this tale is true; then That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry

If it is true, it's a wicked act, but if it's not true?

Well, both of them ain't denying the allegations from both quarters. Very bad in an African home. Very bad.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
There's no factuality to her claims until the kids affirms it. Nevertheless, the kids will be better off with their mother; the man can periodically visit, or the reverse.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard!
So Segun Dossou from Benin is Yoruba while Bukola Saraki from Ilorin is not? Can you see how stup1d you are?
Idddiot!!
u ar sufferin frm chronic dementia......acute memory loss associated wit too much oil in the ewedu........when did I say bukola saraki is nt a yorubber?.....he s a half yoruba dat owes all his allegiaence to the fulanis nd the north.......dis mumu receive sense nd memory in jesus name.........stop all the black amala nd oily ewedu......eat healthy
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by tommyrayrich(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
This man deserve to be flogged! sad
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Gudday(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
That man is unserious! Check my signature out and thank me later.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
u ar sufferin frm chronic dementia......acute memory loss associated wit too much oil in the ewedu........when did I say bukola saraki is nt a yorubber?.....he s a half yoruba dat owes all his allegiaence to the fulanis nd the north.......dis mumu receive sense nd memory in jesus name.........stop all the black amala nd oily ewedu......eat healthy

You are a 2-mouthed bastard!
Half-Yoruba indeed. If your father is Fulani and your mother is ibo, are you Fulani or ibo?
FYI, we dont put oil in ewedu.
Idddiot!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a 2-mouthed bastard!
Half-Yoruba indeed. If your father is Fulani and your mother is ibo, are you Fulani or ibo?
FYI, we dont put oil in ewedu.
Idddiot!!
mumu......a mix is a mix nd his paternal linage is fulani,dats y he bears saraki as a surname.ar u dis daft?......whic planet ar u even 4rm.....stop ewedu frm nw on its nt helpin ur already detoriatin health try bitter leaf soup....atleast it has sme green vegetables nt sme shit mixed 2geda wit a dirty broom....yuck....tufiakwa....cursed generation
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
mumu......a mix is a mix nd his paternal linage is fulani,dats y he bears saraki as a surname.ar u dis daft?......whic planet ar u even 4rm.....stop ewedu frm nw on its nt helpin ur already detoriatin health try bitter leaf soup....atleast it has sme green vegetables nt sme shit mixed 2geda wit a dirty broom....yuck....tufiakwa....cursed generation

You are semi-literate bastard!
Who told you Saraki is a Fulani name? Who told you his family is Fulani? There is Saraki family in Ogun state.
Ode!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Who told you Saraki is a Fulani name? Who told you his family is Fulani? There is Saraki family in Ogun state.
Ode!!
shut up.....shameless lier.....saraki is a fulfide name mumu.....if its in ogun state then ur fulani slave masters hve conquerd into ogun too.....watch out o...they may invade dat bush u ar hidin in ondo next.......anumanu.......see retarded ape wey me nd am dey drag.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Inova(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-husband-fingers-our-daughters-says-woman/

What nonsense. So if my wife is washing the shaft of my 5 years old son he will come back to tell me that mummy is giving him a hand job abi.
If she was so concerned why didn't she give the girls their bath herself. Very silly accusation.
Ladies to be honest that part is an important place to wash due to its ease of infection. However when a girl starts to mature and gets sensitive in that area the father should have stopped assisting her with a bath. The wife should have known that and stopped him but she didn't.

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
shut up.....shameless lier.....saraki is a fulfide name mumu.....if its in ogun state then ur fulani slave masters hve conquerd into ogun too.....watch out o...they may invade dat bush u ar hidin in ondo next.......anumanu.......see retarded ape wey me nd am dey drag.

Saraki is Fulfulde indeed. Fulfulde kor, akpude ni
Olodo!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are semi-literate bastard! Saraki is Fulfulde indeed. Fulfulde kor, akpude ni Olodo!!
hahaha......I ve wated my tym talkin to a goat
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Ngokafor(f): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonofananimal1:
thank you bros.

Many people people here (especially the females) don't use their brain to reason at all!!.

There just read story and started commenting trash.

I myself, I'm a product of false accusation, and I know how it feels like to be ACCUSE of something you didn't do, it will be hard for you to defend yourself with simple NO!

.....A despicaple character like you portray on Nairaland can never be falsely accused of anyrhing...With your dusgusting comments all over the place,you are certainly guilty of everything you have ever been accused of and more...psycho like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
hahaha......I ve wated my tym talkin to a goat

You are a semi-literate bastard!
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a semi-literate bastard!
Ewu Biafra!!
lol.....who even told u am igbo?....narrow minded son of a bich....hve u raped 2dae?...all of u do it.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol.....who even told u am igbo?....narrow minded son of a bich....hve u raped 2dae?...all of u do it.

Okay,i t's time to deny your lowly tribe after being proud of it ab initio
Ewu Biafra!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Okay,i t's time to deny your lowly tribe after being proud of it ab initio
Ewu Biafra!
lol.....he is even speakin latin for me.....mumu......a a full blooded biafran from crossriver state....am an efik.....get sense.....quit ewedu...quit. Amala....hve a better life......dis ape stop qoutin me
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol.....he is even speakin latin for me.....mumu......a a full blooded biafran from crossriver state....am an efik.....get sense.....quit ewedu...quit. Amala....hve a better life......dis ape stop qoutin me

You are a semi-literate, lying bastard!
Stick to your lowly tribe.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a semi-literate, lying bastard! Stick to your lowly tribe. Ewu Biafra!!
lol....high bp ll soon get u continue.....ezi ofia
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ngokafor:

.....A despicaple character like you portray on Nairaland can never be falsely accused of anyrhing...With your dusgusting comments all over the place,you are certainly guilty of everything you have ever been accused of and more...psycho like you.
did I know you undecided
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ngokafor:

undecided
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol....high bp ll soon get u continue.....ezi ofia
Semi-literate bastard!
Efik kor, Ibibio ni
Ewu Biafra!!

Your asswhooping will continue tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Semi-literate bastard!
Efik kor, Ibibio ni
Ewu Biafra!!

Your asswhooping will continue tomorrow.
Goodnight.
lol.....dude u ar only whoopin ur a$$ here.......smelly nd dirty ewedu clogged head......go nd meet ur bug infested bed.....coward
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by gracyblaze(f): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Disgusting and outrageous!!! shocked
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2015
peeparty:
Dont fink that will be possible because you ain't following me.

maybe you should follow me..to enable the mail go thru.

Followed

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by SAMBARRY: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Temysteve:
LMAO, i don't blame you dough. Its the content of your upbringing makes you think like a retards!!
grin

I had a normal and healthy up bringing however I don't know about you grin wink

at least nobody is a pedophile till he's caught as some people cannot be left alone with little girls when they are bathing little girls them need to check whether something is not swollen around their troziz wink
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
lol.....dude u ar only whoopin ur a$$ here.......smelly nd dirty ewedu clogged head......go nd meet ur bug infested bed.....coward

Semi-literate bastard!
Go back to school.
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by femi4: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
chymystique:
If this tale is true; then That man is Shameless, Disgraceful and Sick!! The woman should ve first pestled his skull or give him a blind eye with her five fingers before going to court to dissolve the marriage so as to teach him a permanent lesson.... This is one of the reasons why most men of these days are afraid to birth female children... Pedophiles everywhere! angry
I dey tell you!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Semi-literate bastard!
Go back to school.
Ewu Biafra!!
dullard.....ngbat! ngbat! f00l

1 Like

Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by VirginFinder: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
itsIYKE:
dullard.....ngbat! ngbat! f00l

Semi-literate bastard!
When are you retaking GCE?
Ewu Biafra!!
Re: My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge by itsIYKE(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
VirginFinder:

Semi-literate bastard!
When are you retaking GCE?
Ewu Biafra!!
lol.....wen ll u finally stop repeatin js3?.......re+arded moafvcker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / "My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.