Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? (14363 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Me? I love myself just the way I am, I'm not insecure.
Good to know.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Good to know.

Yeah.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by pbs4real(m): 12:48am On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
I would kill for a big ass chick mehn! cool

Even the girls know it that's why they engage in squatting exercises these days. cheesy
seconded grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by pbs4real(m): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Twaci:
What na?! cheesy

Oya tell us, what about a girl's azz trips you?
stp asking to mush queshun and start doing some squats grin it would help...curvy gals rocks cheesy
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by mirexxx(f): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2015
iAmCharis:
My attraction is more of persona + fine face. grin
grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
Babe how far grin
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by adahgold(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2015
I can't date a gal dat don't have ass,I don't no y i just love ass,it turns me on.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by mirexxx(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
iAmCharis:
Babe how far grin
I'm fine o how are you? smiley
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
mirexxx:
I'm fine o
how are you? smiley
Very fine. Been long I saw you around. In school?
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by kwencypresh(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2015
grin[quote author=Twaci post=38435058]To say i was surprised at this comment above me is a fat lie.
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by mirexxx(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
iAmCharis:
Very fine. Been long I saw you around. In school?
smiley yea
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley yea
Which?
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by MenGoingThereWay: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
The reason men like big ass and thighs is as follows

- A big ass and thighs relaxes the nerves, prevents high blood pressure, makes you live longer and look younger..just by seeing your wife ass jiggle and roll as she goes in to get ur food is relaxes ur mind and relieves you from stress.

- When u have a big thigh around you when cuddling you feel pampered as a man.

- You are quick to reconcile with your wife ur quarrel don't last long...as when you see that ass your d I c k immediately reconciles ...and when a mans d I c k reconciles quarrel is over.

- You are always happy when your wife sits on ur lap or throws her body at you...you have some thing to hold.

- You always have that ass to smack, squeeze and turn to drum as you do wish.

-You enjoy seeing her dance or walk around the room naked.

-You can go more rounds cause you can't just have enough of your wife's big phat booty, ukwu, bum bum..

If don't like a big ass your sure MISSING ALOT

Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Luckysbab: 12:35am On Jan 22
Twaci:
To say i was surprised at this comment above me is a fat lie.

Adeh39, kwencyfresh come and see oh! Lets find out whats so trippy about it cheesy

Digging old comments for no reason
Re: Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? by Shaneroberts: 5:55am On Jan 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.