Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84155 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by DoTheNeedful: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Monitor Lizard. The thing sweet no be small grin

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Dekatron(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Calaway, you kala gan o

lai mohammed is a learner!!

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nelsizzy(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Patented: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
this is either a monitor lizard or some other specie of large lizard. It is not an alligator. and the story of its sucking brains is a cock and bull story. anybody claiming itr is tru should provide and English name and a biological name so we can look it up

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by bonechamberlain(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
pray d partner never sight una study una faces.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by LMAyedun(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Na wah ooo!!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by loomer: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Everything na food for una,

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nelsizzy(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
The season of snake has ended. Aligator tinz

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.

I call bullshyte! Quit messing with the lady's brain.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
Alligators don't exist outside of US and China.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by lonelydora: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
I don't see such in banana island where I live.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
lmao!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Subom1(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
Must Nigerians eat every thing they find. I thought people would have learnt their lesson after the whole Ebola bruhaha undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Themandator: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
With this Kain compound, una suppose dey kill anaconda, weekly and black mamba every sanitation day.

My advice : get a mongoose

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by chusks(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

This reptile has an organ that is located in its bodily orifice of waste excretion this organ has been the subject of scientiifc research for many years owing to the shocking quantities of chloroform it is able to produce. it produce enough quantities to knock 10 men into deep sleep for upto 6hrs.

the reptile always excretes the potent enzyme into the mouth of the subject human it has chosen to invade. The human subject/host is practically death sleeping through out the reptiles internal operations.
LYNUS

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by soldierdollar(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
angry
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by missKiffy(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.
Scary
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
LOL @Calaway.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by bonechamberlain(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
grin
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by pet4ril(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
shocked shocked oh my God!!! shocked
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by zumbigbo(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Must everything roaming for naija be roasted and eaten!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by missKiffy(f): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Chai, things people eat, smh
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

Finally. You must be an impulsive liar. You didn't even have to think about it, it just came to you! Linus Calaway (SAN).

7 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Alangba.
Irrelevant post this days
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2015
dc

32 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by guiddoti: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

proper MUMU x2

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by davidque007(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
humans can be babaric sha. that monitor lizard deserved to live to. must we eat everything!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by abduldope(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
[Verse 2: A$AP Rocky] Call me Joey I'm a bad ass, Harlem world like Baghdad Come through with a black flag and Supreme Vans, the Half Cabs Bitches on that Pad-ad, Bleep her with her fat ass
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by ziccoit: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

U must be the lie people are telling everyday. Go report yourself to the nearest police station for prompt arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by juman(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
Subom1:
Must Nigerians eat every thing they find. I thought people would have learnt their lesson after the whole Ebola bruhaha undecided
I wonder ooo beside there is no difference between this animal and lizard
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
All these ibile united people sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.