Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84174 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Not too big...the one at my area big pass that one u go think say na crocodile...those thing dey live on my ceilings
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by DrGroove(f): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians can sabi chop everything o
Chai! when meat too cost for market
every creature becomes meat
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by lyntiffany(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
redsun:
You guys are so bush.Are you saying you are going to eat an animal that has been swimming in a sulk away full of human waste? Suicidal.
what do you expect from people up there? That's how they roll.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by chronique(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Menh,fvcking a gal like this shouldn't take a brother more than 6 hrs from setting P to getting down. Just too easy.
naitalk:

Abi... see how she fell like a pack of cards
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
You sef... this is Nairaland abi you don forget? grin

Omotayor123:

Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Leetunechi: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
; cheesy grin praying for common sense for omotayor123 sad sad

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
does alligator live on land.dats a big monitor lizard
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Abi craze dey worry dis one papa. Name a place and time and I will be there with you if you want to take it offline.

Atlanta Georgia.
What time are you gonna be there ??
Just come to Walmart parking lot.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
rahymat:
does alligator live on land.dats a big monitor lizard

Another dumb goat
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by lyntiffany(f): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
francizy:

@bolded.. No wonder you're an APC supporter. You guys can believe anything/any story..

By the way, this disgusting monitor lizard fell into a soak away tank and those niggers still killed, roasted and ate it??

Chai! Kingtom, abeg come pack these people stool go do stool MCS cuz it's obvious they've just fed salmonella or shigella or both, into their system..
Don't underestimate the kinds of meat the sophisticated can crunch.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
tjark1:
So that's y u just post mama Ifeanyi picture for d whole nairaland and other copy copy bloggers to see?

Yemisi why?

Do you know someone in those pictures ??
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by dazzlingd(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Abi craze dey worry dis one papa. Name a place and time and I will be there with you if you want to take it offline.

Atmmachine:

Atlanta Georgia.
What time are you gonna be there ??
Just come to Walmart parking lot.

gehn gehn gehn... grin

ticket for sale

this gonna be epic
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by efemty001: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
any ijebu garri around ?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by sulmeza(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.
lol...i hail theee....
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Morning Everyone

FTC Finz again...... smiley

Everyone below me shall count a lot of blessings dis week IJN

1 & only Jadon

You be confirm fool
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by sulmeza(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

OMG.. shocked Thanks for the info.. Didn't know it was that Dangerous!

Cc.
u a "slow" one...no doubt....u actually blivd all dos craps??...
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Idrismusty97(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
My goodness me! How can anyone not understand simple sarcasm? And you guys should stop dragging APC into this, Scientists have proven some of the worlds dullest humans are PDP supporters starting from the dullest Ex president with a Ph.D in "cluelessness"

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Jadonaldson(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Demigods:

You be confirm fool

God Bless you abundantly bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by IceDude(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
Na everything una dey eat sef? undecided
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
naitalk:

Look at a complete ignoramus calling another names thats not a baby or adult aligator. Thats a monitor lizard

Your uncles gateman is an ignoramus
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC

Lmao. That was a head shot. im Apc, but this was good.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!

Oh
Abortion should be made legal in Nigeria.
People like are left in condoms

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by JABB(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
why do we like to kill and roast any animal we just catch around our home?Can't we preserve it for the on coming generation sad Na wa o
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Lovexme(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
The meat of monitor lizards is eaten by some tribes in India, Thailand and in West Africa as a supplemental meat source.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by DonXavi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
Who is this guy? Mehn! You wan kill me with laughter. I can't just stop laughing at the way you concocted you analysis and she believed. You fit catch a lot of customers if enter yahoo-yahoo or 419 business. grin grin
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Oh Abortion should be made legal in Nigeria. People like are left in condoms
Be nice na undecided
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Mehn.
You're the dumbest Yoruba girl I've ever seen.
To have sex with you won't even be difficult.

Just work on your brain, i spit on your mother for giving birth to a senseless prostitute.
that's totally uncalled for undecided

5 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Adekazzy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
come you go chop this? which animal is this?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
na so me too killed snail in out compound last night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.