Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84200 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by otijah(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.
o boy lie mohammed better pass u in terms of lying
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
df

6 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Babalegba(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
The creature is not an alligator but a monitor lizard.Alligators are extremely dangerous

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by 400billionman: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Free meat
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by solinho(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

If you believe the bull story i conjured then you can believe anything!!!! no wonder you voted APC
this is unbelievable OMOTAYOR123 how dare u believe all he said. U r not an idiot now
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by redsun(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
You guys are so bush.Are you saying you are going to eat an animal that has been swimming in a sulk away full of human waste? Suicidal.

12 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Na wa o, everything una go use pose snap picture.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!

kpako girls snapping photo with grilled lizard.............. I love aje butters. sexy under wears, clean body, stylish shaved pvssy hair. Everything about them is classy and their pvssy dont have odor.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by chika29: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]Una see alligator lizard for ceiling com run roast am to chop?hmmm,God no go let una eat rubbish.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by jerrymej(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
much interested with the meat!!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by wisefizz(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

correction it sucks out the brain through the ears.
while the female reptile specie likes to enter peoples stomach while they are sleeping through the mouth and will come out after eating all the food in the persons stomach before the person wakes up. The worst part is the mature female reptile will lay its eggs which is always 3 in number inside the stomach of the sleeping person after it is done eating all the food it finds inside that stomach, and the eggs will hatch after 7days following which the three small babies will find their way to the brain of the host and slowly eat all the brain, you will find that many people are alway forgetful or behave in a way that annoys you this type of people are likely host to the young animals growing in their head and eating their brain and example is Lie mohammed of the APC.

YEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!! FAAAABUUUUMANIA, COCK AND BULL STORY OF THE CENTURY ... BRO, I HAIL OOO

AND OMOTAYOR123 DON CHOP THE FAABU

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Niyinficient(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Raiders:
Thats a lizard. Very soon this people will be eating rats

U wear bra for eyes? Na so lizard dey big for una village? U must av smoked d wrong weed!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by ifywise(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Join The Free Browsing Trends @.....
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by LordOfTheWeed: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
Aminat508, baba11 adedayourt, asumo12, ChynoBEATS, honeygirl17, Kazrem, Mattkent, Freemanan, scentmarlc, tosyne2much, wristbangle,LordOfTheWeed, Adeh39.. Make una come and eat ooo. grin
Sweetheart, i hope your brain is still intact? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Godfullsam(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
OMG.. shocked Thanks for the info.. Didn't know it was that Dangerous!
Cc. Lalasticlala!!

So u believe this FAT lie , walahi u can believe anything.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by XLR8R(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Really But how can the creature enter the stomach through the mouth without the victim knowing When the person is not dead sleeping!
can't u recognize a lie?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by jamace(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

This reptile has an organ that is located in its bodily orifice of waste excretion this organ has been the subject of scientiifc research for many years owing to the shocking quantities of chloroform it is able to produce. it produce enough quantities to knock 10 men into deep sleep for upto 6hrs.

the reptile always excretes the potent enzyme into the mouth of the subject human it has chosen to invade. The human subject/host is practically death sleeping through out the reptiles internal operations.
Chai, you can lie o. shocked Do you really know the name of this reptile?

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by baba11(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
Aminat508, baba11 adedayourt, asumo12, ChynoBEATS, honeygirl17, Kazrem, Mattkent, Freemanan, scentmarlc, tosyne2much, wristbangle,LordOfTheWeed, Adeh39.. Make una come and eat ooo. grin
@omotayor123:Don't tell me you're one of the 'eaters' because by merely seeing you holding it in the fifth pic scared me to my marrows let alone thinking of consuming it to my belle...

Guess what i might do when I'm confronted in real life by the beast******usain bolts things********
grin grin grin

To be candid:Our wildlife preservation culture is very poor...imagine what could have happened if the agency has been called in to tend to the creature * * ****smh4naija*********** cool cool cool

Cc:Kazrem
Aminat508
Layhkorn
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by johntaiwo123(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Na lie Aligator no dey suck brain. How many wey u see say he don suck before?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by kurtCobain(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
U pple shulv av put 'graphic photos' na. Hian! Laaro kutu kutu monday??! Ewo loshi gaan

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Eww!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Oladimejjy:
Alligator meat sweat ehn, but lizard and cat sweet pass it.
Holy Mary!!! shocked :odid you just say LIZARD?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
baba11:

@omotayor123:Don't tell me you're one of the 'eaters' because by merely seeing you holding it in the fifth pic scared me to my marrows let alone thinking of consuming it to my belle...

Guess what i might do when I'm confronted in real life by the beast******usain bolts things********
grin grin grin

To be candid:Our wildlife preservation culture is very poor...imagine what could have happened if the agency has been called in to tend to the creature * * ****smh4naija*********** cool cool cool

Cc:Kazrem
Aminat508
Layhkorn
Baba, I mentioned u in one thread earlier pls check. Thanks angry

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by kurtCobain(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
NoContract:
[size=14pt]Too much _idiots and senseless vagrant display of absolute stupidity from ignorant educated illiterates here on Nairaland these days.

Chai! Education miss road.

#AnotherKidPost[/size]
One bottle of Orijin for yu

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

OMG.. shocked Thanks for the info.. Didn't know it was that Dangerous!

Cc. Lalasticlala!!
CONFIRM!!! YOU ARE THE MOST DULLEST WOMAN ON NAIRALAND

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by SweetSoup(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Morning Everyone
FTC Finz again...... smiley

Everyone below me shall count a lot of blessings dis week IJN
1 & only Jadon
No be only FTC, abeg port go better network jare.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by calaway: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
jamace:
Chai, you can lie o. shocked Do you really know the name of this reptile?
The reptile i see in the OP pic is a monitor lizard. it is a good source of healthy white meat and completely harmless to humans (doe not bite). and found where you have vegetation and water source nearby.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by absoluteSuccess: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2015
calaway:

This reptile has an organ that is located in its bodily orifice of waste excretion this organ has been the subject of scientiifc research for many years owing to the shocking quantities of chloroform it is able to produce. it produce enough quantities to knock 10 men into deep sleep for upto 6hrs.

the reptile always excretes the potent enzyme into the mouth of the subject human it has chosen to invade. The human subject/host is practically death sleeping through out the reptiles internal operations.
I watch this documentry on nature channel, boy it was appalling. I couldnt eat for 30 days till i went into coma. I came back only to find this on frontpage. I ask myself, why did i return from coma to read this post, why
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2015
sonofananimal:
CONFIRM!!! YOU ARE THE MOST DULLEST WOMAN ON NAIRALAND
undecided why d insult dear? Don't insult her nah angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by yash33: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2015
no be alligator , na monitor lizard.

beware of ebola bushmeatus
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by kevoh(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2015
No offence, OP doesn't seem like a smart person undecided
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by saintneo(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!

Nice kill, but this is not an alligator; alligators & crocodiles habit fresh and salt water respectively. You guys just killed a gaint lizards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.