Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! (84208 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Aminat508(f): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Oh
Abortion should be made legal in Nigeria.
People like are left in condoms
why d insult nah, it unfair haba! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Malawian(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
the kind things wey amala people dey eat ehn, na so e don hold una reach.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by freeage7(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op, that is never Alligator, that's monitor lizard. You no sabi wetin be alligator sha?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
shollynoob:

you no call me abi grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry dear, oya come And eat!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Atlanta Georgia.
What time are you gonna be there ??
Just come to Walmart parking lot.
Why do this to your mom with her stinking pu$5y?
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by naitalk: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Your uncles gateman is an ignoramus

Lol that's all cheesy
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Omotayor123(f): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
freeage7:
Op, that is never Alligator, that's monitor lizard. You no sabi wetin be alligator sha?
Ah no Sabi ooo. It's my first time seeing that!
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by naitalk: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
chronique:
Menh,fvcking a gal like this shouldn't take a brother more than 6 hrs from setting P to getting down. Just too easy.

grin grin grin or maybe the babe dey play along but I doubt it sha
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Atlanta Georgia.
What time are you gonna be there ??
Just come to Walmart parking lot.
Ode. Na only one Walmart dey for Atlanta? Is it the one on Grisham Road or Howell Mill Road?

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by TheHeGoat: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
I came back from travel to meet my neighbors roasting an ALIGATOR.. It's has been crawling on our ceiling for the past few months And we thought it was a Snake.

Even though our landlord insisted that it's was probably a Lizard that usually crawl on the ceiling.

But God Reavealed what it was when it fell into a soak away behind the house. And the boys in the compound that came visiting as a result of the festivities Killed and Roasted it.

I heard it usually kill it's victim by sucking his /her brain through the Nose. And it always walk in pair meaning its partner must be somewhere around. I don't know how True..
Lalasticlala come and see what my eyes see oooo!
You are a very silly girl! What's the joy in killing innocent and harmless animals? You even had to relocate to the bush so you can chase them away from their natural habitat.

Moreover, somebody else had killed that creature but u want to claim the glory. And u chose Nairaland, a medium known for promoting animal brutality. This is why I prefer she-goats! undecided
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Thanks for taking advantage of my ignorance on issues like this...

And for the mofos quoting me, I know most of you believed the story until he says otherwise... Yet, you are forming Mr & Mrs. Know all.
This no be ignorance matter,you plain dumb. The 1st time I quoted you on NL I said you were dumb. If you weren't a creature that size doing all those? Sha like he said you, voted Apc.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Thanks for taking advantage of my ignorance on issues like this...

And for the mofos quoting me, I know most of you believed the story until he says otherwise... Yet, you are forming Mr & Mrs. Know all.
This no be ignorance matter,you plain dumb. The 1st time I quoted you on NL I said you were dumb. If you weren't a creature that size doing all those? Sha like he said you voted Apc.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Lilyomi(f): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Abi craze dey worry dis one papa. Name a place and time and I will be there with you if you want to take it offline.
Pls forget him. Dnt let him intimidate u. Plsssssss
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lilyomi:

Pls forget him. Dnt let him intimidate u. Plsssssss
Intimidate ke? Wrong verb. Irritate more like.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by kenoz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Eh !
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Martin Luther King Jr drive.

Hope to see you soon.
How do i contact you ??
Just stand by an ATM machine. Make sure you are wearing a shirt with a target on the back; and your back turned to the street. 1300 hours tomorrow will be good. Have a safe trip.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by KingTom(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
francizy:

@bolded.. No wonder you're an APC supporter. You guys can believe anything/any story..

By the way, this disgusting monitor lizard fell into a soak away tank and those niggers still killed, roasted and ate it??

Chai! Kingtom, abeg come pack these people stool go do stool MCS cuz it's obvious they've just fed salmonella or shigella or both, into their system..
APC members don't get salmonella, only you guys. grin

Seriously though, the things guys eat these days shocks me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Martin Luther King Jr drive.

Hope to see you soon.
How do i contact you ??
Oh great. Just off the 20.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Just stand by an ATM machine. Make sure you are wearing a shirt with a target on the back; and your back turned to the street. 1300 hours tomorrow will be good. Have a safe trip.

Ops.
There's no ATM at Walmart ;DD
Nigga, you're just catching feelings.
Enjoy your Nigeria.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Oh great. Just off the 20.

Lol
My Nigga.
What's 20 ??
You mean i 20 ?? grin grin angry
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Ops.
There's no ATM at Walmart ;DD
Nigga, you're just catching feelings.
Enjoy your Nigeria.
Ode. Why would I shop inside Walmart. That's for low income earners like you. Just find the nearest ATM to your Walmart. Capishe? Lol. See this m0r0n they feel because he dey Yankee. Fvcking baboon. I lived in 8 US cities.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Lol
My Nigga.
What's 20 ??
You mean i 20 ?? grin grin angry
Hahaha. So you need to put "I" in front to know what "The 20" is? So without the "I" which by the way stands for "Interstate" you would get confused? So if I say I'm getting on the 95, you would think I'm riding the number 95 like a horse right? Monkey don land for Yankee oo! E gba mi.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Ode. Why would I shop inside Walmart. That's for low income earners like you. Just find the nearest ATM to your Walmart. Capishe? Lol. See this m0r0n they feel because he dey Yankee. Fvcking baboon. I lived in 8 US cities.

Lol.
You don't go to Walmart ?? Walmart is for low income earners ??
I laugh at your ignorance, Walmart is a very costly place to shop.
Where do you shop ?? Walgreen ?? Dollar tree ?? Target ?? You broke ass he-bitch.
You lived in 8 US cities ?? You told me earlier you know 20, sorry there is nothing like 20 (We only have i 20).

And again, there's no i 20 in Atlanta Georgia, i20 runs through Birmingham Alabama to North Central Georgia to Kent Texas.

grin grin
My girlfriend is beside me laughing at your ignorance.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Hahaha. So you need to put "I" in front to know what "The 20" is? So without the "I" which by the way stands for "Interstate" you would get confused? So if I say I'm getting on the 95, you would think I'm ridding the number 95 like a horse right? Monkey don land for Yankee oo! E gba mi.

Abeg.
Where you live sef ??
State, city, County, school district & the mayor of your city ??
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by Atmmachine(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
logica:
Hahaha. So you need to put "I" in front to know what "The 20" is? So without the "I" which by the way stands for "Interstate" you would get confused? So if I say I'm getting on the 95, you would think I'm ridding the number 95 like a horse right? Monkey don land for Yankee oo! E gba mi.

And the news reporter will say.
"There's 10 inch snow on the 20"
Lol

1 Like

Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Lol.
You don't go to Walmart ?? Walmart is for low income earners ??
I laugh at your ignorance, Walmart is a very costly place to shop.
Where do you shop ?? Walgreen ?? Dollar tree ?? Target ?? You broke ass he-bitch.
You lived in 8 US cities ?? You told me earlier you know 20, sorry there is nothing like 20 (We only have i 20).

And again, there's no i 20 in Atlanta Georgia, i20 runs through Birmingham Alabama to North Central Georgia to Kent Texas.

grin grin
My girlfriend is beside me laughing at your ignorance.
This your imaginary girlfriend that is always laughing. Either both of you don't have jobs (which validates my conclusion since you shop at Walmart) or she's a blowup doll; because I wonder what both of you are doing at home since 9:00am this morning and still posting.

Mugu, the Walmart you mentioned is just off The 20. Yes The 20. If you've lived long enough in the US or interacted with Americans, you will know what I refer to when I say The 20. I don't need to put an "i". Only JJCs like you that are feeling funky end up exposing their ignorance as you've been all day long.

By the way here is the map of Atlanta:

Anybody with a brain can clearly see the 20 running through.
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by uzo4real(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
They have started eating rats already sef...
Raiders:
Thats a lizard. Very soon this people will be eating rats
Re: See What Was Killed In My Compound Yesterday Evening! by logica(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atmmachine:

Slave, you work everyday of the week ??
Tell your employer to give you some days off.
Sorry, we ain't slaves, we work with schedule, even if we work every fuccking day of the week, there's what we call afternoon and night shift.

Sorry, your Nigerian ass don't know all i just said.
You, dirty mothersucker
angry grin
Right, working as Me-Guard or wetin? You need 2 jobs to stay afloat right? Low come earners just as I thought.

See this map:

Can you see the 20 running through ATL? Cross-breed of a Dunce and a Zynjantropus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Starts 200-Hour Snail-A-Thon In Style (Pix, Video) / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Fish I Caught In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.