Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (56138 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Bennydballs(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
"Evidences?"...n u say u intelligent? Isorite!
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by zoaka2200: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
My dear true is bitter, is not right time for u to go into relationship now, go for what will help u for future. If u say u can control urself remmber devil is very wise. One word is enough for wise person.

But u can do what is right for u.

Remain bless my dear.

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Tahtah: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
sad
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by haibe(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
cristweeezy:
ahhhh! For dis naija? Naija babes wey dey dey horrrny like anything.
Not all.. That I can tell u
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Your ancestors are all Fools.

Iranu! undecided
Hehehe...I feel ur pain boy...but I'm gonna keep silence because that's d best way to address fools like u... Keep ur stupid advice, comments nd quotes coming bro...I so much feel sorry for u....hehehehehehehe
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by hugobuzz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
@Diamond queen. depending on how intelligent and strong-willed you are, you can start dating now. you can even have sex if you want, and with correct information, and depending on the maturity of your boyfriend, nothing will happen. BUT I want you to note that there are consequences for any action you take. both positive or negative.

the first person you make love to usually determines a lot in your life, and it has spiritual implications. ALSO NOTE: once you start having sex, you just can't stop. believe me.( it's that sweet)

the point is, there ain't no difference between 17 and 18. all you need is to have information. don't have sex without a condom. and don't deceive yourself that you won't go to secluded places with your boyfriend. this flesh is very deceitful. always be prepared because sex will come up. And once smooching starts, my girl na one way oo. Your bf must also be mature too. don't date a guy with a kid's mindset. and let him be the responsible type.

this is what I would tell my own daughter at even age 14. things are happening these days and she better hear the facts from me than from her friends. all dogs dey chop sh!t but na the one we we see sh!t for I'm mouth don commit. girls will have sex wether you want it or not. if u restrict them too much at home, they will only fvck ur gateman or driver.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
forix4u:

Bros that's not d subject matter @ hands. Everyone is @ liberty but only @ d appropriate time n condition. If u feel or bliv there r lose or cheap girls its up to u but d question is wu made dem lose or cheap, what prompt dem to b lose, where they introduce into sex by rape, abuse, evirons, or by "razzed" guys Rev TD. Jakes says "notin is a coincidence". Things just don't happen but for a reason ok. Be of a good mind n give advice constructively, intelligently n with love.
Stop believing most ladies were abused or raped at a tender age,hence,they become active sexually.They willingly gave their body out because they were eager to taste the cute dicks.Dick is sweet if you don't know.Was it not eve who taught Adam how to eat the forbidden fruit?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by cristweeezy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
haibe:
Not all.. That I can tell u
ok o. If u dnt believe me,I do believe u.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by funmise007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
na wao dis same tin my small sista told me last week cos we so damn close...i swear i change face for her and remind her of some1 who jst died of AIDS on awa street..cös am not even ready to see her hrt broken i wud finsh d BOY... see its for yur GUD.see we guys jst want to taste d candy cos she fine
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by armanii(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.
relationship isn't a child's play...its like u re head over heels alredi.. .. bou b redi for heart breaks cus u re still young to figure out what love rili is..Ur priority shud b ur studies den maib if you get to d University u can venture into a relationship
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by lampardizik(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

ewww, you're gross.

E be like say boti dey NL
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by OMA4U(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Baby girl, why seeking advice when you have already made up your mind?
I surmise you only need someone to second your decision. Be wise, girl.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
had my first gf @16, first sex 17, undecided
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg lets hook up jawe mak we flex. Chat me up @adebisihammedino@gmail.com
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by ChynoBEATS: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
JuicyStar:

Most ladies wey don reach 35 years never find their bearing emotionally talk more of this tata. I dey vex...

As-in ehn ... The thing can disfigure emotions ehn ..
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:
You dey craze o grin
How far your OAU stuff?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jonnieoneng: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
IN THE TRADITIONAL AFRICAN SOCIETY 16 YEAR OLD GIRL GET MARRIED,SO YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND IF YOU SO DESIRE IT .IN FACT ,I HAVE A DAUGHTER IF IN THE NEXT 6 YEARS SHE DOESN'T START HAVING MALE VISITORS I WILL START ASKING QUESTIONS .BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU NEED TO BE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO ALSO KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T CONTROL YOURSELVES AND DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP BEFORE HAND THERE IS NO WAY YOU GUYS WILL ESCAPE SEXUAL INTIMACY BEFORE LONG.YOU SAID YOU WILL AVOID GETTING INTO LONELY PLACES,THEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT YET READY AS YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW A GUY'S MIND WORKS ,ARE YOU EVEN AWARE THAT IS INTENTION FOR ASKING YOU OUT IS TO SLEEP WITH YOU.I CAN TELL YOU THIS BECAUSE I WAS A PRO AT SLAYING GIRLS LIKE YOU IN MY HAY DAYS SO .TAKE IT FROM ME, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO BE FRIENDS ALONE WITH THIS GUY AND STUDY IS ATTITUDE FOR SOME TIME ,YOU CAN NEVER ACTUALLY KNOW A PERSON UNTIL YOU LIVE TOGETHER.WHICH IN THIS CASE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.SO MY DEAR GIRL JUST BE FRIEND AND LEAVE HAVING HIM AS A BOY FRIEND TILL THE TIME YOU TURN 19YRS.NOTE AT 17 YOU ARE STILL A SMALL GIRL AND I MEAN IT ............17 YEAR OLDS WERE MY MAJOR VICTIMS.....NOT THAT I AM PROUD OF IT BUT THERE YOU HAVE IT .YOU NEEDED ADVISE THERE IT IS

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by raydatluvs(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
I am not sure why the comments here are tilting towards its will fail and all that negatives. Well, I don't think so cause the lady seems to be mentally mature. Op, hope you know to filter the comments here, not all relationships are terrible, although you should open you mind in case of its eventuality.

For me, I think you are ready because relationships have more to do with psychological maturity than physical just be a little careful because human beings can suddenly go wacko. We know the worse things your mates are engaging in whilst not as smart as you seems.

By the way, am I the only one that appreciates her English not the whole abbreviations that people especially teens write with now. Op, i think am almost in love with you, nice one.... Cheers
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Jackossky(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Umm...umm actually on this matter u won't advice u much..coz eveN me I do t like too much of advice cheesy

Don't have a bf now... Don't ..don't ..a. Speaking to you as a brother
Am 18 yrs now without a gf.....
And it pays
Even though it's not easy,vous can do any thing to enter your land of promise
I pray u never meet a playboy
........when u think u can cater for ur needs ..then u can have one.. Eyekan pere(one only). Try to be independent on ur own first

Oops I think am saying much
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by naijaboiy: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
forix4u:

Hehehe...I feel ur pain boy...but I'm gonna keep silence because that's d best way to address fools like u... Keep ur stupid advice, comments nd quotes coming bro...I so much feel sorry for u....hehehehehehehe
Thank you very much.

You can now fuçk off!

Dolt! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Kingstone32(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who said you can't? Who placed that restriction in the first place? One thing you ought to know is that you have the right to make choices, cos you own yourself! My mother gave birth to me at the age of 16.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by free37: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
You are free.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:

You dey craze o grin

How far your OAU stuff?
Baba we Thank God oo...Am in

How far about yours Na
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Let me see ur picture ist den I will advice u
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by jonnieoneng: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
raydatluvs:
I am not sure why the comments here are tilting towards its will fail and all that negatives. Well, I don't think so cause the lady seems to be mentally mature. Op, hope you know to filter the comments here, not all relationships are terrible, although you should open you mind in case of its eventuality.

For me, I think you are ready because relationships have more to do with psychological maturity than physical just be a little careful because human beings can suddenly go wacko. We know the worse things your mates are engaging in whilst not as smart as you seems.

By the way, am I the only one that appreciates her English not the whole abbreviations that people especially teens write with now. Op, i think am almost in love with you, nice one.... Cheers
DO YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER OF YOUR OWN ?IF THE ANSWER IS NO..... I DON'T THINK YOU QUALIFY TO ADVISE THIS LADY grin grin grin grin MENTAL MATURITY OR WHAT DID YOU SAY ? YOU DEFINITELY HAVEN'T BEING READING THE NEWS OF LATE WHICH KIND RESPECT DEY BETWEEN PRICK AND TOTO. IS THIS WHAT YOU WILL SAY IF SHE WERE YOUR LITTLE GIRL.IF I SEE YOU I FOR PUNCH YOU BLACK AND BLUE

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by ernesty20(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
That toto wey dey scratch you go still send you go village, i promise you.. .. ..
u got bad mouth sha cheesy
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by murphyibiam15(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Hhaha..... you funny die but come to think of it the OP's gullibility amidst her naivety is credibly funny.Imagine a 16 year old having nothing to write about on a blessed Monday than wanting a relationship and claiming to her own ignorance she knows many things about life. My brother that calls for "Shaking heads diagonally"
lwkmd.......laughing diagonally at your comment.the little care must have grown some pubic hairs(smh for her).the worst is that she's blind and claiming to see
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by sweatlana: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
The essence of dating is to lead a person into marriage.

So are u ready to get married at this age? The answer is probably no.

My advice: focus on things you are ripe enough to achieve like your academics and other potentials u have.

Start dating when u are ready for marriage.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by dondee123(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
You are lucky, you didnt grow up under my father. At that age, i was a mystic living more in the spiritual than the physical. My dear, you can be a virgin till you marry at 25.. ( Quote ) ( Report) 19 Likes ( Like) 1 Share

1 Like

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by henribj(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...as if you be her papa...

papa or not, it don't stop me from giving a word of advice, especially when it's being asked of
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Agboola321(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
your lady listen oo. na good morning dey bring how are you?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
murphyibiam15:

lwkmd.......laughing diagonally at your comment.the little care must have grown some pubic hairs(smh for her).the worst is that she's blind and claiming to see
That was how 15 teenagers got pregnant for my street.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.