Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (56009 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2015
So I know you'll tell me school first and face your books. Yes, I know all that. I'll be 17 in two months. I'm intelligent and i do very well in school. Most of you guys have passed through my stage and I hope you understand that this is the stage where you start having feelings for the opposite sex. So I hope this doesn't sound like I'm a bad girl or something like that. I don't want you to say things like "what is this generation turning into?" because I'm very sure it happened in the previous generation and there are evidences such as the single mums that i see that got pregnant then. Long story short, there is a boy i like and he likes me too and he just asked me out. I made it very clear to him that we are not going to get intimate and he is very okay with it. I know you'll say it can happen by accident but i know that the only place we can get intimate is at a lonely place so all I'll have to do is to avoid it. The thing now is that do you think getting into a relationship at 16 is quite okay. Mind you, I'll soon be 17.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by majamajic(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Normally 18 is the ripe age.

But u are almost 17, u can date but with restrictions.

meanwhile I dedicate this FTC to all the girls on this thread that kept it till 17 and all the saints here.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by falconey(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Fresh fish

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by banme(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... go and read your book!! angry

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by SenhorSean(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
You no too small, i had my first gf @ 12.
All you need do is to know wat u are doing and to know if it is right for u. No one is gonna pick for u. btw get ready incase u might be heartbroken.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by LordOfTheWeed: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
That toto wey dey scratch you go still send you go village, i promise you.. .. ..

420 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
SenhorSean:
You no too small, i had my first gf @ 12.
All you need do is to know wat u are doing and to know if it is right for u. No one is gonna pick for u. btw get ready incase u might be heartbroken.

thanks
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
That toto wey dey scratch you go still send you go village, i promise you.. .. ..

ewww, you're gross.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2015
banme:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... go and read your book!! angry

like i said before, I'm facing it and i'm doing very well.

10 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

like you?
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Crystalx: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Since you already told us what we can and can't say.
What advice do you need again undecided

All I can say is; be very careful.

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by LordOfTheWeed: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

ewww, you're gross.
Oh! it's gross you are still screaming, don't worry, you'll soon see "net"

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2015
majamajic:
Normally 18 is the ripe age.
thanks.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Oh! it's gross you are still screaming, don't worry, you'll soon see "net"

I don't think I understand you. Brush it off, I don't need your advice anymore. Thanks.

18 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by elvisdaniels(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2015
If you two are truly committed, with no sex eventually you will see that - but it will take time. For now, since you're almost 17 I would say just don't rock the boat until you turn 18 then. That time will pass quickly, and a few months wait is not much in the scheme of things.Go on with your live, college or high school whatever that you are into. Never stay out of touch,. I am not asking you not to be in a relationship. Just take a pause and let the feelings hibernate for a good amount of time till you are of aged. You are not gonna want to marry at this age i believe. Actions speak louder than words: People can say the prettiest things to get into your pants, so be weary of words until you have observed how this person acts when they think you are not watching.If you think it'll hold good, go for it @ your own risk.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2015
you know all the bad sides yet you wana venture into it.
better go read your books.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2015
I won't advise u to, dating comes with emotional stress that might interfere with ur studies, u might think u are strong buh believe it happens to even stronger people.

Just be friends with him for now

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by henribj(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2015
no way. you are not getting into any relationship until you are ready to get married.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=quiinnBee post=38457714][/quote]
don't you get? I said i'm facing that already. Duuuh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Laitesmart(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Can u control ur emotions as of yet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2015
elvisdaniels:
If you two are truly committed, with no sex eventually you will see that - but it will take time. For now, since you're almost 17 I would say just don't rock the boat until you turn 18 then. That time will pass quickly, and a few months wait is not much in the scheme of things.Go on with your live, college or high school whatever that you are into. Never stay out of touch,. I am not asking you not to be in a relationship. Just take a pause and let the feelings hibernate for a good amount of time till you are of aged. You are not gonna want to marry at this age i believe. Actions speak louder than words: People can say the prettiest things to get into your pants, so be weary of words until you have observed how this person acts when they think you are not watching.If you think it'll hold good, go for it @ your own risk.

thanks very much, I appreciate.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
you know all the bad sides yet you wana venture into it.
better go read your books.

thanks. I'm facing my books already.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Chommieblaq:
I won't advise u to, dating comes with emotional stress that might interfere with ur studies, u might think u are strong buh believe it happens to even stronger people.

Thanks a lot. If anything bad happens, I'll learn from it and it'll make stronger to face more emotinal challenges in the future. And again, thanks.

Just be friends with him for now
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 400billionman: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2015
grin

You are lucky, you didnt grow up under my father.

At that age, i was a mystic living more in the spiritual than the physical.

My dear, you can be a virgin till you marry at 25..

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

thanks. I'm facing my books already.
if its university you are free to do what you want.
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2015
Laitesmart:
Can u control ur emotions as of yet?

yes, i think i can. But even if i can't and anything bad happens, i'll learn from it. Thanks a lot for your concern.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
400billionman:
grin

You are lucky, you didnt grow up under my father.

At that age, i was a mystic living more in the spiritual than the physical.

My dear, you can be a virgin till you marry at 25..

lol. If you restrain your children so much from something, they's like to test and see what that thing is. We teenagers can do a lot of things without our parents knowing.

13 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by 400billionman: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
The summary of this thread is that diamond queen wants to Bleep.

MODs front page please..

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by elvisdaniels(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
Diamondqueen:

thanks very much, I appreciate.

Your welcome
Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2015
Please date if u dnt date who will grin

Bt remember hmmmm wen ur bf forceful have sex wit u please do not call it rape after all u his gf nd u agreed to his terms nd condition

When u see him flirting with anoda girl please do not cry at night read all wat u can read cos fytin with him will only draw him closer to d oda girl

When u see in class bt ur bf keeps poppin in ur mind please dnt fyt it u signed up for it as his gf ok

When u giv him ur time nd happiness please do not expect to b happy wen he makes u sad cos u sold ur happiness to him

baby girl when he breaks up with u do not cry u av started d relationship journey u wud find anoda one

When he ask u to send him ur nuddde pix please do not say no or he wud cheat on u
if u send him dnt b angry if he shows his frnds he wana flaunt ow sexy his gf is

cos datin at ur age u can never date a man but a boy so b prepared to date a guy who is still being fed by his parent so dont expect expensive gifts from him

If u can cope wit a guys temperament aggressive nature
Annoyin nature cheating nature

Baby girl ride on i gat ur bck cheesy

Undi the condi of ur heart ok grin

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Chommieblaq(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Diamondqueen post=38458025][/quote]
Truth is ur mind is already made up.

It's ur life, just thread with caution and best wishes to you

2 Likes

Re: I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2015
henribj:
no way. you are not getting into any relationship until you are ready to get married.

no, i don't accept that. How would i know what i want in a relationship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.