Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37454 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why not,plz incase u see any contact me I will accept d job with thank u.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by DedeNkem: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

You indirectly answered your question. Checked the bold part of your post above.
If you're reasonable you should know what to do.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Na wa o, na so una like big booobs
I dunt knw abt odas am talking abt masef....so aw it gon b?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gynacologist:
I dunt knw abt odas am talking abt masef....so aw it gon b?
I know why I said that
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
I know why I said that
y if I may ask letz go private?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gynacologist:
Why?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by meteko(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
My dear brother/sister abeg bive ur sister my number (08028569690) I'm interested in the job.You hear
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by U2ice(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
U de craze for dis kind question...
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jonnayo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atlantian:
I eat at Jevinik Restaurant in Victoria Island, Lagos during my launch breaks. If that is the Jevinik Restaurant that seeks to hire you, then I must confess that you are a solidified slowpoke for asking that question. A real graduate would have started working already and learning the business module so he/she can set up other Jeviniks with the assistance of venture capitalists when equipped with enough work experience.

Thank you very much, I like your comment
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jedyjedy(m): 1:23am On Sep 29, 2015
My Broda, job never hungry u walahi.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Funjosh(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2015
ODE

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by abisola85: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Yes now
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by omogidi234(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Hi, the first few posts have been yabs all the way. I have not read the rest which I belief must have given you valuable advice. Okay, you cannot blame anyone who yabs you- their thinking would be '' what is the essence of 'graduateeism' that is not bringing money for you over one year?'' Or better put what is the essence of your 'paali' after on year?

First and foremost, please tell your Aunt to allow you observe sales in the restaurant from 7 am to 7 pm. The essence of that is to enable you know that there are restaurants and there is restaurant.

I have not been to the one in GRA Ikeja but I have been to the one in VI a couple of times, all expenses paid by clients who asked me to meet him there. You need to see the ambience, the food, the reception, the caliber of people that go there, the type of cars. If you are still reading this thread and have not assumed duty you are 'on a long thing'- Dbanj.

The truth is if you took up that employment, you serve diligently and you impress customers, you may meet someone who will set you up for life.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by mikehosy: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2015
No! You can work in America, first graduate of the world.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jonnayo(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2015
omogidi234:

Hi, the first few posts have been yabs all the way. I have not read the rest which I belief must have given you valuable advice. Okay, you cannot blame anyone who yabs you- their thinking would be '' what is the essence of 'graduateeism' that is not bringing money for you over one year?'' Or better put what is the essence of your 'paali' after on year?

First and foremost, please tell your Aunt to allow you observe sales in the restaurant from 7 am to 7 pm. The essence of that is to enable you know that there are restaurants and there is restaurant.

I have not been to the one in GRA Ikeja but I have been to the one in VI a couple of times, all expenses paid by clients who asked me to meet him there. You need to see the ambience, the food, the reception, the caliber of people that go there, the type of cars. If you are still reading this thread and have not assumed duty you are 'on a long thing'- Dbanj.

The truth is if you took up that employment, you serve diligently and you impress customers, you may meet someone who will set you up for life.

I appreciate u because your comment is among one of the comments that will catapult me to an apex, especially the last paragraph.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by MightyFortress: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2015
Yes, Why not!!!!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by sallysalsa09: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2015
jonnayo:
what are you waiting for abeg 80k with free accommodation plus supervisor role.do you know the kind of people that come into that place.i know people who work with big coy for just 50k guy abeg collect am.
we can swap places of course grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by berbajiday(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.
Lmfaoooooo hilarious

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
hilarious
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Edipee(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
Hahahahaha, this is utterly hilarious!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kinghold(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
This guy is sick undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Gynacologist:

Someborri want tu cum-it funnykayshon!!! Lol
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
Obi411:

Someborri want tu cum-it funnykayshon!!! Lol
funnykayshon? aw do I add u up?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Why?
u olready knw...
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kechywillz(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
Op,u be isi odo,i no say u wan earn 1.5m,be patient u'l get an oil company job
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Boshemann(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2015
jonnayo:

You didn't have to think twice. Many employers will be pleased by your humility in accepting the job.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Boshemann(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2015
omogidi234:

Jevinik is actually a very nice restaurant. Beautiful service, awesome food, nice ambience. I'd take a job there sha if it were me.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by blairlady(f): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2015
jonnayo:

Dnt evewn consider d offer at jevinik unless u wil live 2 regret it
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jonnayo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
blairlady:

Dnt evewn consider d offer at jevinik unless u wil live 2 regret it

Please why do you say so, have you worked with them before? If you have gotten bad experience please just share a tip of it.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by just2okworld(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2015
jonnayo:
You need deliverancecheesy
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Ndipe(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Great food at Jevenik when I visited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.