Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37447 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by labiowoday204(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Where some banks are paying 65k, I will do it, so far I will still eat.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
franciskaine:
and who said he's one?

You didn't read comments?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by wolestix: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Some people just need others to help them think. Its quite ridiculous u call ur sef graduate. May u receive brain and mind to think. smileySome people just need others to help them think. Its quite ridiculous u call ur sef graduate. May u receive brain and mind to think. If u know what it is to be unemployed u won't ask this childish question.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Cestmoi1(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please,don't take the job.Refer me to your aunt.Exactly what I'm looking for.....free accommodation and a relatively good salary in Abuja.If you were offered the kind of job I'm managing,I'm sure you'll pick race.Abeg,vacancy still dey?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by FODA(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
@ op,don't let this ur graduate mentality put ur back on d ground.with that offer u re better off some managers of all this overated company around us.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ebukaOtika(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Waow in a twinkle of a nose dis stuff don reach 7 *pageses cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by wiseoneking: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
What is the big deal in todays nigeria in been a graduate. How many graduate earn 80k?.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ebukaOtika(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
willexyaho:
bro. u mean say u no see any other thing to comment and help d guy?
and
don't forget he is a graduate. he sabi English pass o.

To Imagine free accommodation, food and 80k to save! and no be say u go they serve.
op, u just graduate I known u won't understand. just try take the job abeg. no vex just take the job. and again no ask this kind question near people wey done graduate ten years ago, they go bit u.

LWKMDOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaha. Bros why. Dem go beat am naaaa
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by favourlove1: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
ROFL! U b comedian. But really, na that kind job me dey find. No mind OP wey dey form graduate
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Khez: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lmao..... So what advice do you seek? cheesy
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by yungrashee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
wait till u dey beg fr 6k job....Odé buruku undecided undecided
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by chimoskyg(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seriously "am a graduate" will ruin your life.
Do you know how many graduate out there with better result than yours??

I don't thing you a true graduate because been one is the ability to reason appropriately.

Free accommodation n 80k are u a learner?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
/
Not all poor people are unlucky.

There are people on whose door opportunity knocks all night and they will refuse to open the door.

It is when I hear stories like this from the OP that I start having doubts. Perhaps, may be, who knows...all those mythical stories about village people could be true. Else how can anyone explain the irrational exuberance of the OP.
/
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by geostar: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
guy i feel biting u lik suarez but u get luck say u no dey near me ooo if 2 say Obj get dix ur upportunity him 4 win 3rd time election
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by omojeesu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Do you know what dignity of labour means?
Pride is a snear!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Appareil(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
Very Fast till better appear!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by front247: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dis story is fake, if it is real u dt need to think abt it because there is no work in Nigeria
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jonnayo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
TroubadourM:
The situation of the country has so much watered down our perception of self value, so even if the job doesn't give him any room for both professional & self improvement in the next decade he should jump on it because he heard 80k? Op the answer to this question lies within, do you have any other plans? Or you just job hunting? No meaningful answer to your questions can come from people out there, hardship don reconfigure our mental state. Chai oluwa wa o.

Good comment.......
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ghidefemi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Silly question
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by blesoh(f): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
with this comment,my day is complete.lol
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ecolime(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
eminent007:
Am only replying to this silly question to let you know that your stupidity is off the chart.

For Foolish men meeting, op, na you be the Secretary.

It was said that "Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity, and as for the Universe, am not so sure."

Op, your stupidity is like "Peak Milk" i.e "It's in You"

Boss, you don finish the op. Abeg take am easy oo.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

Good comment.......

Also read my last comment Bro, doesn't mean you shouldn't take up the job, it's quite a plum offer. In fact many experienced banking sector workers will jump at this offer. I only commented out of the possibility that you might have other things you're considering, your question is incomplete, what else are you looking up to that's giving you second thoughts about the offer? I hope it's not "what your girlfriends would say", like that auntie alleged? If there's nothing else, get up and take that job with all the strength you've got, it gets easier once you got one down. Peace.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
dhardline:
And you are still thinking about it.please pm me your aunts number I have a million and one people who will even sacrifice the first month salary to who ever gets them this oppoertunity.
dat guy dun drink beer...if na tru mk e gv me him anty puni sori I min numba....
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by PapaOyoyo: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

Hahahaha, bros, you funny die
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, there are graduate out there who earns less than that amount, guess what they graduated years ago. Many graduates are working for less than that amount. Maybe your popsy hold small money siddon dey wait for a million naira job

Graduate my big boobs!!
big boobz aw I go carry knw say e big?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by armadeo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Another fake MOD topic. Either that or the OP is thoroughly st.upid. If i were the management of the restaurant i will not employ him for the simple fact that as a supervisor he is supposed to be decisive and in charge. If he cannot solve this simple problem how then can he supervise my personnel to maximum efficiency

true talk,

fist bump

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gynacologist:
big boobz aw I go carry knw say e big?
Why you want know?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by TeeYMartinz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
. Pls bros no vex o, where is d location cuz am currently searching for a place to do my IT.....pls if u don't mind u can contact me on toyosimartinz@gmail.com
Pls I beg u....Thanks!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Kazrem(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
Considering the position and your condition, if I were in your position I will take the offer at least for the main time. Survival matters.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Gynacologist(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Why you want know?
cos big tinx olwayz interest me...
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
Gynacologist:
cos big tinx olwayz interest me...
Na wa o, na so una like big booobs
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by lyricalz: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
Am a graduate too, 2me giv me 50k I'll start work immediately, remain @ home if u like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.