Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37445 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by sucess001(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
with free accomodation...even some people wey dey work for bank go resign take the job...

3 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by missKiffy(f): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by justi4jesu(f): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
eminent007:
Am only replying to this silly question to let you know that your stupidity is off the chart.

For Foolish men meeting, op, na you be the Secretary.

It was said that "Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity, and as for the Universe, am not so sure."

Op, your stupidity is like "Peak Milk" i.e "It's in You"

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls don't accept the job, such a belittling job is meant for ssce holders and not a graduate with much ado and experience like u. Pls tell ur aunty I have a BSc and would manage that job just to make ends meet. U deserve a better offer my brother.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
The situation of the country has so much watered down our perception of self value, so even if the job doesn't give him any room for both professional & self improvement in the next decade he should jump on it because he heard 80k? Op the answer to this question lies within, do you have any other plans? Or you just job hunting? No meaningful answer to your questions can come from people out there, hardship don reconfigure our mental state. Chai oluwa wa o.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ahamonyeka(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
I pray you receive sense.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ElFenomeno1: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Fu...cking donut!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by jay89(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
Bros u harsh oooo. No mind d olodo abeg

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by missKiffy(f): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Well, you guys have said it all, nothing more to say

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by dokJ: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
I think u lack sense! receive it dude!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by tolustx(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
Funny op. I guess u are asking dis question because it is ur aunt that gave u that offer. It it were to be an outsider that demanded a instant answer, would u still ve come here to ask the question?

BTW, Rome was not built in a day. If you're waiting for a job that will start with 180k or 200k as salary, u may wait much longer and will also need some bad connections. Please, grab it now!!!
Jobs like this even have other benefits that will make u spend just a little percentage of ur salary and have enough savings. Start the job and do not stop hunting for ur dream job too. You can however refuse the job offer if you're convenient sleeping and eating in your dad's house.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
TroubadourM:
The situation of the country has so much watered down our perception of self value, so even if the job doesn't give him any room for both professional & self improvement in the next decade he should jump on it because he heard 80k? Op the answer to this question lies within, do you have any other plans? Or you just job hunting? No meaningful answer to your questions can come from people out there, hardship don reconfigure our mental state. Chai oluwa wa o.
Bros this is Nigeria we are talking of ooo, a country where PhD holders are scrambling for dangote's truck driving position.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Bollinger(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
funkyglitz:
If u can't work der paste d email so dat odas can apply ad wrk #see question na#

Another fake MOD topic. Either that or the OP is thoroughly st.upid. If i were the management of the restaurant i will not employ him for the simple fact that as a supervisor he is supposed to be decisive and in charge. If he cannot solve this simple problem how then can he supervise my personnel to maximum efficiency

4 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by konjivity: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Please reject the offer! You are a 'whole' graduate for crying out loud! Meanwhile, please link me with your aunt; I'm a graduate too, but a humble one.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by willexyaho(m): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
Poorly punctuated.

By the way, i find your question irritating.
bro. u mean say u no see any other thing to comment and help d guy?
and
don't forget he is a graduate. he sabi English pass o.

To Imagine free accommodation, food and 80k to save! and no be say u go they serve.
op, u just graduate I known u won't understand. just try take the job abeg. no vex just take the job. and again no ask this kind question near people wey done graduate ten years ago, they go bit u.

3 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

Hahahaha , you be real craze man
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Popesultan: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
I WILL TAKE IT,AND FROM THERE SET UP MY OWN FOOD PRODUCTION COMPANY
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Unsad(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
You should be In a library not thinking about having a boyfriend!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by gbishman: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
why not, the earlier we realize its all for the cheddar then we have no problem. I ask would u rather roam the street showing off ur 2.1 degree or u'd rather work in the restaurant and let people discover u simply from the way u do things differently.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Bollinger(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
You should be In a library not thinking about having a boyfriend!

You miss road?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
lol
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
While u are here lamenting, pple are sending application for that same job..... *see my signature.
jonnayo:
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by livinbygrace: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

You don dey crase.Stay there ,dey think about am.Nonsense
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by slap1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
First thing that entered my head was "You're a fool for asking..." Thank God I didn't say it.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is this a trick question or what?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
Go for it.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Chookym(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
i this a question? My guy take up the work
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Missbizy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Seriously I feel like insultin buh make I kip shut a salary of 80k or more than wt free accommodation and u ar stil askin ds stupid qxn.
Pls am also lookin for job Pls I wil gladly take it link me up pls!!!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by dwana91(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dont get discouraged by their comments they are enemy of good things.
My candid advice, fast and pray for one year and wait for the answer meanwhile just text ur aunt s number to me via inbox heaven ll bless you.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by adigz3: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
. Lazyness in disguise

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Dee60: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Your choice.

A little sleep and a little slumber.....
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ojuu4u(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Only in nigeria that graduate must wok in oficce at all cost. If nt corruption notin special in white cola job. Do ur job, gather necesary skil nd set up ur own buzness and bcome job employer rather than job seeker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.