Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37446 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Op, there are graduate out there who earns less than that amount, guess what they graduated years ago. Many graduates are working for less than that amount. Maybe your popsy hold small money siddon dey wait for a million naira job

Graduate my big boobs!!

Do you really have em big¿
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
Even not sales girls job and as a graduate they pay me 80k wit accommodation I won't mind how much supervisor......

As a dudes typed...NCS...no common sense
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauceny:

Do you really have em big¿
Why ask?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Fxwarrior: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Guy don't dull. Grab it joor.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Sylver247: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Salary = 80k Accomodation= At least 5k free food= At least 10k entertainment networking with big men no traffic stress convinience (AC)

my conclusion: Op Youre A Big Fool!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
TroubadourM:

I know, still doesn't make the OP a mumu, does it?
and who said he's one?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Why ask?

Cos it drives me nut seeing one tongue
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauceny:

Cos it drives me nut seeing one tongue
Good for you
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Brainardc(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Who knows if its real?undecided
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Jok3r(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

even a fool would not tink abt taking d offer twice. bros. grab am sharperly
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Good for you

Lemme see em plzzzzz kiss
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauceny:

Lemme see em plzzzzz kiss
it will cost you money cheesy
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by richestjozy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks

cheesy You are simply awesome sir...

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Pidggin(f): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

This your question is annoying, are u joking or what? angry
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

it will cost you money cheesy

How much is it¿

Just hide your face & snap with your clothes on,so i know the legality of its massiveness shocked
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Adexadabra(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
My broda don't be lazy.d harder u work,d luckier u get and mind u poverty is just another word for laziness.if u mind insults getting to d top will be hard
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
sauceny:

How much is it¿
Just hide your face & snap with your clothes on,so i know the legality of its massiveness shocked
Lol, was kidding about the cash, can't upload my pix but they are really huge.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by bmos(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
NCS No Common Sense

Is it Graduate we are talking about or how to earn a living and make yourself less indepependent? Graduate my foot!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by bmos(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
richestjozy:

cheesy You are simply awesome sir...

Hunger never mama you yet. Ego my asshoole! What will this say, what will that say! Who cares?

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by stephnie44(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
as u no get brain post dis tin here, advice na wasste of mb
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Shakiratemma(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
U re a MUTULA of d highest order by asking 4 advice... . Oga send me deir email n address mak i submit mesef 4 interview!!! grin
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Danyl(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2015
YES. Infact I work in a federal commission and my salary isn't up to 75k so put yr acts together n go for it.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by mastasam(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have graduates dat studied catering n food science pls tell me or commision
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by atynu: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
there's dignity in labor. My brother, do what your hands find to do
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by queenfav(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Lol..the replies made my day.I love nairaland walahi!na really mumu question sha?who contemplates not taking an 80k job with free accommodation.Bros u need TB joshua to deliver you ASAP from your village people!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by queenfav(f): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
adepiero:
I would love to insult you but I won't. If at this age and time your still asking whether to take a job like that then you are not serious! undecided

If you don't have a thinking cap then I'll help you, first the job offers free accommodation and a relatively good salary so what is your problem? And its a restaurant which means you get to eat free food!!! That way you get to save your salary shocked
Best advice for the op.If you like dey there dey jones.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by donkray: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
You forgot to mention the free food...
If you don't want contact me abeg...
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ransomed: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Take it up asap. A fresh graduate like you is usually employed as a level 8 step 3 officer in Federal Ministries with 50k as monthly salary. Congrats bro.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Haboseyday(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
cheesy
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

U r evul..lol
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, was kidding about the cash, can't upload my pix but they are really huge.

Seeing is believing
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Acidosis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
You're a stup.id graduate

Why don't you go out there and use your graduate mentality to make money for yourself? Why are you waiting for someone to give you a job?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Tamakay(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is it happening real or was it in ur dream? Oh wait just asking because if it is true I was expecting d aroma to block ur nose rather than asking Nlanders questions. Now I'm sure u can decipher my advise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.