Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37453 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by abimbawealth(f): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
What advice do u seek
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by livinbygrace: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
This OP dey really make me vex.My own elder brother had same opportunity to work with a company in 1995 after graduating with a 2:1,he declined the offer,insisting on working with either oil companies or any well established firm,from 1995 till date 2015 he has not gotten any reasonable offer.he had to resorts to a teaching job in one mushroom secondary sch.
So op,stay there dey think about am.You will not know what you have until you loose it.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by missKiffy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bollinger:

You miss road?
Lol, he surely miss road, am sure he wanted to comment in the bf thread
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
livinbygrace:
This OP dey really make me vex.My own elder brother had same opportunity to work with a company in 1995 after graduating with a 2:1,he declined the offer,insisting on working with either oil companies or any well established firm,from 1995 till date 2015 he has not gotten any reasonable offer.he had to resorts to a teaching job in one mushroom secondary sch.
So op,stay there dey think about am.You will not know what you have until you loose it.
Eleyi gidi gan ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by mimicious(f): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Op I will advice u to stay at home and fats for forty days for ur dream job. U hear
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Aude:

Now I understand your viewpoint. You should also understand that there are a lot of people looking for jobs and they can't understand that someone who has been looking for a job for at least a year is not grabbing an opportunity that has been offered to him. They don't have the luxury of choice so cannot understand the hesitation. I still think it is a good position and maybe the dilemma the OP is facing is "what will his friends say about this position?" I am sure when he gets his first paycheck and is able to get a gift for his mom he will forget about his misconceptions about the position.

I sincerely hope the OP makes the best choice in the end, if it's about what his friends would say then he's not serious about life yet. But he didn't commit any crime for asking he's question, what people should have done is kindly tell him why he should take the job first, I know it's easier to get a job when you already have a job, I didn't even get to give the OP my own view on his questions, the insults on him carried the day.

Op please accept the job first, a managerial position is relevant experience irrespective of the field, hopefully you'd get more clarity as you progress.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by sunsewa: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

Grab it fast with immediate alacrity,ur still asking,free accommodation,free food,plus such amount on a conducive environment, miss it,then u need deliverance.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hey bro...please don't take d job. Yu r too posh for such job. A whole graduate? Yu need a blue chip company.....lol. just wait for yur parents to feed yu. I beg make I hear word.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by hoebamaa(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Assuming you have some bills to pay like House rent,feeding,water bill, etc.,you wouldnt't come here to ask useless question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by breakeven: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Maybe you will eat your certificate? Go grab the opportunity man.certificate is only useful when it is putting food on your table.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
bayulll01:

Sorry for yourself lol

Please find somewhere and sit down. That was sarcasm.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by LastSurvivor: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bros it is very obvious that ur aunt has been feeding u well plus some pocket money, if not, u for don resume the work tee tee..

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by pweetybhy(f): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls don't take the offer, cause u are a graduate like u said.. just pls give me the address so that I can help u out wt the offer... gradute mentality cool shocked
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by lukman885(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
stupid fellow.... use your sense
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by HirstMOG(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Don't accept the offer just send me the details ok. Lolz!!!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:

Common sense is not common oh shuuu

Pls send me d link I have a close friend that will do anything to have such a job
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Spidermon: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
80K with free accomodation for Supervisory role?
Last year, I might have been reluctant too...but today, I no mind to dey fry stew for that 80k.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by vicque(f): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have
University and served. Thanks

This is hilarious...... Abeg chop knuckle for this epic reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by piagetskinner(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
Super1759:
Hahahahahahahahah....and I know many families, the man earns 20k and the woman 15k and they are very comfortable with it....

Lazy man mentality.,.
Chai bros! this ur lie de wear trousers
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by tommyjaymax: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks.

Even me, have never been to a school not to talk of attending lectures, but I'm finishing my service in less than 3weeks time. Please can I get that job since it meant for non-graduate
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Deztro(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
no vex ooo but i read d comments be4 commentin
na watin benin pple n BPT students go.call OZOUR A1
P.S m not a graduate bbut i will take d fuckin job
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nickky28(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Graduate ko! Graduate ni! Dey there na.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
A beg make somebody slap the hell out of this guy.......the spirit of laziness na bastard ....No go work oo dey there dey eat mama thank you....
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
TroubadourM:

I didn't know it has gotten to this level o, so it's actually foolish for the guy to have thought twice about the offer?
Bros, if dat woman should place an ad for dat job on any media outfit, I bet thousands with BSc cert will throng to get dat single slot. Sir, naija don wowo!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Shos19(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
My dear, beta jump at d offer sharp sharp. Neva despise little begining. I A̶̲̥̅♏ also a graduate n I work in a restaurant. I am happy wit my job n ΨђåƮ I have acheived within d last one year plus I started d work, my friends doing private hasn't . I am building a hus of my own which is near completion n planinig on building anoda for rentage. So pls jump fast at d offer.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by seyluv(f): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by aluko1010: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
If u don't run to get the job. Someone with msc will take it. Are u not in Nigeria when Ogun state government needed some labourers. Did u know the number of MSC that applied not to talk of MSC.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Joysmart(f): 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
Shos19:
My dear, beta jump at d offer sharp sharp. Neva despise little begining. I A̶̲̥̅♏ also a graduate n I work in a restaurant. I am happy wit my job n ΨђåƮ I have acheived within d last one year plus I started d work, my friends doing private hasn't . I am building a hus of my own which is near completion n planinig on building anoda for rentage. So pls jump fast at d offer.
Oga take sofri dey lie abeg
You started working in a restaurant for a year and you've built a house and even want to build rental apartment? This is the kind of dream one wouldn't want to wake up from

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
franciskaine:
Bros, if dat woman should place an ad for dat job on any media outfit, I bet thousands with BSc cert will throng to get dat single slot. Sir, naija don wowo!

I know, still doesn't make the OP a mumu, does it?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Sadox2k4(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
You are a graduate man wake up! 80k bikko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.