Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (37451 Views)

How High Can You Work? Check These High Altitude Jobs(Photos) / What A Jobless Graduate Can Do To Make Money This Season.. / How A Fresh Graduate Can Apply For A Job That requires Previous Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Mufasa27(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Money is the motive
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by delman88(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.

PLEASE FORWARD DETAILS TO ME ABEG, AM INTRESTED
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ifeomaekol(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
@op pls where's d place? Connect me pls. No time
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Super1759: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah....and I know many families, the man earns 20k and the woman 15k and they are very comfortable with it....

Lazy man mentality.,.

4 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by signature2012(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
It is well!
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Flinger: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks

I like this man cheesy

16 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by happney65: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Because you are a graduate.And so what?Nigerian Graduates would be making themselves look like a god.Just because you passed the four walls of a Glorified Secondary school which una dey call University with all those Junks they teach you,you now assume they would bring a Job of 250,000 to you abi?No take am..Sit down there..In Europe and America Graduates take on smaller Jobs even with their world-class universities..Am sure even if i sit you down about what you where taught in your glorified secondary school,You wont even know one third of it..Shioor

6 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by ogeuno: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
My brother dont mind all these comments. Pls you are a graduate dont belittle yourself. What will your friends and coursemates say if they see you in jevinik?
It ll be a shame!!!!
Keep applying to banks and to oil companies, one day your prayers will be answered.

Pls help me with your aunt's number. I m not a graduate but I have finished University and served. Thanks

Badt guy
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by niggi4life(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
zicoraads:

Jevinik in Abuja?
Nigga you high or something?
I mean, are you high on cheap drugs?
Any job is usually a stepping stone to a higher one, but do you have any idea the kind of people you will come in contact with by taking this job?

You better call her back and tell her you are resuming today. Log off and go to work...Pronto!
why u wan know d exact jevinik location? Badt guy, u wan sharply go apply in person abi?
Bros i hail o

4 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by mrabula39(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
80k no b beans oooo....take d job sharply
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kelabok(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Why do people always ask a question they already know the answer. Who thought you that being a graduate was a guarantee to getting a good job. Even the definition of good job is relative........ So brother you don't really need an advice. Considering your jobless status!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by okonja(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
What are you waiting for? shocked shocked shocked
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by anonimi: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
YES!

Even sef, shit money nor dey smell.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Dahveydson(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
jonnayo:
I need an advice , I was called by my aunt to take up a position as a supervisor in JEVINIK restaurant and she told me my salary whould not be less than 80k with free accommodation. This is one year now I finished my service and yet to find a job. Please advise me.
If you don't want the job, please I do.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
High on weed??

Don't tell me nonsense.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

damn this guy bad gan oo, i don laugh almost fall off office chair, ah ah! guy u wicked, see stylish insults, but seriously in this day and time when a lot of graduates are getting 50k, 60k, 70k jobs and still have to enter transport and feed and all that and you are here telling us , transport aside, free accomodation, ok that side even i might not be tempted, i love my privacy and living close in the same buildingh where i work doesn't really do it for me but bros oooo abeg oooo, take the job oooo and keep looking for other ones while you work there, that is if this is really for real, i kinda doubt this topic realness.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Depends on my job description..
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by zicoraads: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
niggi4life:
why u wan know d exact jevinik location? Badt guy, u wan sharply go apply in person abi?
Bros i hail o
Lol...I no need am. But I know plenty people wey go kee for the job. And I will love the smile on their faces when they eventually get it.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

sarcasm!

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pls send ur aunts number so I can ask her why she made u such a belittling offer,then I ll show her someone who can do d job with passion. Ok?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by OlujobaSamuel: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
pls which sch you commot from. I need to know the sch wey give a dumb nigga like her letterhead in the name of certificate.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by calabaman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Such FUNNY but true comments.

Thanks OP for giving me a good laugh.

pls pm me your aunts details, wouldn't mind applying for the job.

1 Like

I advise you to go to T.B Joshua for deliverance.

1 Like

I understand the mugu's problem. He needs a job where he will sit in a swiverl chair with a laptop in an air conditioned office.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by tunatrezy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
if u cant do it connectme with ur aunty
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by epatant(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

grin
Larryfly:
It ll be a shame!!!!

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by kelabok(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Just imagine this guy and his low mentality. "considering am a graduate". Those he know how many million jobless graduates there are in Nigeria today?
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by sparkleice(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omog! See jamb question? Guy u ft forward dat ur aunty nos gve me abeg mk I gve her person were de ready 2 work evn f d pay na 25k asap.tnx.no grab ds opportunity sit dwn de loook for blak collar job dey form graduate.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Louislewis: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Your mama still dey feed you, dey buy you pants, that is why u nor dey think well.[/size]
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by eminent007(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Am only replying to this silly question to let you know that your stupidity is off the chart.

For Foolish men meeting, op, na you be the Secretary.

It was said that "Two things are infinite: the Universe and Human stupidity, and as for the Universe, am not so sure."

Op, your stupidity is like "Peak Milk" i.e "It's in You"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by Btruth: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Question of the century.

#NO! Don't take the job. Tell your Aunt that she is not serious by giving you such a job.

Tell her that your mate dey for road dey sell Gala & Lacasera. She should please help you look for something similar.

" o jehun yo tan, o wa bekunbekun kiri". After you don eat belleful, you are looking for something to burst your stomach.

Lazy cow.
Re: As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? by bamideleolushol(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Abeg forward me the address make I go apply sharp sharp b4 pipu plenty dey submit their CV. U dey mind dose who dey form. Graduate dey road dey read paper without payment. Continue looking for oil job better go apply for red oil factory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.