Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (56909 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by sirhamilton(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

I'm sure this particular dream of mine will come to pass cool
you ve nursed this dream for how long?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by layinks60: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
The above mentioned are not crimes to the white men, but as a black if you dare try it the norm saying is "You've consumed the vegetable soup cooked with (pussy) water" Gbam
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

Swiri....where have u been? embarassed

My dear!

I dey hide from some people were I do business with ohh... Longest time. I even surpose ask you this question! Na you I no dey even see most of the time
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ebukaOtika(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
12) IF HE BECOMES DEAF AND DUMD REGULARLY
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by henribj(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
lordfalcao:
THis man e be like say you dy use washing machine wash

cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by henribj(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
cristweeezy:
LMAOOOO. U dey mad ooo.

cheesy I no mad o.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by henribj(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
ibedun:

Na the same bros. You are a dumb woman wrapper, hand or machine don't make any difference.

young man stop with the name calling okay, trust me you don't wanna go there with me. you should be able to pass your message across without the name calling. take your cyber bully attitude somewhere else where it will be welcomed, not here.
Do have a good day.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wait, are u kidding me?
I call guys who succumb to that kids cos the relationship wil loose its worth if a guy acts like a kid nd vice versa.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by dayjee2010(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
if I hear say I touch ladies underwear d only time I do that is when its about to go down
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Edipee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
MissAssy:
Wait, are u kidding me?
I call guys who succumb to that kids cos the relationship wil loose its worth if a guy acts like a kid nd vice versa.

Are u saying u support the article? smiley
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
trigar12:

My brother!!!!

Psychology na crazy course o, story too much I barely got 42, God save me, I for carry am dat tym
The course get as e be oooo my broda cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
dayjee2010:
if I hear say I touch ladies underwear d only time I do that is when its about to go down

grin grin

U pulled down her pant not caring about the odour of kitty cat liquid and after that u pick race. U are a bad boy tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
layinks60:
The above mentioned are not crimes to the white men, but as a black if you dare try it the norm saying is "You've consumed the vegetable soup cooked with (pussy) water" Gbam

Hahaha. Well said bro
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by petkoffDrake(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
my own mumu Neva exist...
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
mugu no the finish,
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
I was here
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by simdam500(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
So guys do all these for real?

Were they promised something in return by the girl?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
leave your job go watch football premiership them dey make their money while you dey there dey kill yourself,50kobo you no go see collect.why you no watch your your country premiership league?tomorrow you go dey make noise say I love nigeria,nigeria is my country.oyinbo people don brainwash una and you people will continue to be slave to to them till thy kingdom come.

Wetin enyimba play for weekend? tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by mubarak001(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

[b] 10.fit ever see her bra.

what can of style be dt?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:
brother, I am a die hard football fan.. its just discipline nah cheesy me wey dey leave work go watch match cheesy

The point is not about collabo.. just that man no wan miss opportunity.. grin

Shey opportunity whey e no go leave u. tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ahamonyeka(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

you are such a big foooool and you know that.ask my dog wristbangle that question?clown grin
wristbangle:

you are such a big foooool and you know that.ask my dog wristbangle that question.clown
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
you are such a big foooool and you know that.ask my dog wristbangle that question?clown ;Dyou are such a big foooool and you know that.ask my dog wristbangle that question.clown

Werey grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ahamonyeka(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Werey grin grin grin
onye ara cool
wristbangle:

Werey grin grin grin
onye ara
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
mubarak001:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

what can of style be dt?
I don forget the name cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Mhizkel(f): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahaha. Guy u don mumu before but thank God for your liberation.

Meanwhile where are the ladies?? Redgem, adeh39, mhizkel, misspicy, etc sad

They are heregrin

Loosing her hair isn't a bad idea though. It's romanticcheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by blairlady(f): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
some guys will so so amaze you by the level of their daftness.

There's nothing so daft abt numb 7
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
blairlady:

There's nothing so daft abt numb 7

Hmmm
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Shey opportunity whey e no go leave u. tongue
Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand you tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:

Sometimes, I find it difficult to understand you tongue

Baba, u know what am saying cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

They are heregrin

Loosing her hair isn't a bad idea though. It's romanticcheesy

If I loose your hair regularly, don't u think I will lost my dignity before u? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.