Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives (56860 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / 8 Things That Show Ladies Are The Major Cause Why They're Still Single / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

10. Giving Preferential Treatment To Ladies

Weeks back, a lady broke my heart during exam period & i was so depressed dat i couldnt even spell "BOY" correctly

During psychology exam, I was emotionally depressed that i was abt to submit my blank answer booklet wen i sighted a friend of mine seated behind me. Immediately, i smiled like somebody who just collected his original Bsc certificate.

Dis guy no even look my face, dey teach one babe wey him no fit ever see her bra.
grin funny u
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by benoma: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Bros dem dey o
U when be sharp guy no fit be but mamy of our brothers dey
let me ask if anyone understood what you just said
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
grin funny u
Abi now cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

If na me u de wait make I go cook for u, den, u go slim within 1week. because, even if na hot water, I no de cook. I never cook for myself finish, unless say u go wash plates and pots because that's the only reason why I don't cook,I am allergic to washing utensils.
Bros easy oooo cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Most of the men here do these things but they don't even know they do them. But its not bad if u do it willingly.
Its only broke guys that take a girl out for a date and then takes water while the lady take assorted meals. Also, its only a silly guy that will be busy helping a girl make good grades while he makes poor grades. How does he make the poor grades when he helps others pass cos I don't think its even possible.
I will be embarrassed if a guy washes my undies. Kia, no no no no no
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
TroubadourM:
The topics you post on here all the time shows these things move you obviously, and out of curiosity is there any "man" that does any of those things you wrote up there?
Dey dia make pant dey wear u cool

If i will answer you.. Ooooh yes !!! Some men do that
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nicepoker(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
U want to stop me not to watch my darling manchester united play? U wan die.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by misspicy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
lordfalcao:
and you later dumped him
:-P
No,he left the country
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
ahamonyeka:
grin ;Dhmmm bro I can neglect football especially when nigeria super eagles are playing to satisfy her in bed but the other ones hell no cos I like anything under skate because super can sometimes annoy one so is better I satisfy her in bed and also enjoy myself angryhmmm bro I can neglect football especially when nigeria super eagles are playing to satisfy her in bed but the other ones hell no cos I like anything under skate because super can sometimes annoy one so is better I satisfy her in bed and also enjoy myself

See this selfish man. We are talking about premiership or champion's league, u are talking about Nigeria league cheesy cheesy. How many people get flare watching our league?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
cristweeezy:
ma own babe understand wella. She dey folo me go watch football matches sometimes sef...

E make sense like that. Hope she is enjoying the match?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
greggng:

Are you not the guy washing their underwear? Hehehe lol

I am not oo. Na my friend cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

See this selfish man. We are talking about premiership or champion's league, u are talking about Nigeria league cheesy cheesy. How many people get flare watching our league?
oga, I can neglect premiership matches for any lady, at least I didn't see the last Chelsea vs Arsenal match.. later watched the highlight on YouTube grin

What I will never do us miss my local league match for anything.. at least I get few bucks from there cheesy
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thats life when you still need money to gain a womans attention and your brain id not functioning well enough to know that without the men,most of the rich women cant function...
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by wristbangle: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:
oga, I can neglect premiership matches for any lady, at least I didn't see the last Chelsea vs Arsenal match.. later watched the highlight on YouTube grin

What I will never do us miss my local league match for anything.. at least I get few bucks from there cheesy

Because u are not a die hard fan na but as u dey collabo with her, your mind go dey on top the match and if you hear gooaaaaaaaallll, u go run naked to viewing centre to confirm who score sharp sharp
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Because u are not a die hard fan na but as u dey collabo with her, your mind go dey on top the match and if you hear gooaaaaaaaallll, u go run naked to viewing centre to confirm who score sharp sharp
brother, I am a die hard football fan.. its just discipline nah cheesy me wey dey leave work go watch match cheesy

The point is not about collabo.. just that man no wan miss opportunity.. grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ahamonyeka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

that's how you people fail exams.yes,I used super eagles as an example so guy make una dey mind how una dey respond to people's quote undecided
wristbangle:

that's how you people fail exams.yes,I used super eagles as an example so guy make una dey mind how una dey respond to people's quote

Barcelona till I sleep.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by ahamonyeka(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

leave your job go watch football premiership them dey make their money while you dey there dey kill yourself,50kobo you no go see collect.why you no watch your your country premiership league?tomorrow you go dey make noise say I love nigeria,nigeria is my country.oyinbo people don brainwash una and you people will continue to be slave to to them till thy kingdom come.
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. See an example of monosyllabic response. See how u nutmeg the guy for one corner. It's not fair oo cheesy cheesy. Chai ladies!

tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most of the men here do these things but they don't even know they do them. But its not bad if u do it willingly.
Its only broke guys that take a girl out for a date and then takes water while the lady take assorted meals. Also, its only a silly guy that will be busy helping a girl make good grades while he makes poor grades. How does he make the poor grades when he helps others pass cos I don't think its even possible.
I will be embarrassed if a guy washes my undies. Kia, no no no no no
If i were your boyfriend i would wash it at the expense of love cool
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:

That was why I said 'reasonably'
The relationship must be very strong and promising...
yeah true!

Unless you know that relationship is leading to marriage. Any other thing is a no No
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeah true!

Unless you know that relationship is leading to marriage. Any other thing is a no No
lol... e go hard for a lady to dupe you o.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
bqlekan:
lol... e go hard for a lady to dupe you o.. grin
grin lolzz na person were DEM don dupe before go get sense the second time grin

No lady go dupe me again!
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by sirhamilton(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:
I'm still waiting patiently for the guy that will do all these for me tongue

Nice one opkiss
dreams are free
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by trigar12(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows i will be the first to comment on a thread like this

9. Risking Their Lives During Love Making

Many lives&souls have been lost during love making

Last week, a lady visited me & during love making, she instructed me to do a style other dan missionary style which could claim my life, or lemme say, which could send me back to my creator. For where ? I told her at once dat i wouldnt risk my life for two minutes pleasure, cos i no want make Lalasticlala push my story enta nairaland FP

10. Giving Preferential Treatment To Ladies

Weeks back, a lady broke my heart during exam period & i was so depressed dat i couldnt even spell "BOY" correctly

During psychology exam, I was emotionally depressed that i was abt to submit my blank answer booklet wen i sighted a friend of mine seated behind me. Immediately, i smiled like somebody who just collected his original Bsc certificate.

Dis guy no even look my face, dey teach one babe wey him no fit ever see her bra.

My brother!!!!

Psychology na crazy course o, story too much I barely got 42, God save me, I for carry am dat tym
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
sirhamilton:

dreams are free

Dreams come true sometimes tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by cristweeezy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
wristbangle:

E make sense like that. Hope she is enjoying the match?
sure bro.. Both football match and 'sexual match'... Lol
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

Swiri....where have u been? embarassed
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by bqlekan(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:

hehe.. if you've been duped emotionally and monetary wise.. you go wise pass Solomon... grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by sirhamilton(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

Dreams come true sometimes tongue
sometimes. . .yea
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by sirhamilton(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeah true!

SECONDED
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
adeh39:

Oh! You mean you will do all that for me? shocked shocked
Why not?
Re: 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
sirhamilton:

sometimes. . .yea

I'm sure this particular dream of mine will come to pass cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.