Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Islamic Angels Are Wiser - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (9060 Views)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 a.k.a lieman. Since Angels deal with Allah personally, it is quite possible that Allah must have told them how he will create human race and what will happen thereafter, hence when Allah brings the discussion later on, the Angels now asked why would he create man that will cause havoc when they(Angels) are always ready in worship. now see where the Angels themselves declared that they have no knowledge except what Allah has taught them, (Sura2:32) "They(Angels) said: "Glorified are you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. verily, it is you, the All-knower, the All-wise", now lets see if the God of the bible is wise, "The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled."(genesis6:6), so God of the bible do regrets and gets troubled? for someone to be all wise, he doesnt make mistakes not to talk of regretting the mistakes made, how wise! cool
Yes he is troubled. Note* God created us and gave us knoledge to choose between good and bad. if he had not given us knowledge we'd be like robots... and yes the islamic angel were wiser that the islamic God(allah) after all, we are killing ourselves down here na grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 2:30 Pickthal] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

The above was allahh's own narration of what transpired when he wanted to create man. His angels advised him not to do it as man will be rebellious and shed the blood of one another. Allah said no, the angels were wrong and that he knew better than them.

It turned out that his angels were correct afterall as what they said came to pass exactly so. We are all witnesses to how man have been shedding each others' blood. Ironically, allahh himself made many commands to shed the blood of infidels.

Is allahh wiser than his angels?

Is he all-knowing?
Certified. the angels were legend.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
The question is so simple, I wonder why the irrelevant talks.

Allah wanted to create man, his angel advised him not to do so because they would be shedding each others blood. Allah said no, that he knows better than them.

Now we can see man shedding blood as foretold by the angels. Who was right: allahh or his angels? Period.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
trapQ:
Allah is satan.. Be enlightened so you don't beg for mercy on the last day

Who is the judge on the last day?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:
The question is so simple, I wonder why the irrelevant talks.

Allah wanted to create man, his angel advised him not to do so because they would be shedding each others blood. Allah said no, that he knows better than them.

Now we can see man shedding blood as foretold by the angels. Who was right: allahh or his angels? Period.

my answer is so simple too.
is not that the angels had prior knowledge.the angels only used analogy,making comparism with what the jinns did while on earth.

Allah is right.he knew what the angels knew not.
mind you even animals shed blood but the only difference is that they will not be held accountable i.e there is no paradise or hellfire for animals.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Rilwon: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:
[Quran 2:30 Pickthal] And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: Wilt thou place therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said: Surely I know that which ye know not.

The above was allahh's own narration of what transpired when he wanted to create man. His angels advised him not to do it as man will be rebellious and shed the blood of one another. Allah said no, the angels were wrong and that he knew better than them.

It turned out that his angels were correct afterall as what they said came to pass exactly so. We are all witnesses to how man have been shedding each others' blood. Ironically, allahh himself made many commands to shed the blood of infidels.

Is he all-knowing?

lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 a.k.a lieman. Since Angels deal with Allah personally, it is quite possible that Allah must have told them how he will create human race and what will happen thereafter, hence when Allah brings the discussion later on, the Angels now asked why would he create man that will cause havoc when they(Angels) are always ready in worship. now see where the Angels themselves declared that they have no knowledge except what Allah has taught them, (Sura2:32) "They(Angels) said: "Glorified are you, we have no knowledge except what you have taught us. verily, it is you, the All-knower, the All-wise", now lets see if the God of the bible is wise, "The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled."(genesis6:6), so God of the bible do regrets and gets troubled? for someone to be all wise, he doesnt make mistakes not to talk of regretting the mistakes made, how wise! cool

[size=25] THREAD DEBUNKED [/size]

Next... :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
Thanks for the questions.
The angels were not and are not wiser than Allah.
what happened was that the jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam got created. and while they were on earth they shed many blood.
mind you satan is also a jinn and Allah commanded d angels to cleanse the earth driving away the jinns into rocks,trees,rivers etc. so when the angels heard that Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted. not that the angels knew the future,only Allah has that knowledge and the created things cannot be wiser than the Creator of things.guess you should know that.
Peace

That is the post you have been anchoring your defence upon, right?

Your claims there are your own assumptions for lack of authoritative backings:

1. ''Jinns were already on the earth 2000 years before Adam was created'': let's have your source(s) from the quran or hadiths, not from any fable by any islamic clerics.

2. ''While they were on earth they shed many blood''. Give us your athentic source(s) or reference(s) to this as required above.

3. ''Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted'' This is untrue until you can prove 1& 2 above.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

my answer is so simple too.
is not that the angels had prior knowledge.the angels only used analogy,making comparism with what the jinns did while on earth.

Allah is right.he knew what the angels knew not.
mind you even animals shed blood but the only difference is that they will not be held accountable i.e there is no paradise or hellfire for animals.
lol. now its analogue abi? hahahahahahahaha. but the islamic god shunned the angels na, now see the angel's analogue style was right after all. shame on the islamic god hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Rilwon: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
Thanks for the questions.
The angels were not and are not wiser than Allah.
what happened was that the jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam got created. and while they were on earth they shed many blood.
mind you satan is also a jinn and Allah commanded d angels to cleanse the earth driving away the jinns into rocks,trees,rivers etc. so when the angels heard that Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted. not that the angels knew the future,only Allah has that knowledge and the created things cannot be wiser than the Creator of things.guess you should know that.
Peace
@bolded, I never hear am before o. Abegg, add sauce abi na source. smiley
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwon:

[size=25] THREAD DEBUNKED [/size]

That is what you think it is.

Was it allahh who taught his angels to know better than himself by saying they know nothing except that which he taught them. The quran is so funny and laughable.

Allah's angels advised him but he refused unfortunately, the angels were correct afterall. How is that debunked. Let's hear you speak, I can never be tired of your insults.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Rilwon: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
so you guys actually recorded this shitz huh? a conversation between angel and God. thats dope meeehn grin

You gat jokes bruhh! mehuehehehe grin grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwon:

You gat jokes bruhh! mehuehehehe grin grin
not me meeehn. its the holy book meeehn grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by plappville(f): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Allah,, kuran,Muhammad, Islam muslim are all fabricated tales....hence so much confusion in the Koran.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Rilwon: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
not me meeehn. its the holy book meeehn grin grin grin

Mumu, who dey follow you laff undecided undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
plappville:
Allah,, kuran,Muhammad, Islam muslim are all fabricated tales....hence so much confusion in the Koran.
religion its self is confusing.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwon:

Mumu, who dey follow you laff undecided undecided
k
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Rilwon: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
plappville:

Talking about confusion, the bible is the collection of confusion written by confused anonymous individuals for the confused idiotards, hence the reason for over 40000 sects readin it and getting confused.

issorite. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is this god wiser, all knowing?

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for I regrated that I have made them. Genesis 6:6-7.

And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD regrated that he had made Saul king over Israel. 1 Samuel 15:35
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by basilico: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jinns shedding blood?Laughable. They existed on earth 2000 years before man was created? How long did Allah take to create earth? Muslims can be funny at times. Was Jibril a jinn? How can the all knowing Allah depend on jinn for advice?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
so you guys actually recorded this shitz huh? a conversation between angel and God. thats dope meeehn grin
i see undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
[s]Yes he is troubled. Note* God created us and gave us knoledge to choose between good and bad. if he had not given us knowledge we'd be like robots... and yes the islamic angel were wiser that the islamic God(allah) after all, we are killing ourselves down here na[/s] grin
undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

That is the post you have been anchoring your defence upon, right?

Your claims there are your own assumptions for lack of authoritative backings:

1. ''Jinns were already on the earth 2000 years before Adam was created'': let's have your source(s) from the quran or hadiths, not from any fable by any islamic clerics.

sources and references:
each verse of the Quran has causes of revelations.
this can all be found in the Tafsir of the Quran.
you can get Tafsir of the Quran by ibn kathir and read that verse.ul get your explanation there.

2. ''While they were on earth they shed many blood''. Give us your athentic source(s) or reference(s) to this as required above.

3. ''Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted'' This is untrue until you can prove 1& 2 above.

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:
[s]Is this god wiser, all knowing?

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for I regrated that I have made them. Genesis 6:6-7.

And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD regrated that he had made Saul king over Israel.[/s] 1 Samuel 15:35

undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwon:

@bolded, I never hear am before o. Abegg, add sauce abi na source. smiley

sources and references:
each verse of the Quran has causes of revelations.
this can all be found in the Tafsir of the Quran.
you can get Tafsir of the Quran by ibn kathir and read that verse.ul get your explanation there.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
If only that you are a little bit not lazy, you would have found out that your question has been answered by the angels themselves in 2:32 thus:

They (the angels) said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise." Al-Baqara (2:32)

truthman2012:

Is he all-knowing?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

That is what you think it is.

Was it allahh who taught his angels to know better than himself by saying they know nothing except that which he taught them. The quran is so funny and laughable.

Allah's angels advised him but he refused unfortunately, the angels were correct afterall. How is that debunked. Let's hear you speak, I can never be tired of your insults.
i seriously dont know your problem, the same angels you are trying to give high esteem than Allah, is telling you that Allah taught them all they know, so why dont you leave these angels alone? abi na by force to take panadol on top another person headache? hian! issorite.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
It bafles me and beat my imagination that a Christian like OWLIVER will strike out verses from th"holy bible".

Is this not disrespect to the "words of God"?

To me is like tearing the bible and throwing it away.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Owliver:
undecided

rabzy01:
Is this god wiser, all knowing?

And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD regrated that he had made Saul king over Israel. 1 Samuel 15:35

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
lol. now its analogue abi? hahahahahahahaha. but the islamic god shunned the angels na, now see the angel's analogue style was right after all. shame on the islamic god hehehehehehehe grin

simple english.
ANALOGY.
where did you see analogue.
no na digital.
all you people want is mischief nothing more.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:
It bafles me and beat my imagination that a Christian like OWLIVER will strike out verses from th"holy bible".

that s why you see them seeking to misquote the Quran.just for mischief.
they dont respect their own Holybook.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

simple english.
ANALOGY.
where did you see analogue.
no na digital.
all you people want is mischief nothing more.
was the allah right or wrong?? are we not killing each other as said by the angel?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:

lol why tear what i value my friend? lets not fight over religion ok am tired already. by the way the bible God is indeed displeased. wouldnt you be ifnyou were God(allah)
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rabzy and co..... i would probably be defending islam just like you if i were born a muslim... you both would probably be defending christianity if you were born christians grin thats the funniest thing i think of when i talk about religion online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince / Mrpresident1 Claims Christ'll Come on/b4 20/1/17,Doesn't This Refute His Claim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.