Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Islamic Angels Are Wiser - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (9059 Views)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Sheenor: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:
Thanks for the questions.
The angels were not and are not wiser than Allah.
what happened was that the jinns were already on earth 2000years before Adam got created. and while they were on earth they shed many blood.
mind you satan is also a jinn and Allah commanded d angels to cleanse the earth driving away the jinns into rocks,trees,rivers etc. so when the angels heard that Allah wanted to create man and send man to live on earth again that was why the angels asked the question in the verse you quoted. not that the angels knew the future,only Allah has that knowledge and the created things cannot be wiser than the Creator of things.guess you should know that.
Peace

First i want a verse from quran that back this your claim... Second, note that the Satan and his agents where all thrown to earth when he Satan refuse to prostrate for Adam when God ask him to. So where do you get your version of Satan and his agent (Jin) been on earth 2,000 years before Adam creation
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:
If only that you are a little bit not lazy, you would have found out that your question has been answered by the angels themselves in 2:32 thus:

They (the angels) said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise." Al-Baqara (2:32)

I have already debunked that.

How could you say allahh taught the angels when can see that they are wiser than him?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
was the allah right or wrong?? are we not killing each other as said by the angel?

killing is a sin.
When Cain killed Abel,two birds had to be sent so he will know what to do.so when one bird killed the other,it dug the ground and buried it.
thats where we learnt to bury our dead.
animals too kill each other,jinns too kill eachother so also we humans kill eachother.
its only the angels that dont kill eachother and this is why angels have no accountability because they always obey God.
WE HUMANS HAVE FREEWILL. thats why we commit various sins which killing is one major sin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

killing is a sin.
When Cain killed Abel,two birds had to be sent so he will know what to do.so when one bird killed the other,it dug the ground and buried it.
thats where we learnt to bury our dead.
animals too kill each other,jinns too kill eachother so also we humans kill eachother.
its only the angels that dont kill eachother and this is why angels have no accountability because they always obey God.
WE HUMANS HAVE FREEWILL. thats why we commit various sins which killing is one major sin
beating around the bush as usual. grin admit it man its not rocket science. that angel was right and the islamic god(lallah) was wrong according to that passage quoted. grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sheenor:

First i want a verse from quran that back this your claim... Second, note that the Satan and its agents where all thrown to earth when he Satan refuse to prostrate for Adam when God ask him to. So where do you get your version of Satan and its agent (Jin) been on earth 2,000 years before Adam creation

thanks for your time.
it was when the angels came down on earth at the command of God to cleanse the earth of the jinns who were killing eachother that they saw Satan who was a jinn too. the angels grew fond of Satan and took him back to heaven.
Adam was not created yet at that time.
and it was Adam and Eve that were casted out of heaven for their disobedient of eating the forbidden friut.
as i hav said earlier all Quran verses have causes of revelations which can be found in Tafsir.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i seriously dont know your problem, the same angels you are trying to give high esteem than Allah, is telling you that Allah taught them all they know, so why dont you leave these angels alone? abi na by force to take panadol on top another person headache? hian! issorite.

Angels saying things contrary to what we actually see happened shows the quran is religious manipulations.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
beating around the bush as usual. grin admit it man its not rocket science. that angel was right and the islamic god(lallah) was wrong according to that passage quoted. grin

howelse can this be explained to you.
even a layman will understand all i have said because its so glaring.
in the same chapter you guys are quoting,the angels answered your questions.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

I have already debunked that.

How could you say allahh taught the angels when can see that they are wiser than him?
debunked what? i seriously recommend you to consult a lexicon for the meaning of debunk, now that verse you cited, (1)were the angels asking Allah questions or suggesting to him?...........(2)did almighty Allah in that verse said they(angels) are wrong?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

thanks for your time.
it was when the angels came down on earth at the command of God to cleanse the earth of the jinns who were killing eachother that they saw Satan who was a jinn too. the angels grew fond of Satan and took him back to heaven.
and it was Adam and Eve that were casted out of heaven for their disobedient of eating the forbidden friut.
as i hav said earlier all Quran verses have causes of revelations which can be found in Tafsir.
you guys should have come up with another name for adam na, just like isa and ibrahim and jubril . haba grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

thanks for your time.

Stop talking about something you cannot substantiate with evidence. Quote just one of the quranic verses.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Angels saying things contrary to what we actually see happened shows the quran is religious manipulations.
and what did the angels say that is contrary to what we actually see?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

howelse can this be explained to you.
even a layman will understand all i have said because its so glaring.
in the same chapter you guys are quoting,the angels answered your questions.
you guys dont think with ur own brains ni? use ur brain bros na. why use the koran to back up the koran. does not make sense mr man. use your medular jare..... was the angel right or wrong? give me an answer yes/no
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
asked them oooh. the next verse or so says the angel admitted the islamic god(lallah) is all knowledgable... but it appears the angel was right after all. we are killing each other. this is funny meeeehn
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
you guys dont think with ur own brains ni? use ur brain bros na. why use the koran to back up the koran. does not make sense mr man. use your medular jare..... was the angel right or wrong? give me an answer yes/no
and show me the place where Allah said they were wrong!
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
[s]asked them oooh. the next verse or so says the angel admitted the islamic god(lallah) is all knowledgable... but it appears the angel was right after all. we are killing each other. this is funny meeeehn[/s]
mr man, you are confused! undecided
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
so why did he shun them if they were right? why did he say he knows morethan them? the god should be ashamed cos the angel will be like "I told him he didnt listen" LOOOOOOOL grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
mr man, you are confused! undecided
NO its not me that is confused. its the islamic god that debunked the angel's suggestion which happen to be reality now LOOOOOL grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:

We see allahh who refused the advice of the angels is wrong at last. How could allahh have taught them and now they know better than him. Is that not contradictory?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:

when you dont succeed in your mischief,you resort to insults.
shows how your own medular works.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

when you dont succeed in your mischief,you resort to insults.
shows how your own medular works.
ok i apologise for the insult. now tell me. was the angel right or wrong after all? does itmean the islamic god owes that angel an apology for shunning him?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
so why did he shun them if they were right? why did he say he knows morethan them? the god should be ashamed cos the angel will be like "I told him he didnt listen" LOOOOOOOL grin
they were asking him a question, not telling him what to do. so allah is telling them that even at that, he sees what they see not. is that too hard to understand?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

We see allahh who refused the advice of the angels is wrong at last. How could allahh have taught them and now they know better than him. Is that not contradictory?
grin grin grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

pa truthman, was that an advice or a question? read that verse again.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
they were asking him a question, not telling him what to do. so allah is telling them that even at that, he sees what they see not. is that too hard to understand?
its not a question mr man. its an objection. an objection. what did he see tell me? was the angel right or wrong after all? call a spade a spade grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

God has four creations: man,animals,angels and jinns. all these four have their various forms. d jinns are made from fire, while man was made from clay likewise the animals,and the angels were created from light.
the occurrence at Saudi was a tragedy which was not caused by Shaytan.and it could happen anywhere or you did not know when it happened at a church here in nigeria at SCOAN.the church of Pastor T.B Joshua.
and insulting our Prophet shows how shallow you are.
Peace
now use your brain not anus if jinn were made by fire then how can they shed blood of what or of themselves?.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
its not a question mr man. its an objection. an objection. what did he see tell me? was the angel right or wrong after all? call a spade a spade grin
chai! so you dont know a question when you see one?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
pa truthman, was that an advice or a question? read that verse again.
ok lets a ;Dssume its a question. if the islamic god knows better, why is the angel justified even after being termed as "less knowledgable"??
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:

How could you ask that question?

Are you saying allahh agreed with them and still created man so that they would be shedding one anothers' blood?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
chai! so you dont know a question when you see one?
ok lemme agree with you. looooolz* now since the islamic god shunned the question saying he knows better. who is now right /wrong between the islamic god and the angel? grin grin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by jcross19: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
mr jcross, jinns can kill themselves, when we say "shed blood", does it necessarily have to mean the red thick blood literally? nay! click here to see types of jinn. i have answered the op, check my second post on this thread(the next comment after this one you quoted). pls always check what you typed before submitting.
" shed blood" only exist in human realm okay mr alfa if your allah is confused and mohamMAD is gullible. Blood carries the nuitrent of the flesh and nourish it so tell me did jinn have earthly body?.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Owliver:
ok lets a ;Dssume its a question. if the islamic god knows better, why is the angel justified even after being termed as "less knowledgable"??
and if he had concurred would you be here today? is it all humans that is killing?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Owliver(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
jcross19:
" shed blood" only exist in human realm okay mr alfa if your allah is confused and mohamMAD is gullible. Blood carries the nuitrent of the flesh and nourish it so tell me did jinn have earthly body?.
pls dont insult him pls. just ask him questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Christian Lose Salvation? / What Is Your Personal Life Motto? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.