Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Islamic Angels Are Wiser - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Angels Are Wiser (9467 Views)

Some World's Richest Athiest And Scientist Are Wiser Now(PHOTO PROVES) / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

Iblis was just among the angels but he is not an angel.
i already told you how he got to be among the angels.
angels are created from light and Iblis was created from fire while Adam was created from clay

So angels and jinns lived together in the same realm. When was their realm separated? Give us your islamic reference.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

read the verses you people are quoting now. your evidence is in it.im only explaining it to you.

What evidence?

That satan is a jinn that lived among angels?

Why are other jinns not living together with the angels?

Where is written that Adam once lived in heaven?

How did he get to the world?

Don't tell your story, give us islamic references.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Sheenor: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
basilico:

Sheenor See how Muslims can't explain their folk tales. They get that info from imams who speak Arabic.Not all islam folk tales have been translated and madrassa teachers use that to brainwash young boys and girls.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's an eye opener for others to learn.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sheenor:

Muslims do say that angels where created from light. But my question to them is where in quran is stated that other angels excluding iblis where created from light?

Angels are a part of the world of the “Unseen” which we cannot comprehend. Allah has told us about them in many places in the Quran and via His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). There follows a number of proven reports concerning the angels, which hopefully will make you realize the greatness of the Creator and the greatness of this religion which has told us so much about them:

Of what are they created?
They are created from light, as ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘The angels are created from light, just as the jinn are created from smokeless fire and mankind is created from what you have been told about.’" [Muslim].
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Sheenor: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

Angels are a part of the world of the “Unseen” which we cannot comprehend. Allah has told us about them in many places in the Quran and via His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). There follows a number of proven reports concerning the angels, which hopefully will make you realize the greatness of the Creator and the greatness of this religion which has told us so much about them:

Of what are they created?
They are created from light, as ‘Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: "The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: ‘The angels are created from light, just as the jinn are created from smokeless fire and mankind is created from what you have been told about.’" [Muslim].

No any reference from quran?? Well, God knows best.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sheenor:

No any reference from quran?? Well, God knows best.

not everything is in the Quran. same way not everything is got in the hadith
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by bookceleb: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

What evidence?

Why are other jinns not living together with the angels?

Where is written that Adam once lived in heaven?

How did he get to the world?

re read all the verses you are quoting now.
all these questions are answered therin
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Sheenor: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
bookceleb:

not everything is in the Quran. same way not everything is got in the hadith

All right man, i hear thee...
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
satan is not an angel, but a jinn according to the quran. and you cant justify that satan is an angel from your bible either(i hope you wont go to book of job to look for your proof)

But you can't defend your saying na!

If satan is a jinn, what was he doing among angels?

If both angels and jinns lived together, why were other jinns too not among them?

If all jinns lived with the angels, when were they separated, giving references?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by trapQ: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dear Mr Truthman,

No one knows where our good GOD is from. He is the begininning and the end, the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the one and only true GOD, the omnipotent, omnipresent,omniscient GOD. I don't know where he's from, and no one knows either, I don't intend to know until the last day. All I know is that he is too real, unlike the dead muhammed and Allah that never promised to come back.
truthman2012:

Is Yahweh or allahh the Almighty God?

Quran 9:29 says the Jews and Christians didn't believe in allahh. The God they believe in is Yahweh with whom they have been having relationship hundreds of years.

Quran 109:1-6 states allahh which Muhammad worshiped is not the same as Yahweh.

It was Yahweh people knew as Almighty God before allahh surfaced in Saudi Arabia hundreds of years later. Where was he from?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

But you can't defend your saying na!

If satan is a jinn, what was he doing among angels?

If both angels and jinns lived together, why were other jinns too not among them?

If all jinns lived with the angels, when were they separated, giving references?
i got no time for ignoramus nonsense, click Q.18:50, satan is a jinn.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i got no time for ignoramus nonsense, click Q.18:50, satan is a jinn.

You have no time now because you couldn't answer the questions but you have time to write the trash you have been writing. Smh!
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
trapQ:
Dear Mr Truthman,

No one knows where our good GOD is from. He is the begininning and the end, the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the one and only true GOD, the omnipotent, omnipresent,omniscient GOD. I don't know where he's from, and no one knows either, I don't intend to know until the last day. All I know is that he is too real, unlike the dead muhammed and Allah that never promised to come back.

Since allahh is not Yahweh, he must be satan from the pit of hell.

You are taking eternal risk if you wait till the last day when it will be too late to repent.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You have no time now because you couldn't answer the questions but you have time to write the trash you have been writing. Smh!

keep shaking your head till it gets broken! grin, didnt you click the verse i gave you to see where satan was called a jinn in the Quran? oh, i now get it, you are derailing the thread by spewing these tantrums because i completely dismantled your thread with my refutal? oldman i got important things to do with my life, i gotta pray now. see ya! smiley
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
I asked this question right from the early stage of this thread but none of these people addressed it. In fact, one of them cancelled the bible verses.

I am still still asking:

rabzy01:
Is this god wiser, all knowing?

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for I regrated that I have made them. Genesis 6:6-7.

And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD regrated that he had made Saul king over Israel. 1 Samuel 15:35

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
I will give you references from the Qur'an which clearly tell us that satan is in deed from among the jin.

Before I do that, I want you to please:

1- show me one, I say only one verse in the bible that says satan is not a jinn.

2 - give me one reference in the bible that says satan is or was an angel.

truthman2012:

What evidence?

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by trapQ: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm a christian and I'm on the LORD's side
Nothing like eternal risk when my salvation is in christ JESUS
truthman2012:

Since he is not Yahweh, he must be satan from the pit of hell.

You are taking eternal risk if you wait till the last day when it will be too late to repent.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:
I will give you references from the Qur'an which clearly tell us that satan is in deed from among the jin.

1- show me one, I say only one verse in the bible that says satan is not a jinn.

Rev. 12:9

The great dragon was hurled
down--that ancient serpent called
the devil, or Satan, who leads the
whole world astray. He was hurled
to the earth, and his ANGELS with
him.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
I asked two questions. You gave one verse. The verse you quoted does not answer any of the questions. Ironically, the verse brings more confusion. No where it says satan was an angel and it did not say he is not a jinn. Lets look at the verse again:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him". Rev. 12:9

From the verse:

1 SATAN IS A DRAGON

2 SATAN IS A SERPENT (SNAKE)

3 SATAN IS A DEVIL

4 SATAN HAS ANGELS

5 SATAN TOGETHER WITH HIS ANGELS WERE THROWN DOWN

More confusion than solution.

truthman2012:

Rev. 12:9

The great dragon was hurled
down--that ancient serpent called
the devil, or Satan, who leads the
whole world astray. He was hurled
to the earth, and his ANGELS with
him.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
rabzy01:
I asked two questions. You gave one verse. The verse you quoted does not answer any of the questions. Ironically, the verse brings more confusion. No where it says satan was an angel and it did not say he is not a jinn. Lets look at the verse again:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him". Rev. 12:9

From the verse:

1 SATAN IS A DRAGON

3 SATAN IS A DEVIL

4 SATAN HAS ANGELS

Why should that straightforward verse confuse you?

You saw Satan having other names, is that your confusion? How many names do you give to satan in islam: Shaytan and Iblis. How many names do you have?

You are now satisfied he is an angel who has other rebellous angels with him.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2015
No, I am not satisfied and I am not confused. It's you who is confused.

Now tell me, IS DRAGON a name or a creature?
IS SEPRPENT a name or creature? Indeed both are creatures just like the angels and the jinn.

Satan, devil, shaitan, iblis on the other hand are names or attributes.

Since the verse did not say satan is angel, my question to you regarding the verse REV 12:9 is: IS SATAN A DRAGON, A SNAKE OR BOTH?

One of the characteristics of the jinns is ability to metamorphose into different beigns or objects. It follows therefore that if satan is both a dragon and a snake, then he is a jinny since he was not called an angel.

truthman2012:

Why should that straightforward verse confuse you?

You saw Satan having other names, is that your confusion? How many names do you give to satan in islam: Shaytan and Iblis. How many names do you have?

You are now satisfied he is an angel who has other rebellous angels with him.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Medicis(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Medicis(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:

cherub/ˈtʃɛrəb/
noun
a winged angelic being described in biblical tradition as attending on God, represented in ancient Middle Eastern art as a lion or bull with eagles' wings and a human face and regarded in traditional Christian angelology as an angel of the second highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy. Ezekiel 28:14-19King James Version (KJV)

14 Thou art the anointed CHERUB that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by true2god: 5:02am On Oct 02, 2015
bookceleb:

sources and references:
each verse of the Quran has causes of revelations.
this can all be found in the Tafsir of the Quran.
you can get Tafsir of the Quran by ibn kathir and read that verse.ul get your explanation there.
So you mean i cant understand the quran without reading the tasfir by ibn kathir? So quran is so complex? I taught muslims say quran is so easy to read and understand, then im wrong.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
What are you trying to say here?

Are you saying that the white garment church, the Cherubim and seraphim church is church of satan?

Read my question again.

Medicis:
cherub/ˈtʃɛrəb/
noun
a winged angelic being described in biblical tradition as attending on God, represented in ancient Middle Eastern art as a lion or bull with eagles' wings and a human face and regarded in traditional Christian angelology as an angel of the second highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy. Ezekiel 28:14-19King James Version (KJV)

14 Thou art the anointed CHERUB that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by rabzy01: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:

rabzy01:

From the verse:

1 SATAN IS A DRAGON

3 SATAN IS A DEVIL

4 SATAN HAS ANGELS

rabzy01:
No, I am not satisfied and I am not confused. It's you who is confused.

Now tell me, IS DRAGON a name or a creature?
IS SEPRPENT a name or creature? Indeed both are creatures just like the angels and the jinn.

Satan, devil, shaitan, iblis on the other hand are names or attributes.

Since the verse did not say satan is angel, my question to you regarding the verse REV 12:9 is: IS SATAN A DRAGON, A SNAKE OR BOTH?

One of the characteristics of the jinns is ability to metamorphose into different beigns or objects. It follows therefore that if satan is both a dragon and a snake, then he is a jinny since he was not called an angel.

Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:
I asked this question right from the early stage of this thread but none of these people addressed it. In fact, one of them cancelled the bible verses.

I am still still asking:

Just like you have not addressed why allahh's angels are wiser than him.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Medicis(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:
What are you trying to say here?

Are you saying that the white garment church, the Cherubim and seraphim church is church of satan?

Read my question again.

You are not wise at all, because if you are, you'll not be asking me whether cherubim and seraphim church is a church of satan or not. I think you should go to them and ask them this question youself. WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A CHERUB?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2015
rabzy01:

Even though you may not understand, let me say this in case there are people thinking like you.

When the Yorubas says Omoekun (lion's child), what do they mean? They are likening the child to a lion because he is very strong.

So in the same respect satan is likened to:

- Dragon because he does what the dragon does.

-Snake because it is tricky and poisonous.

-I wonder why you query satan being called devil because they are one and the same.

-Yes, satan has angels. They are the angels who supported him to rebel against God. Iblis as a jinn in islam has jinns who joined him in doing evil, is that not so?
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Angelou(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2015
bookceleb:

d jinns can be seen,the samevway angels can be seen but just that it will not be in their actual form.
your bible told you a jinn by name Satan appeared to Adam as a serpent or you dont believ the Bible too
the bible never potrayed Adam as a Djinn the way u suggest but rather as a "Fallen Angel"
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by truthman2012(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
The bible does not talk about jinns because they do not exist.

What muslims call jinns are fallen angels. I will open a thread on Islamic Jinns very soon.
Re: Islamic Angels Are Wiser by Medicis(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2015
truthman2012:
The bible does not talk about jinns because they do not exist.

What muslims call jinns are fallen angels. I will open a thread on Islamic Jinns very soon.
Jinns are Demons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can One Go A Day Without Sinning? / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? / What Are Truly The Signs Of A Genuine Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.