Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (46277 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
bloodkiller:

mugu what are you trying to say?
did EFCC arrested her?
EFCC is just trying to act like they are involved
why didn't they make the first move?
don't you tell me that you have a gworo brain just like IbnSultaan
FINAL WARNING leave my mention
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
bloodkiller:

did EFCC arrested her?

God Bless you! APc know how to run their propaganda. They've tried to snatch GEJ's glory now they want to take that of UK.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by bloodkiller: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

I have nothing to discuss with you....you are nothing but another slimball......released....yes....maybe..... cheesy...but arrested....all the same....will be charged later...... grin

i repeat gerrarehia eshinwajuju

useless thing now it's maybe charged later grin

i pain am tongue

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

What does it take to raid the house of a perceived political enemy?

I think this hit the Nigerian news waves unexpectedly, and in a bragadocious move, the EFCC mobilized so it can be attributed to them. I won't be surprised if the EFCC aren't in any active talks with the UK officials.

The role of the NPF in Falae kidnaps speaks a lot about the desperation of these law enforcement folks in Nigeria.

I hear she's been granted bail btw.
How true's that?

Don't worry about the bail story. Ibori was also granted bail before his final conviction

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by bloodkiller: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:

FINAL WARNING
leave my mention

and who are you to warn me bastard?

i repeat IbnSultaan has a gworo infested brain that's why he can't decode a simple thing.

useless bastard gworo chewing mallam

in other news

diezani released tongue

oya gerrarahia and go and die and rot in hades
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Pls where did you read of the bail? I will like to ascertain and know why (if true) but I doubt

Btw: Nice reply to Obiagelli

smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2639687/alert-alert-alison-been-granted#38609488
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by bloodkiller: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Don't worry about the bail story. Ibori was also granted bail before his final conviction

consolation of the battered mind and broken mind

keep waiting you go old waiting for diezani to go to jail.

gworo chewing bastard mallam tongue
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
ayokellany:
Tonye kindly tell me what court you are the Judge or tribunal you chaired to declare Tinubu that was tried in a competent court of law and was honourably acquitted discharged a criminal ? I am yet to see any guilty verdict from any court on Atiku while you are only bound to have heart attack over Amaechi or how else can you explain how in your own wisdom chosen to pronounce him guilty without charge ? What is good for the PDP believed to be innocent is also good for the APC until they are pronounced guilty by a competent law court n not by your PDP sympathetic self.

Not even Alison has been declared corrupt! It doesn't stop her from being allegedly corrupt!

CCT only tried BAT on charge that borders on operating foreign accounts which was dismissed on TECHNICAL ground. It doesn't stop Tinubu from being ALLEGEDLY corrupt. Amaechi has been indicted and petitions against him sent to EFCC. Same with Atiku Abubakar and Tinubu (and others).

Go check what 'ALLEGEDLY CORRUPT' means!

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Adminisher: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Let me start this piece by stating that the arrest and ongoing investigation of Mrs Alison Diezani Madueke by the United Kingdom Crime Agency is a welcome development. I shall continue to support public officers to answer to any allegation against them irrespective of political affiliation, religion or ethnic group. This article however is meant to clear the air on who is to take credit before supporters of president Buhari and APC accord the glory to Buhari.

UK Crime Agency Should Take Credit For Alison's Arrest:
The arrest of Allison was done by the UK Crime Agency acting on their own investigation, which only God know when they started. The EFCC never demanded for Alison's arrest, it was 100% UK initiative.

Why It Is Wrong To Credit Buhari:
The arrest of Madueke is not the first to be done by the UK government. Recall on September 16, 2005 the UK Police arrested then Governor Diepreye Alamesiegha for money laundry www.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4253362.stm. The glory of that arrests that eventually led to his impeachment and imprisonment went to the UK and not Obasanjo's administration. The glory that went to Obasanjo was that it was his government that prosecuted him after he fled the UK- though he(Alams) was rather given a slap on the wrist. He still wanted in the UK

In May 2010, UAE authorities arrested James Ibori on the request of British Authorities after he had fled Nigeria due to being on the wanted list of the UK (2007) and Nigeria/EFCC (2010). Nevertheless, the credit went to the british authoritÍes and not President Goodluck Jonathan who had earlier ordered EFCC and Onovo-led police to arrest him. www.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8680569.stm
www.saharareporters.com/2010/05/12/james-ibori-arrested-dubai

Buhari Is Not Sincere With Anti-corruption
Since coming to power Buhari has been making probe rhetoric and has never shown the will. In fact, he has been drinking and eating with alleged corrupt officials like Amaechi, Atiku, Tinubu etc. Obasanjo in his letter once dared Atiku Abubakar to travel to the USA and see if he won't be arrested. Buhari is also yet to take action over the alleged corruption of Fashola as highlighted by Governor Ambode. In fact, the only case that's on the prosecution line is that of Saraki, which we all know was precipitated by political disagreement and not really because Buhari want to fight corruption. Buhari withdrew the EFCC's N2,8billion case against Sylva and even gifted him ticket for Bayelsa governorship election. In fact, Sylva was with Buhari during the Oct 1st celebration. Another is the case of Abubakar Audu, a right-hand man of Buhari since his ANPP days who despite his corruption case was gifted the ticket for Kogi governorship poll.

I make bold to state that the british would have arrested Diezani irrespective of who is in power. It is a shame that our so-called government cannot do things themselves but rely on the UK lead. Unfortunately, the properties and monies that will be seized will be added to the treasury of the Brits and their allies.

Finally, if Buhari want to fight corruption, he should start from home and we all shall support him. There are lots of ex-Govs, Senators and other public officials that has lots of indictment and cases to answer. He can't take the glory of another country! For now, he is yet to prove his hype.

May God Bless Us All

So you are TonyeBarcanista.
You don't know jack. UK crime agency was activated by Buhari himself based on talks with the UK government. There is an international dragnet for all public treasury looters. You have to learn to be more matured in thinking. When Buhari was visiting the UK repeatedly, you guys said he was going for instructions or was being teleguided. It never occurred to you that the trap was being sprung. Also it was obvious to people who were better informed that intense work was being done within the Presidency to deal with the major looters but you people still said Baba Go Slow.
I would advise that you stop posting ignorantly and just look, listen and learn how the world catches corporate thieves and treasury looters . We have said it many times that you cannot steal to hide funds abroad without breaking money laundering laws of those countries.
Dieziani herself will most likely do plea bargain and rope I'm many people . Please stop posting , look, listen and learn

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Corruption has no State/FG dichotomy my guy. The President was supposeed to be acting with cooperation of everyone and also the EFCC was supposed to look into people's concern.

Why is Buhari yet to work on Amaechi despite Wike's indictment and numerous petitions? Why did he withdraw the suit against Sylva? Why is he yet to work on farouk Lawan? Atiku despite the ptdf indictment? What about Audu? Tinubu nko? What of Fashola?
Bevista:
You guys seem to get it all wrong...

PMB is the leader of the Federal Government, and not State government. Have you not noticed that the president is not particularly concerned about what goes on various states, whether PDP or APC. It is the place of State Governors to uncover and escalate issues of corruption in their state to EFCC. The president is doing same for the Federal Government.

Nigeria operates a Federal System of government and not Unitary system where the President directly oversees everything.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
bloodkiller:

did EFCC arrested her?
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by bloodkiller: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up.

lie nsi ebea
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
The case should not just be transferred to Nigeria.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
Cc:

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by chrisblack: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
ayokellany:
Tonye kindly tell me what court you are the Judge or tribunal you chaired to declare Tinubu that was tried in a competent court of law and was honourably acquitted discharged a criminal ? I am yet to see any guilty verdict from any court on Atiku while you are only bound to have heart attack over Amaechi or how else can you explain how in your own wisdom chosen to pronounce him guilty without charge ? What is good for the PDP believed to be innocent is also good for the APC until they are pronounced guilty by a competent law court n not by your PDP sympathetic self.

You asked that Buhari start is anti corruption fight from his tribe, north and party he obliged with Saraki and just like Buhari crated Umaro Dikko a northerner only for your likes to wail till he was chased out in a coup well meaning Nigerians are determined and battle ready to see you wail your soul to the grave if that is what it takes for Nigeria to progress.

pls tell this guy the truth .he will come and claim witch hunting when it the case of PDP.thank God it was the British that arrested her on their own.I know if Buhari had gone ahead before the British this same barcanista would have shouted even if he was given all the evidence in the world

4 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Bevista: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Corruption has no State/FG dichotomy my guy. The President was supposeed to be acting with cooperation of everyone and also the EFCC was supposed to look into people's concern.

Why is Buhari yet to work on Amaechi despite Wike's indictment and numerous petitions? Why did he withdraw the suit against Sylva? Why is he yet to work on farouk Lawan? Atiku despite the ptdf indictment? What about Audu? Tinubu nko? What of Fashola?
You want to overwhelm the president so you can break him down and have something to WAIL about? Even if the president were to investigate all the cases you raised above, you will still come out with a long list of others.

The fight against corruption has to start somewhere, so no matter where it starts, I expect Wailing. Even if the president were to start with Tinubu, you lot will still wail "Use and Dump".

In all this, you've not said anything about the incompetence and complicity of your "hero" in allowing corruption to fester & flourish with Impunity under his watch.

Get a life bro and quit defending the indefensible. Most of you lot are the worst victims of corruption and yet you come online to castigate those who want to liberate you. The Nigerian project is much bigger than what you or the PDP think. The collective WILL of Nigerians to move the country forward can consume anybody standing in its path. Be advised!

11 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by EbukaFran: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy

U should be ashamed of yourself

After it has now been revealed that the EFCC was actually involved in the whole planning process, you still have the nerve to be seeking FP.

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
chrisblack:
pls tell this guy the truth .he will come and claim witch hunting when it the case of PDP.thank God it was the British that arrested her on their own.I know if Buhari had gone ahead before the British this same barcanista would have shouted even if he was given all the evidence in the world

What are you saying?
Let me start this piece by stating that the arrest and ongoing investigation of Mrs Alison Diezani Madueke by the United Kingdom Crime Agency is a welcome development. I shall continue to support public officers to answer to any allegation against them irrespective of political affiliation, religion or ethnic group.
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Clerverly: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Foolish you! Why didn't Jonathan raise a finger against them, if they were corrupt? Continue fooling the illiterates following you!

5 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by chrisblack: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari Is Not Sincere With Anti-corruption
Since coming to power Buhari has been making probe rhetoric and has never shown the will. In fact, he has been drinking and eating with alleged corrupt officials like Amaechi, Atiku, Tinubu etc. Obasanjo in his letter once dared Atiku Abubakar to travel to the USA and see if he won't be arrested. Buhari is also yet to take action over the alleged corruption of Fashola as highlighted by Governor Ambode. In fact, the only case that's on the prosecution line is that of Saraki, which we all know was precipitated by political disagreement and not really because Buhari want to fight corruption. Buhari withdrew the EFCC's N2,8billion case against Sylva and even gifted him ticket for Bayelsa governorship election. In fact, Sylva was with Buhari during the Oct 1st celebration. Another is the case of Abubakar Audu, a right-hand man of Buhari since his ANPP days who despite his corruption case was gifted the ticket for Kogi governorship poll.

I make bold to state that the british would have arrested Diezani irrespective of who is in power. It is a shame that our so-called government cannot do things themselves but rely on the UK lead. Unfortunately, the properties and monies that will be seized will be added to the treasury of the Brits and their allies.

Finally, if Buhari want to fight corruption, he should start from home and we all shall support him. There are lots of ex-Govs, Senators and other public officials that has lots of indictment and cases to answer. He can't take the glory of another country! For now, he is yet to prove his hype.

May God Bless Us All
As you always claim whenever you defend your PDP guys they are innocent until proven guilty.So why not apply that same principle to APC members.Guy go and sit down ,you speak with double mouth.Your various defence of the same woman and Jonathan's Govt is legendary.Stop all this your posturing,we all know were you belong to.Sorry for the SA post you never got

9 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by jhydosky(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Barcanista. You are not sincere.

Your analysis is so shallow and artificial. This is not you; I get a sense of someone trying hard to impress another.

Just remember that TODAY was yesterday's tomorrow. You have started writing your history.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
ayokellany:
Talk about hypocrisy and blind fanaticism at its peak. This is the reason Demagogues will continue to rule and consequently things will never get better. SMH
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Okanokan(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have gone thru what Tonye Barcanister wrote concerning the Dieziani Debacle, and this does warrant the outpouring of negative emotion raised by respondent to the point the young man raised.
Tonye is stating the obvious, there are those who are not in the UK but with us here in Nigeria and thier hands was, and are in the public till, mention were made of Tinubu, Atiku, Sylva, Audu, Fashola, numerous Former Governors who stole the common patrimony of the people and are here in Nigeria but nothing is happening to them for the mere fact that they contributed to the victory of the President, look at the Issue of the HALLIBURTON SCANDAL that involves so many former military heads of state just died a natural death after the initial raking of dust by Mr President, What of the pension scandal within the Army, Police, and in the bureaucracy that has virtually turn our elders to beggars in the land and Mr President is also suppose to be on pension. Those who stole and compromise the Pension Fund are here in Nigeria not the UK get them so that we know you are fighting corruption not the noise on the pages of newspapers which is ALL MOTION AND NO MOVEMENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by suxkill: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
The day effcc will go after Ameachi, Fashola and co,that's when I will start believing PMB'S war against kwuruption.

Hypocrisy is when you see blue colour,you call it black.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by alist(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=alist post=38243309]Remember........

You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 33146384
contact us Alist where we have a Passion for Perfection.
like ourfacebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ALIST-WORLD/666044426804652
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/2
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Did the Uk whatever also raid daziani's houses in Lagos and Abuja?

Don't mind the OP, some ppl are so myopic they cannot see anything beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by SUBWAY101(m): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2015
bloodkiller:

Bastard

Stop insulting people.

Cc: emeritus856
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2015
bloodkiller:

diezani released so eshinwajuju the bastard Sharap and gerrarehia meeehn grin
see berra behave yaself or you go wound o
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by arbitter: 1:43am On Oct 03, 2015
Whatdya know! Having a senseless argument over who gets credit for the arrest of some corrupt bltch, i bet this was a pained ass kneejerk reactionary thread (its written all over it).

In your senseless mind you think anyone gives a shlt what you have to say about this eh?
Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by Ovamboland(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Fish brain

Mention One power transmission and distribution plants built by Buhari

In 3 months? you just confirmed your very low IQ

What did the current government do to ensure power distribution is doubled in 4 months within the installed capacity that the last failed government fail to do, such that they turned phantom pipeline vandals into a sing-song. Yet no single pictures or video of any explosion or fire caused by gas pipeline sabotage was presented.

1 Like

Re: Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed by BALLOSKI: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2015
coolitempa:
More obtuse and attention seeking comments from the mentally demented 'protection/attention seeker'..... grin
apt!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo Visit Ajimobi’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Governorship Campaign In Ankpa, Kogi East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.